What went so FUCKING wrong?

Attached: southamerica.jpg (453x600, 88.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nYnLVWXmRm8?t=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not enough Spanish genes.

>Portuguese
ftfy

Whites conquered it and liberated it .

Unironically the spanish ruined south america, most people don't know this but in the late 1600s the spanish empire was actually the strongest in the world, they got most of their wealth during that time from silver mines in Bolivia, which are still to this day the largest veins of silver in the world.

T. Expert on the Spanish empire raping south America

youtu.be/nYnLVWXmRm8?t=52

Great conversation starter.
I predict a 300-reply thread.

I swear I thought I had a great grandmother with indian genes, but results that her father married 2 times

Attached: dsf.gif (498x498, 90.06K)

Jews

We didn't succeed in installing a French monarchy in Mexico that would have led South America to an entirely different future.

communism

Brazilians forgot how to play football
Argentina run by a tranny family
Colombia cant cocaine anymore

Mexico is in north america retard

unironically? Slavery. They should have kept them all in Africa, because they ruined Brazil. Indians too, but to a lesser degrees.

/thread

1.Metropolis stopped being the #1 empire on earth
2. The "criollos" (with spanish parents and grandparents and so on BUT born in America,not Spain), that leaded your armies in the independence wars became corrupt. Free market dosent work with corruption.
Anyway there are some good places as Uruguay or that central american,never remember wich one. The one not poor that isnt Panamá. Whatever By normal places i mean decent lyfestyle and normal crime rates

something something CIA something something america something something gringos
never take responsibility

t. Hernan Cortes

Yes, and it definitely has nothing to do with South America as a whole.

Nothing went wrong.

Too many slaves imported and staying there.

Attached: Grenada.jpg (647x414, 200.86K)

>In 1896, Argentina's GDP per capita surpassed that of the United States
Damn.

Fuck off, Cervantes. You were the first to cuck to Globohomo. Maybe our Spanish is not as beautiful and refined as yours, but we don't kiss nigger subhuman ass with such a dedication as you do, deep shit European cuck.

the list of things that DID NOT GO WRONG is much smaller, I would prefer that

Not murdering all the natives when you had the chance. And jews, always jews.

And the portuguese, both of them being most times big nosed.