Remind me why walkable cities are bad, again

Remind me why walkable cities are bad, again.

Attached: walkable-city.jpg (1557x1038, 617.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emNyJKWtK3E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/walkable cities/type/op/filter/text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're fine, there's still a lot of room for me to drive my car on the sidewalk

I believe cities you can walk in them

muh car

American's can't admit that anything about their society is subpar so they react with aggression.

Easy pickins

youtube.com/watch?v=emNyJKWtK3E

Thats a shoop. Cities are fake.

I seriously hope your mother gets murdered for giving birth to you OP

American cities can never really be “walkable”

How often do you want to start this fucking thread?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/walkable cities/type/op/filter/text/

>Remind me why walkable cities are bad, again.
white ones or niggered ones?

all cities are bad, retard

Weed drenched niggers play loud shitty grating music and harass your if not stab you, meanwhile methheads just sort of hang out and leave you wondering whether they're just there to be there or whether they're about to slice your neck with a razor.

They're a meme.
Anything more than functional sidewalks is anachronistic pretention. No you cannot mimic the cozy ambience of a medieval town square in a sprawling megalopolis of the 21st century. No you cannot magically solve the logistical problem of economic centers that are expected to house tens of millions of people by taking cues from the urban planning before the invention of indoor plumbing.

We used to have them in the 20’s. Then the nigger horde came.

Because retards who do no research don't like cities because of jews or something.

there's a nigger there, in the yellow shirt, that's a nigger

niggers

Reality meets an architects fantasy.

Attached: 1648231041737.jpg (2400x1668, 778.03K)

>Remind me why walkable cities are bad, again.
I have to risk being assaulted by the roving gangs of negroes. Living out in the country is far more.

is far more practical for someone wanting a good life, because cities are dens of depravity and suck the soul out of a population*

Blacks are renowned for their natural running ability. With no roads, there is no escape. The only way a roadless city could be viable is to arm all whites with firearms, for the blacks are also renowned for being awful at taking cover.

Attached: 7MAzjEpgtMlK.jpg (750x996, 223.2K)