So if the Holocaust never happened, who are they in the photo?

I fucking hate Jews and Niggers and I love Europeans and our culture and i believe it must be conserved.

But if the Holocaust is all a lie, then explain these photoes of holocaust victims?

Attached: 66935A-1400x1005.jpg (1400x1005, 194.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who are they in the photo?
It's me, copy pasted a bunch of times

People in work camps
Next.

Crazy theory, but what if the Ashkenazi Jews created Nazism?

I don't see any holocausting, I see a bunch of well fed and clothed people behind a barbwire fence.

And they aren't all jewish looking either, maybe 4 or 5 have a jewey phenotype

Hey user, I've got all this food and supplies that needs to go to the camp. Please transport it 50+ kilometers via our rail system that has been bombed into smithereens.

Looking good. Lost some weight?

And why behind barbed wire?

Jews are occultists. They believe/believed that 6 million Jews must die in a fire or holocaust before God will allow them to return to Israel. So, being Jews, they figured they'd kill the 6 million Jews themselves. Zionists orchestrated the entire war with Hitler then starved the work camps so hundreds of thousands would die. Then, when they still didn't have the numbers, they jacked them up to 6 million and presto, God allows them to seize Israel.

Because armies imprison citizens during wars, fuckhead. To stop them sabotaging shit

I see no dead people

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

Those kids sure have fat cheeks for being starved and worked to death, huh?

>But muh fat children
The nazis admitted ad nauseum to the holocaust. Honestly the only way you can convince people that it didn't happen is to pray that either they're sympathetic, closet nazis themselves or severely ignorant.

There were hundreds of thousands of people in USSR who admitted ad nauseum that they are Polish spies. Full confession and shit.

>Full confession and shit.
What are you talking about chud?

>Nice ID btw

Nobody denies that Jews were put into camps. They just weren't being killed. What the hell is the purpose of a "death camp" when you can just kill Jews where they're found?

I'm talking about confessions meaning nothing.
My specific example was about Stalin's USSR convicting a country-worth number of people of being spies and getting confessions out of them.

Germans confessing about Holocaust has nothing to do with Holocaust being real or not.

>They just weren't being killed. What the hell is the purpose of a "death camp" when you can just kill Jews where they're found?
Amateur historian here. Been investigating this shit since pol brought these questions to my attention.

You can't just shoot random Jews in the middle of the city. You'll incite German and Polish freedom fighters. That's why when they were killed by firing squads they would often be marched to a nearby ravine or field outside of the city.

Germans are smart. They think this stuff through

Still don't know the historical event you are referencing to.

And yes, confessions are a form of evidence, under the right circumstances. Why else do courts accept defendant testimony acquired during police interrogation if it weren't considered evidence?

You'd think Jews would want to dig up and rebury their dead. It would serve multiple purposes. First, it would prove executions from bullet damage to the chest/head. Second, it would verify the locations. Third, it would give a minimum number of dead.

I wonder why Jews actively stop investigations into supposed "mass graves" when exhuming them literally only benefits their story?

Oh right lol, because they aren't real

Attached: f6f5rkr3mco81.jpg (1284x1284, 104.19K)

That's a good point.

>Still don't know the historical event you are referencing to.
Polish operation in particular and core of the NKVD's methods being beating the confession out of victims in general.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD