Based job appliers who do not use online applications, your strategies

So after a nice 5+ year vacation due in large part to having a doctor for a wife who has been an absolute baby factory, it's now time to get back into the workforce and have noticed that every place wants you to spend 30 minutes applying to their job to say no.

This is a gay waste of time since I don't want to work for pozzed companies anyways.

I'd like to hear your stories. I know this is an "outdated" way to apply for jobs but I don't care. I'm also looking forward to calling HR people nigger if they have a problem with it.

Attached: life-is-suffering.jpg (640x640, 66.18K)

My turn

Attached: 16482437677686756345334683690358.jpg (1800x4000, 1.65M)

>So after a nice 5+ year vacation due in large part to having a doctor for a wife who has been an absolute baby factory
Hahahahahahaha kys

Fuck you must have a nice folder... do share.

Learn Spanish and then go loiter in front of the local Home Depot.

You need a network of professional contacts who will vouch for you and get you a job. Since you are an unemployable drop out you have no friends, references, or professional contacts. You have no skills. You will be lucky to land a job at McDonalds.

I have a degree, so no Pablo, we can't be coworkers.

After 5 years of eating boogers at home on drugs your degree and prior work experience means absolutely nothing. I wouldn't hire you to cut my grass.

That's enough out of you meme flag.

I hope you die tomorrow or even today. I hope your family dies. Hope you don't wake up tomorrow.

Look I have a friend like you. Around 5 years he also started to get angsty and pretend like he wanted a job but he never did. He's now at over 10 years of unemployment on disability and 325 pounds. There is a point at which you are no longer employable. You're there but you haven't accepted it yet.

hope in one hand shit in the other, which will fill up first?

start cold calling old friends.
these days everything is pozzed.
alternately, take some of your wife's money and start your own gig.

english words haha

We moved cross country so that won't help much. But on the self employment thing yeah I've got a couple things burning but they're 2 years out from being stable. We have hundreds of thousands in equity and assets so it's no big deal, but it's time.

I don't really get this. I have been building and selling businesses of my own for the last 8 years. I haven't been on the applicant side of the desk for 10.

Years since you have had a job? Consultant. Stay at home dad. On-demand, self-employed (anything). Accounting & Bookkeeping consultant. Web developer. Upwork content writer. Sales calls. Customer support calls. Graphic design. You produced art. You were invested in crypto. You wrote a book.

You can literally say anything, advocate for yourself.

Stop filling up schools with your nigglets

what if you went up to the home depot mexicans in a pimp suit and was like "Y'all work for ME now, bitches"

Farmers markets, great way to network and find people with small businesses hiring for non-pozzed shit.

bring your card and network, put a preference on rural areas if you can not some libshit city farmers market, get out into the counties

Have a job lined up in advance and this could work.

Look up “the 2 hour job search” he explains everything you have to do

Now fuck off faggot

Yeah this is me, I'm asking what your strategy would be. I'm not retarded or otherwise I'd have some moron wife, be single and be begging on how to get disability on here instead.

Basically trying to figure out the best way to run into you at a company these days. Back in the day when online apps just started it was already hard. Not its even harder.

My thoughts are to just print out a resume list of skills, companies worked at with time there and just go to companies asking if they're accepting resumes.

It's literally faster to hand deliver these things than to apply online these days IMO since I can't format my resume in a way that makes any sense using online apps.