I've been visiting this place for like 5 years

I've been visiting this place for like 5 years.
> Natsoc generals.
> communists weren't supported either
> 1 drop rule or the fuck
> media = globohomo = absolute evil

What I don't get is why do you support Russia over the rest?

> Ukraine is nationalist
> both sides are run by jews
> azov are nazis
> you guys are nazis and proud of it, I know you do
> it's not like russian media is any good either, it's lying and gas lighting as much as west media does

Russians are based? Ok. Let me break it to you: Ukrainians have the same hate towards fags and niggers as russians do. We have Cristian churches here.

I don't get it, because Ukrainans are subhumans? And Russians are what, next of kin? We're the same people we mostly speak the same language. Azov speaks Russian! It's just we want independence

> you're not a real country
Looks like we're proving we are by doing some real fighting

Attached: 727.jpg (1080x889, 110.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here, I remember posting this and getting based (you)s.

Attached: EbG-ZQaWAAAw5Wk.jpg (1024x767, 268.08K)

>why do you support Russia over the rest

Why do you give two shits about what 14yo edgelords from Missouri, sitting in their mom's basement think?

Cmon you fucks, I need answers

Attached: EMOKcuOWwAAsPVr.jpg (720x642, 267.48K)

Any Forums and /k/ clearly took opposite sides, /k/ is so full of reddit its hard to discuss guns there, and I do have one

Okay sorry for such INCONVENIENT thread

it's because your country is supported by the west and will eventually fall in line because of gibs
we saw this in action with the azov twitter account
they whored themselves out for usa/eu/nato leftist support

I am trying to say that all the pro-Putin posts here are just lies and baiting, except for the odd posters who are actually deragend.

I don't support Russia or Ukraine, I honestly don't give a fuck about it.
However, it's clearly a power-grab attempt by globohomos that pushed Russians to invade your country.
>we hate fags and niggers
If NATO had their way, the next generation wouldn't.

I don't support Soros, Western backed color revolutions which occurred in your country in 2014, which started this proxy war.

you were warned this was going to happen. Israel funded "neo-nazi groups". US biolabs in ukraine, ukraine-russia border is too precious for kremlin, they want ukraine to remain neutral, possible ethnic cleansing (according to Putin, no proof yet, don't expect to see any until it's irrelevant), oil reserves. Jewlensky most likely a puppet of Igor. i can keep going but i can't be bothered. watch this lecture instead, the guy wrote "The Israel lobby" so he has already commited career suicide in a way
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

I don't support either. I don't like when Slavs kill each other.

also forgot to mention. Maidan most likely was sponsored and instigated by western intelligence agencies. loads of big names have stakes in ukranian energy companies. the joe & hunter biden fiasco. there's more, but again. i can't be bothered to go into autistic detail

Attached: 1646728663893.jpg (960x720, 214.69K)

Any Forums is for a most part filled with mutts LARPing. At least half of people you saw in those nazi generals are some variety of shitskin. Once the chips ore down of course they are gonna side with their fellow mutts.

Honestly bro, most people on this board are retarded lonely kids. They don’t have a fucking clue about anything. By the one drop rule you cited, practically no one here qualifies as white.

Though there does seem to be a lot of sketchy shit about the current Ukrainian regime and their close ties to the West. Russia is no better in my eyes and I sincerely wish for the safety of you, your family, and your people. However I don’t think the value proposition for US/NATO intervention is very good, we just have so little to gain and so much to lose by becoming directly involved. Sucks but it is what it is

Any Forums is contrarian board.
They like conspiration theories and
> TWO
> MORE
> WEEKS
not reality. Reality is too devastating for these people. You have been deluded into thinking that these people have convictions and beliefs. All they want is a little bit of illusion that makes them less pathetic.
You are welcome. And congrats on apparently winning the war.
Yeah, I am visitor from Any Forums I go to /sp/ during football championships I go to Any Forums during political shitstorms

Ukraine is literally run by a Jewish comedian. It makes it impossible to support.

They just won t align with the normies even for supporting litteral nazis, yes i know they are retarded.

>Any Forums is contrarian board
I don’t think this was always true, but as it stands you’re absolutely right. The only consistent characteristic of Any Forums in [current year] is dedication to contrarianism.
>Government says masks don’t work == buy masks or you’re going to die!
>Government says they do work == masks don’t work and wearing one makes you a cuck!
There are endless examples of this. The reasoning of the average Any Forumsack today is no more sound than that of the average normalfag

there are also too many (((coincidences))) like the one in picrel and the rabbit hole just keeps growing. im not saying either side is right, but you can't simplify geo-political issues down to "me good, you bad" when there's so much context that's actively being ignored and buried

Attached: 1646791628030.jpg (959x1280, 141.87K)

>What I don't get is why do you support Russia over the rest?
I don´t and I suspect the russia support is just astroturfed with some retards falling for it.
I just donated money to Ukraine, and so do a lot of others too,

Coof in general was a great example.
Any Forums was first to report it (when everyone else believed it's gonna be like SARS so it will never spread outside of Asia) and then first to deny its existence (when rest of the world recognized it).

They keep saying Any Forums is just contrarian but I have my reasons for not supporting Ukraine. Namely, I don't support America on the world stage. If Ukraine wins, it's a win for the WEF and all the other world finance system and anti-White legislation. Even when accepting hundreds of thousands of Russian speaking refugees Poland and Hungary still get sanctioned by the EU for not bowing low enough. Russia may be kiked, by they aren't the kikes over me and mine.

You want to tell me that
(Gasp)
Country that managed to turn over from being russian puppet
(Gasp)
Starts as being corrupted
(Gasp)
Including american and polish people who were the supporters of the revolution
(Gasp)

Newfag kys

Ah yes, the famous Ukrainian bio labs where covid19 was created.

Don't type like a redditor, it makes you look like a fag. Save the hyperbolic pearl clutching for your pals.

the Rothschild and Soros are supporting ukraine on twitter so people here do to the opposite, the is also a shit ton of paid shills and butt hurt belt hating on Russia tho.

This place is raided hard by paid russia shills since this whole thing started

Attached: 1647088471378.jpg (938x541, 85.34K)

Counter-culture you dumb ukie
Also it's impractical as fuck to take over a country unless it's an African 3rd world one, if you think Putin is out to grab all of yours in this war then you're retarded. He'll spread it across years or his successor will.
Also whites are cucks who won't fight for their own freedom so the mongrels are doing it for them.

We got sanctioned for fucking with tri-division of power within country. To be more specific an entity that can punish any judge and serving as government's leash on judgical system.
I know you feel like an overlord of the planet at times but you do miss plenty of details whenever forming your opinions about world.

>US biolabs in ukraine
>I SAW IT ON RUSSIA TODAY AND SPUTNIK

Attached: 1645880746438.jpg (640x590, 34.75K)

you won't read picrel so fuck you

Attached: 1646727885597.jpg (2500x2500, 1.85M)

As for hyperboles I already answered your call in different post mate. And relax.

Aptly described. Any Forums, or atleast most of its users who actually post, drop the pretense of upholding any principle as soon as they feel they can piss of their perceived political opponent. In this case it is Putin who supposedly btfo‘s the globohomo. Refreshingly there‘s a large amount of slavbros (or in general russian neighbor country anons) that have good takes since they‘re actually personally affected also

>philipine
5′ 2″ manlet please, white humans are talking here. put on a meme flag please

If Ukraine hates faggots and niggers why are their schools full of LGBT propaganda and groomers?