Is Visegrad Breaking Apart?

The Visegrad group is the alliance of non-cringe EU nations, but Hungary has been splitting off from the rest. While Poland, Czechia and Slovakia have been brought closer to eachother by Ukraine, and have united to oppose Russia, Hungary has gone the opposite rout, blocking aid and sabatoging the efforts of a unified Visegrad/EU effort. Is this what Hungarians want?

Attached: visegrad_group_04.jpg (230x270, 14.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jana_cernochova/status/1507390311307554821
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>alliance of non-cringe EU nations
>includes Czechia

Since Orban is a russkie agentura so we will stay with our closer friends

Attached: FOSanJlXMAMA7gN.jpg (680x496, 20.54K)

I don't care.

Yeah, that evil Viktor trying to protect the Hungarians of Zakkarpattia, he should have just let them get killed by raging Hohols like you retards did in Volhynia

Hungary > Poland
Simple as.

why do you even care?
poland is suicidal and jews want it to get destroyed

in any case,m poland will split in 2 soon anyway, with 10 million ukros living there, it's just matter of time

Enjoy getting broken into dust by the EU, then. Wave that lgbtq flag!

>splitting
It was never there

It was always a meme, non countries fully dependent on krautsmells want to make a union within EU. Just delusions of grandeur, much like Any Forumschuds actually. So we have that in common.

And of which only Hungarians and polacks had some gay ass fake friendship, pepiks and slowfucks absolutely hate us and will betray us for germshits without blinking.

Now hungypsians are revealed to be pootin cocksuckers, so friendship ended with hungary too.

We want to stay out of a shitty war, what the fuck is so hard to understand?

Also Ukrainians are generally scummy fucking retards who for the past 8 years wanted to genocide Hungarian minorities and banned the Hungarian language. Why the fuck should we even help them?

damn, srulek there really got schooled

It will never be implemented here lol.
You need to kill every single polack.

>alliance of non-cringe EU nations
>includes Poland

Attached: polejak.png (689x431, 120.72K)

I hate ukrainians too though. We just hate russkies with passion and the jews use this.

Hungary wants Transcarpathia. Ukraine getting stomped is in their interest. If the Polish leadership had any brains at all, they'd be scrambling to try a landgrab too. But of course, this being Poland, they'd rather suck Western dick.

It's embarrassing frankly. Poles don't give a shit about Ukraine because all of their co-ethnics in the country already got slaughtered by Ukrainians (the same Ukrainians they are now clothing, feeding and sucking off btw). Hungary still looks out for its own.

this is all true, but poles can't even understand basic ideas, it seems
like saving your country, saving your life, saving the life of your kids

like dumb zombies under a jew's spell

Poland can go ahead and war Russia on its own. We don't have to if we don't want to. Simple as.

you don't get to decide if you'll be in a war or not. Putin decides. get this through your thick skull you fucking worm.

The Visegrád Four have not been a thing for a while now, we just want to be left out of these retarded conflicts now.
It never worked out well for us in the past...

I love our Polak and Slovak bros. The hungry mongols on the other hand are cringe as fuck.

Attached: Alfons-Mucha-Slovanska-Epopej-Jiri-z-Podebrad-1024x840.jpg (1024x840, 115.32K)

>protect the Hungarians of Zakkarpattia
yeah, do nothing about them sure this will save them

>suck zog cock incessantly to the point of embarrassing yourself
>how could the ebil Hungarians do this to us?

At that point it's WW3. Fucking leave us out of your asshurt.

you're a retard or underage. you have any idea the consequences taking some shitty land would do to each of those countries?

Putin is not going to invade Hungary you stupid nigger. ffs, irrelevant Slovaks were once the property of Hungarian nobles.

>Czechia
Stop perpetuating this globohomo shit

>arm genocidal maniacs who literally marched and shouted "DEATH TO HUNGARIANS" sounds like a quality idea. Why do poles not remember Wolyn?

>non-cringe
>Czechia
>literally the country where women walk naked on the street, with their faces covered in cum, while jews follow them with a camera

When Poland legalizes gay marriage under President Tusk II, they will blame Budapest somehow. lol

on topic, Hungary is the only cool v4 country
rest are destined to become USA nigger dumping grounds sooner or later

the only asshurt here is on Russia's side. i just want to fucking grill but Russians don't know how to grill because they are too retarded. they burn their meat and blame NATO and sperg out instead.
>Putin is not going to invade Hungary you stupid nigger.
yeah, yeah, just like he's not going to invade Ukraine like all you fucking faggots claimed until a month ago and then rushed to delete your faggot social media posts so you don't have to kill yourself out of embarrasment

Actually hilarious you've got people with Stepan Bandera tattoed on their arm sitting on camp beds in Poland right now with Polish women going to them saying "are you okay? do you need me to sit with you? would you like more coffee? do you need a teddy bear?"

>they'd be scrambling to try a landgrab too
Russia would blast them. The situation might be more favorable to Hungary, but never in a million years to Poland.

God I hope so, I want to see Poland BLACKED

It has always been a meme but now we have the unique opportunity to become something better, bigger. Jewrop is crumbling, Poutine is coping, americans don't know what the fuck to do. A strong block between them is what this world needs, unfrotunately it will never happen because Pooland is ruled by larpers, Hungary is corrupt, Czechs would rather be a part of Germany and no one even remembers Slovakia exists.

Attached: praise v4.jpg (640x360, 137.3K)

There is literally nobody in the world except you who thinks that is going to happen. shut the fuck up, Marian

Ukraine = shitty Central African Republic in Europe geographically = not-NATO - fucking nothing

Hungary = shitty Chad in Europe geographically = NATO = WW3

This isn't rocket science.

There is a dispute about Polish mining coal near Czech borders and endangering underground water so friendship with Poland ended.

well you ARE NATO and EU, do you think that being nice to mr poopin will save you?
Hungary is just one big logistical hub

Attached: hrollins.jpg (1366x1000, 108.78K)

Ukrainians are Russians with blue passports, behaviors are identical, and manage to contrast themselves in all the same obnoxious ways when applying for their cabbage harvesting visa to overstay in neighboring nations like gypsies

LEL
>Breaking?
in your dreams
disagreements between peers is not meaning breaking you moron

Attached: v4ebin.png (1700x1200, 347.54K)

Yes, it seems so, I don't fucking care to be honest with you. It was dead since the beginning since we sided with Adolf Hitler, and now we stuck with fucking Russia and China. We are immune to winning. I like Hitler though so don't care.

Brother... it's not easy to be last white people on the planet. Not easy but glorious.

Attached: 1647377643115.png (502x2047, 519.41K)

Good side of Putin = cheap gaz = low energy prices = low inflation

THIS ISN'T SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. What you don't get is that the EU needs 4000 ships to truck LNG constantly to de-couple from Russia.

>blocking aid and sabatoging the efforts of a unified Visegrad/EU effort
They did everything short of committing economic suicide, WHICH IS PROBLEMATIC!

Ukraine is free real estate because there’s no nuclear defense treaty intertwined with their existence, stop being a woman

Russians are already massaging their unwashed vatnik masses with the message that they are continuing westbound after Ukraine. You don't see this because you are a behind the curve brainlet like always but it's happening. Put on some quality Kremlin run TV.
Putin = aging lunatic who wants to compensate for his small cock with "a legacy". You think this retard is acting rationally at this point? He doesn't give a fuck about WW3 or anything. He just cares about his delusions of greatness and he communicates this every fucking public appearance. Just listen to him, he's telling you what's about to happen.

>americans don't know what the fuck to do
the fuck is this cope? they know what they are doing, every shitty euro country will now be buying LNG from them and tons of overpriced military crap, this meme war in Ukraine unironically caused the rebirth of the US empire

Most Slovaks like Russia but our gov sold out so we will suffer, we are under dictatorshit media with different opinion were banned lmao

Never in my life have I seen a Russian wanting to genocide Hungarians. But I've seen Azov-Pravy Sektor videos where they were burning Hungarian flags because that's cool.

Orban is not Hungary in the same way Putin is not Russia.
That being said, Magyars are weird and not Slavic so who knows.

so siding with russkies will somehow make them calm and nice?

Nah, we still like Hungarians, they just need to sort out their obvious kacap agent sitting at the top of their country problem and we'll be all good again.

They've got elections coming up pretty soon and I hope the state's grip on all the relevant media in the country hasn't been going on long enough to brainwash the people to the point russkies themselves are brainwashed.

Based russia, I hope they reach Berlin a third time

>Is Visegrad Breaking Apart?
Yep, our prime minister and some ministers have said it openly, it is an outdated coalition (thx to Hungary).
Orbán is paid by Russians, it is a public secret for long time.

shut the fuck up Uhrik. most "slovaks" like Russia might be true in your bumfuck village in the middle of nowhere. anyone with 3 digit IQ and an actual job that is not a car factory assembly line faggotry hates Russia with a passion.

I won't stand with supporting European Congo and their mental retardation especially when the called for OUR EXTERMINATION. And not 50 or 100 years ago. Like 5 years ago.

This, Hungary needs a strong pro EU government

Muttmericans, germans and frogs all hope someone puts Putin on ice and things will go back to normal. If they were serious we'd have a carrier group in the baltic or mediterranean. They can either do yurop or china they can't do both.

You two literally just convinced me to go out and vote Orbán this Sunday. GG.

hello mr mutt!

you said some wery wrong statements about the hungarian stance i would like to correct you

hungary fully supports the effort against russian invasion of ukraine. we have done everything we could to help the ukraininan resistance.
about the points you mentioned: blocking aid(?)
its hard to understand the mind of the mutt what he means but i, with my genius hungarian intellect could decypher that you mention the block of weapons to "subcarpathia".
the region is inside the carpathian basin, which is naturally protected by the carpathian mountains from the russian invasion. we did it, so this way that region stays out of the conflict, it is not made into a warzone, at least not before the refugees can come out of there.
after the situation would(hopefully it wont) reach that region too, we would allow the sending of weapons to that region.

thank you for your attentino have a nice day!

Czech defense minister will not attend V4 meeting of defense because of Hungary's position
>I will not personally go to Hungary for a meeting of V4 defense ministers (Wed-Thu). They have elections next week and it is not right for me to take part in the campaign there. I have always supported the V4 and I am very sorry that cheap Russian oil is more important to Hungarian politicians than Ukrainian blood.
twitter.com/jana_cernochova/status/1507390311307554821

Drž piču suka bratislavská skurvena

Have you heard about 1957? Idiot.

>We want to stay out of a shitty war
:D :D :D :D you want cheap gas and you want euromoney, thats all
you play on both sides, like some steppemongols

Personally I wish to see Poland BLACKED and you in chains at the whims of the EU bureaucrats

So say that like it's a bad thing. Wow, Orbán's actually trying to take a route that would benefit the Hungarian people? WOW! INSANE! SOMEONE CALL THE FBI!

Hungarians wanted to genocide Slovaks but they forgave you.
How about you take an example from them?

>>literally the country where women walk naked on the street, with their faces covered in cum
I wish...

>Is Visegrad Breaking Apart?
no
>Is Visegrad forced to break apart by jews?
yes

moscow is this way you low iq faggot ->
feel free to fuck off and live in your slav utopia with living standards of Zimbabwe.

You couldn't suck nigger mambas more spectacularly even if you tried. Fucking foot soldiers of a self-defecating old coot an ocean away.

Some hohol talking head named us and the in-laws to our west as the main blocking points of the retarded hohol proposition of economic suicide via muh sanctions on fossil fuel deals. Come on Austria, let's get the fuck out of here.

Attached: h082x720nh271.jpg (4000x3000, 1.18M)

Don't forget to enjoy the smell of putin's ass when you're licking it

Uhrik is literally controlled opposition ty piča bratislavska

Something tells me this is a Ukrainian rapefugee. haha

Táhni na sibiř jebanej mongolskej vyvrženče. Maďarskej plod znásilnění.

Putin's ass or Biden's cock, eh?