Racism/hate is an incel trait

racism/hate is an incel trait
Racism as well as misoginy come from an intern feeling of inferiority. therefore you need to feel superior about something because in your irl life either about your looks or your social statut your value is too low and you have to compensate for it on internet.
I've litterrally seen zero racist or sexist Chad it's always low statut incel In fact 90% of Chad i know irl are leftwing.
the only exception is sometime sexism, because some Chads feel superior to women and consider them as comodities because they have too many of them and just dump them rather than the incel who is sexist because he have none
If you're a racist/ because you cage at making fun of jews/fags/indians or women about the dogpil but you irl don't believe any of these. it's fine but if you're racist because you have a deep hatred toward jews and women and ethnic you better question your life quality.

Attached: intj.jpg (306x306, 19.81K)

kek, anglos

Attached: D5240EFA-F9E9-4134-BBFA-F39DB3AFED31.png (900x1199, 457.24K)

Niggers have a lot of sex and are the most racist group of them all. You're move, Nigel

What no it's not. It's just that I have a high enough IQ to recognize patterns. Sorry you're retarded, kid, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong for being racist.

Racism is a natural human function that has existed since the beginning of humanity as a manifestation of tribalism. OP is retarded

I'm married with a kid otw, an army recon veteran, and I hate niggers so much sometimes I can't sleep at night.

Attached: 1592972206839.jpg (720x561, 89.57K)

Racism is an inherent biological defense mechanism. Obviously some people use it as a crutch to distract them from their own inadequacies, but to say it doesn’t have a functional foundation in reality is to be ignorant. The salient point is that it’s culturally okay to be against white people because of XYZ, and it’s not okay for any other race to be critiqued for XYZ. This contrast raises eyebrows and is actually hypocritical to anyone that is paying attention. Seemingly it’s not about the core value of not being “racist”, but something more sinister and ironically racist.

Is a rabbit racist for avoiding cats?

everyone should be racist, racism = realism, if you're not racist you are gay

Based, even though you fucks kept my UDT grandfather as a POW, I guess we are cool since I am still here.

t. paki

dont you have minors to rape?

this.
fuck white people
fuck nazis
support our comrades in de-nazifying ukraine!

Attached: communist_invaders.png (595x1603, 1.13M)

I know you can't detect it, Argentino, but although the flag is Anglo, the spelling and grammar are not

i agree. niggers are pathologically and homicidally racist against whites because they cannot handle rejection.

>I'm married
You got married in the USA? That's an insane risk...

true

Attached: polcel.jpg (2014x1368, 456.86K)

feels bad,
im black, was a support bitch in a logistic batt
as a mechanic. how can you hate me bro i worked 7 days a week in afganistan.

Attached: Kettu Monkey.png (644x689, 395.81K)

N

O HATE

>racism/hate is an incel tr-ACK

Attached: 1630173780137.gif (220x204, 720.19K)

Real talk burgerfren, what's the difference between angloids and kikes?

No, it's natural. /thread

You fucking nigger pogs always fucked up my Stryker that's why.

I could tell you that, but i'm pretty sure we're dealing with a paki/pajeet here

maybe if you guys stop overloading the electrical system with Xbox plasmas and coffee machines they would work well.

do you have any idea how electricity works?
if you draw more power then the system can provide shit fry. sometimes shit is fucked but still work.

not to mention the horrific design of the jamming equipment.

not a reason to hate blacks because your battles don't follow the sop.

Actually a lot of it just comes from the disgust of society being unwilling to call a nigger a nigger. The attempt at gaslighting and denying the reality of niggers being biologically inferior subhumans drives the honest man to hate the nigger.
You deny reality, then attack societies at their core for not confirming to your reality, thus a pity or disgust of niggers turns into a hate.