Can't make this shit up

lol why would russia help? Russia has a ton of economic ties to DPRK

Attached: dprk.png (1055x1144, 286.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because that would mean another nuclear power on the world stage, and it's an exclusive club. One more nuclear power = one more competitor

>good job

Attached: 1643070770212.jpg (1800x1308, 1.95M)

The "free" world unironically should listen more to these shithole nations and take their actual desires and goals seriously instead of paraphrasing it with a lie attached and pretend they are just mad

fucking tired of kindergarten level politics and news

Attached: trump visit best korea.png (640x640, 587.92K)

>makes 1 missile every 2 years
>blows it up for free
>no missiles left
>makes 1 more missile 2 years later
>blows it up for free again

>uuh, I know we're kind of enemies and all, but could you scold this little country whose interests align with yours for me please

It's unclear how far they are in having the ability to actually mount a weapon in an ICBM. If I was Russia, I would outright ignore this. Or maybe use it as leverage to lift some of the sanctions quietly on the back end.

How can anyone condemn this level of badassery?

Attached: 2332424332443.png (639x359, 426.91K)

Exactly lol, fucking retarded.

You've basically pushed for my utter destruction and used your faggoty MSM to kill any public perception I've had, but you want me to go ahead and deal with the Asian for you?

Nah bro. I'mma let the guy do what he do.

they would be good jannies

this

1 night in chyna

Please don't forget, Jews exist in China too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China

why doesnt america send a strong message? like they did with that iranian general.

>Please don't forget, Jews control China too.

ftfy

DPRK has launched several missles this year alone, meaning they are getting better at building them quicker as well. there is clear progress in the north korean missle program

Seeing the timing of this ballistic missile, and the system, looks more like russians gave a cheap Sarmat to the koreans

They have a small sub with a nuke and a satellite with a nuke in orbit. No one talks about those.

The current "war" in Ukraine is this bad, because the people can't figure out (or even comprehend) that what Russia does to the west, is a classical war, while the west is fighting back with the usual backstabbing dishonest "fake news!" bullshit. Two completely different levels of warfare in the same conflict. That's why the only way to "rationalize" Putin's actions in the west is to declare him insane. That way the western population doesn't have to think at all, just accept that there is nothing to understand here, "we just pick a side, and our side is the right side, because we understand that". And of course, they don't even understand their own side, but again, they don't even have to.

>liquid rocket
Do koreans really?

Let's get down to brass tax. DRPK should sell their missiles to Iran or any country that needs to protect themselves from the USA.

Attached: archie-bunker-all-in-the-fmaily.jpg (1200x675, 64.67K)

>a satellite with a nuke in orbit
really are you sure ? this seems a little to advanced for their tech at this point. that is, to keep an nuclear missle in orbit.

Almost sounds like ultimatum to surender, just saying.

They should point and fire a few at Tel Aviv first.

Indeed, it's extremely insulting to their own audiences. The reality is that msm is on a major decline, people don't give a fuck anymore and these assholes need to amp up the sensationalism to sell those ads that they're losing for the last 12 years.

>strong message
>"USA is in that direction"

The west have also ignored any sane talks for years, started censoring documentaries from 2016 etc to hide russian perspectives and concerns, and also the people living there and their concerns

Attached: 2017 ethnic bomb.png (635x850, 569.44K)

I think something like this will happen in the next years, but it will be russia doing this. Due to the current western sanctions russia has no incentive anymore the be cooperative with the west, quite the opposite actually. as such they might share nuclear and missle tech with north korea and iran, just to create more geopolitical headaches for the west.

Did this thing die off already? I was curious how they explain the "only russian" DNA harvesting. Also biolabs.
But to be honest I don't know much about Putin's true goals either, because I have to rely on finding contradictions in the western narrative, there's basically no information available from the east - which itself is suspicious, given that there's a "war" in the neighborhood.

checked btw