What are the political implications of this board being filled with robots?

What are the political implications of this board being filled with robots?

Attached: pentagonbots.png (886x810, 168.83K)

That and the asshurt from poles is quite bad.

Lol

not much, 90% of the internet is filled with bots.
The only thing i feel bad about is that we have to put up with the bottom 1% of the bots, the good shit goes on facebook, the shit on reddit and we get the absolute bottom of the barrel.

The voices

in my head, they council me, they understand, THEY TALK TO MEEEE

Well the robots make this board unusable which is their goal.

Attached: 30870563.jpg (475x360, 56.45K)

beep boop maybe we shouldnt be so hard on our robros

why not just stop using this shithole of a website

thats the thing ur most concerned about in ur life bro?
please bro get ur money up PLEASE
IM BEGGING YOU!!

Attached: 9fe8fc4e5ee4b6bc033d77c4a3b61701.png (506x557, 790.46K)

ride the tiger

that's what they want though

>one such tactic would aim at gradually making these boards less interesting for their users

Attached: 1632456795590.png (1241x8770, 1.76M)

It's true though. The Pentagon have actually been giving quality assessments this whole month, I trust them before I trust Ukraine or Russia. I guess the Pentagon is completely sick of politicians messing with their area and is trying to stay ahead of the politicians so Biden can't spin any bullshit.

You're retarded

It's a simple trick

The penatoganan couldn't even evacuate Taliban without giving the Talibalinians 500 tanks and 69 choppers

who would have thought that some faggot website for talking about japense cartoons made by a 15 year old basement dweller would have become a target of NWO bots.

But I'm not

Going to tell you

they have to justify their funding somehow.

It's been that way for at least a few years now...

Attached: 1581201234683.jpg (1280x720, 116.33K)

How to do it

>The pentagon
They don't even know what hit there own fucking building.

Wait, people meming on some faggot by turning their post into a copypasta inside the thread is your evidence that the board is filled with bots?
I mean, Any Forums is most certainly filled with bots but that has been standard Any Forums behaviour since 2003.
Lurk more.

Why is it saying "Pentagon have".
Pentagon is a singular case, shouldn't it be "Pentagon has been giving assessments"?

Wait, people meming on some faggot by turning their post into a copypasta inside the thread is your evidence that the board is filled with bots?
I mean, Any Forums is most certainly filled with bots but that has been standard Any Forums behaviour since 2003.
Lurk more.

The DC regime is trying to turn us into North Korea, except we don't have anyone as cool as Kim Jong.

Attached: rodong-mar11-kju-sohae-satellite-launching-ground-inspection-1-935x500.jpg (935x500, 63.16K)

Lurk more.