How did Biden go from the most popular president in U.S...

How did Biden go from the most popular president in U.S. history a year ago to have numerous polls giving him a 30-something percent approval rating?

Attached: 34percent.jpg (650x650, 116.99K)

Retards don't know what they want.

All I can say is Biden ended pointless wars in the middle east, destroyed gas-retards who bought big trucks, is is taking down Russia without firing a single bullet.

I love the guy.

Attached: 1648239266228.jpg (1250x917, 234.91K)

The United Corporations of Jewmerica is a fraudulent land

This is more than 1 person LARPing

Those ratings were already debunked. People love Biden. Even the military. It feels good to finally have a real President in this country.

Attached: 1648227514704.jpg (900x600, 142.29K)

Suck my cock.

Too me with your huge penis, cute

if media is saying it’s 30 it’s really 15%. Dems are disgusting pedo worshipping cocksuckers. Never let them live this faggot down.

>How did Biden go from the most popular president in U.S. history a year ago to have numerous polls giving him a 30-something percent approval rating?
The general population is a fickle creature, goy. Now stop noticing things.

>large trucks
Including those large trucks that ship produce, meats, goods, etc

Biden actually seems pretty based. When Trump visited troops, they really didn't give a shit. But around Joe, they are glowing.

Attached: 11-7-trump-camp-humphreys.jpg (2500x1452, 800.39K)

Biden's approval rating is still higher than Trump's was at this point

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-150121_Chrome.jpg (1078x1096, 201.29K)

Where’s Hunter?

Attached: 1543790991614.gif (480x270, 3.3M)

Just face it. Y'all would rather have a slice of pie and a beer with Joe instead of that orange retard.

Attached: 1648222510529m (1).jpg (1024x683, 116.91K)

Jesus Christ he's fucking old

It shows how completely awful Biden is that he biggest boosters keep having to say "b-but Trump" a year into his presidency.

Trump was super unpopular and lost reelection, and you want to be like "well, Biden's polling is one point better!"? I'm sure that will work well for Democrats in 2022 and 2024 if that trend continues.

DONT FEED (YOU)s TO THE TRANNY.
Also he can't be serious. How deluded can one man be?

Attached: 1644797456051.png (1008x839, 92.27K)

>tranny janny is back fishing for [yous]
i wonder how many trannys you can hang with a barbed wire noose before it breaks

By what metric are you rubbing him “the most popular” ?

Nobody voted for him because they liked his policies. They just wanted trump gone.

Inflation really hurts the middle and lower classes.

>a whole single point

Lmao. And that's with the media pushing bullshit Russian collusion conspiracy theories and running negative coverage on Trump almost non-stop.

Honestly Joe seems more likeable than Trump

correct
all of them are illegitimate

Attached: schiff.jpg (1280x648, 141.7K)

Im sure there are lots of glowing individuals surrounding biden.

Implying he gives a shit.

Implying these numbers were even real.

Implying the kikes who issue them wouldn't do this to just mock you cattle.

How is it even that high? Who actually thinks he is doing a good job?

Trump was being constantly trashed by the media, thats why his approval rating was so low, not cause he was a bad president
>despite the media going to bat for biden his approval rating is terrible.
Trump approval rating is ASTROTURPED and trashed by media lies
Biden approval rating is only being held up by media lies

He never answers questions with the press or when he does it's a train wreck. Always goes on holiday and just gives of the vibe he doesn't want the job.

>tranny larping as shitskin mutt brown paki rape baby
If this is what you look up to for a larp I'd hate to see what you actually look like

Attached: 1648165933719.jpg (326x246, 34.43K)

>Biden taken pictures with high ranking cock suckers.

Where is the junior enlisted on the verge of suicide?

Because he never was the most popular.

Attached: socialmedia.jpg (800x450, 43.52K)

>destroyed gas-retards
The food you eat and products you buy are all transported using "gas-retards who bought trucks" you absolute moron. Imagine living your life with such a limited capacity of thought.

You do have a point. I've been noticing a lot more of these little dick retards with their giant, lifted trucks in recent years.

But nobody pretended Trump had more votes than anyone else in US history. More black votes than even Obama.

>By what metric are you rubbing him “the most popular” ?

Bunch of Dems on Twitter in 2020 were saying his over 80 million votes made that true. "He got way more votes than even Obama!" (Of course, Trump did too...)

Joe Biden hit 30% in the Hill. A news site that trashed Trump.

Lol. Good bait. Not one fucking Democrat would leave their child around Biden unsupervised. They’re fucking trash and should be taken out and

>Tramp can't have two scoops but Joe gets a whole pizza
bullshit

Inflation. War. Afghanistan. Propaganda.