Thought Asians had normal human teeth? Well think again

Thought Asians had normal human teeth? Well think again

Attached: 1584597226089.jpg (1080x567, 306.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30547212/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30594752/
robobees.seas.harvard.edu/files/sdlab/files/alvarez_et_al._-_2019_-_raceethnicity_nativity_and_lifetime_risk_of_men.pdf
minorityhealth.hhs.gov/Assets/PDF/FINAL_Mens_Health_Data_Brief.pdf
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health
archive.md/nXOse#selection-677.0-681.264
archive.is/iknTm
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db219.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/247173479/#q247174313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck

Attached: FLt8F_daIAU-VSv.jpg (1774x2364, 1.15M)

All the better for eating endangered species.

Now I understand why they don't use a knife along with chopsticks

Rocks, glass houses nigel

Imagine stuffing your cock in Asian whore mouth?

What are you niggers front teeth just straight?

Wtf?

Cool. I wish I had teeth like this.

What's this got to do with politics? Whenever I make a post about politics like Paedophilia, its gets taken down and I'm banned for 3 days but this thread will stay up and OP won't get banned for 3 days for making a thread about Asians teeth which has got fuck all to do with politics.

>teeth that look like mushrooms

>Asian flag
u already have

Attached: 93284639865.jpg (202x249, 14.95K)

the political implications of racial equality in dental issurance plans
lisa needs braces

>Implying you don't

biology = politics in 2022.

are these teeth advantageous??

the british person is telling asians about dental hygiene. post teeth.

Why do white men with Asian girlfriends act as if they're made men? Bro everyone can see you're a low-energy loser

Attached: 1634471829925.png (943x943, 793.52K)

Don't care.

Still making hapas.

Attached: 1630547416267.jpg (2598x3348, 1.91M)

Seething gook

>He hasn't even heard of Al-Muqaddimah of Tariq ibn-Khaldun and he think he can say biology has nothing to do with politics.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 43253463432.png (964x643, 1.19M)

Please don't make fun of my waifius.

Gotta scrape that dog meat off the bone!

Why do Asian incels from reddit always post the same images and then act like they are white nationalists?

Attached: 1626985515379.jpg (5000x1708, 1.07M)

Enjoy your Elliot Rodgers

kek

Because their fetish is being catered to inspite of being low energy losers which is honestly more Chad than anything.

>instantaneous butthurt weeb and mongoloid comments

wtf my wife is a hapa im checking her IMMEDIATELY

It is literally ogre, asians are simply one step ahead in evolution. rip. explains the high iq.

Attached: 1638397436867.png (866x580, 241.83K)

Asian teeth ching chang chong

Attached: shovel-shape-incisors-1.jpg (1600x1042, 191.15K)

So they are bugs

Biracial White-Asian individuals are less likely to have a mental illness than monoracial whites. Monoracial Asians are the least likely to have mental illnesses out of any other race. Monoracial whites are the most likely to have mental illnesses, only surpassed by Ashkenazi Jews. Biracial White-Asian individuals are half or less as likely as monoracial whites to have a mental illness.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30547212/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30594752/
robobees.seas.harvard.edu/files/sdlab/files/alvarez_et_al._-_2019_-_raceethnicity_nativity_and_lifetime_risk_of_men.pdf
minorityhealth.hhs.gov/Assets/PDF/FINAL_Mens_Health_Data_Brief.pdf
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/

Frequently spammed propaganda by anti-WMAF posters fail to include this data in an attempt to frame the offspring of WMAF as having high mental health risks.
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health
>Zane and Berger did not look at the mental health of non-Asian Americans.

Biracial White-Asian individuals have as good or better chances of finding a mate as monoracial whites. Anti-WMAF posters always use Elliot or some other jew as propaganda.
archive.md/nXOse#selection-677.0-681.264
>We found that three multiracial groups received a “dividend effect.” Asian-white women were viewed more favorably than any other group of women by white and Asian men, beating out women of the same race or ethnic group. Asian-white and Hispanic-white men were also afforded “dividend” status by Asian and Hispanic women respectively. Asian and Hispanic women responded more frequently to the multiracial men than to either their coethnic men or to whites.
>Although white women did not prefer Asian-white men to white men, they did respond to this group as frequently as to white men. This is in practice a multiracial dividend, because white women responded to monoracial Asian men as infrequently as they did to blacks.

Attached: 1619586609560.webm (720x1280, 2.95M)

You're an idiot for going into it blind

Yes, also nice VPN

>Any Forums brainlets only just now finding out about shovel shaped incisors
Learn anthropology, retards, it'll hone your skills at racism.
I'm currently reading a book about Nigerian history so I can better insult the nigs on the NYC subway.

Attached: D3C4AC04-8963-400A-AC02-FD38826D4F90.jpg (1500x546, 61.24K)

White women are more nigger like, as the stats show. The best women are Asian women, they are superior to any other type of women.

Statistics say that Asian Tiger Women are the superior women, and that black, white and latina women are inferior.

Lowest rate of STDs AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest marriage rate AW-WW-LW-BW
Lowest divorce rate AW-LW-WW-BW
Lowest rate of single motherhood AW-WW-LW-BW
Lowest rate of obesity AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest level of income AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest IQ AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest SAT scores AW-WW-LW-BW
Highest level of education AW-WW-LW-BW
Lowest teen pregnancy rate AW-WW-LW-BW
Submissiveness AW-LW-WW-BW (anecdotal)
Lowest rate of fornication AW-LW-WW-BW
Highest income success of husband AW-LW-WW-BW
Lowest body odor AW-WW-LW-BW

archive.is/iknTm
copy/paste last section into archive link for the rest:
>WaAcz
>bl7XT
>aUU5U
>lfoFN
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db219.pdf
>US5PV
>Omaav
>JSM3n
>xN3M2
>vzWlr
>Qe9Pu
>scdpJ
>L0MCU
>XvPdD
>PzYwY

The data is amazing and as you can see, the higher the IQ, the better the stats, with Asian women leading the pack. Higher IQ in women leads to:
Lower rate of STDs
Higher marriage rate
Lower divorce rate
Lower rate of single motherhood
Lower rate of obesity
Higher level of income
Higher level of education
Higher SAT scores
Lower teen pregnancy rate
Less rebellious (nigger like) behavior, more pro-family values.
Lower rate of fornication
Higher rate of husband succeeding in work
Lower body odor

Attached: 1620222918576.jpg (810x811, 112.53K)

My nigga I WISH I was a mongol

I will after I've abused the masculinity out of him and pumped him full of hormones so I can trade him off in an arranged marriage to a adult male business partner once he's 15.

Oh, just an FYI this is absolutely legal here in Canada, what a country for fetish perverts.

Attached: C-mkcJCUAAAAQJf.jpg (597x597, 28.8K)

Every reply you can and will possibly get from a roastie and/or simp/incel that worships roasties:
>you can't handle a white woman
>you can't get a white woman
>asian women love bbc spam.jpg
>laowhy's wife
>(((tenda spencer's))) cartoons
>i would marry a nigger before i would marry asian
>i would marry a coalburner before i marry an asian
>(((elliot rodger)))
>(((kelly baltazar)))
>makeup actor swap webms, but it's totally the same person, asian women are ugly
>asian women are plastic
>asian women are robots
>asian women wear makeup
>muh blonde hair blue eyes
>muh want my kids to look like me
>i don't care if a white woman isn't virgin
>muh white race
>kids will hate you
>kike
>chang
>you're not white
>shill
>if you like asian women you're a pedophile
>you're anti-white if you don't worship white women
>you're anti-white if you don't attack white men
>white men are weak and that's why white women fuck niggers
>kikes did this to white women
>white women dindu nuffin
>le reddit starter kit featuring a chinless male.jpg
>why do you like asian women?
>muh green card
>muh gold digger
>muh take the kids and run
>i think asian women are ugly
>muh china
>muh dogs
>muh bugs
Cope

Attached: 1638079238378.jpg (810x811, 133.45K)

Yes Nigel, having fucked up teeth means you’re an undermensch.
Now get into the fucking incinerator along with mr. Chang.

lmao you had all of that prepared HAHAHAHA my god what a fag, no wonder you need some desperate insectoid

White men will marry and have children with Asian women. Their sons will be strong and carry on their fathers' DNA. The same DNA that built Western civilization, explored and conquered the world, and spread the good news of Christ. They will build anew and protect what has been.

White women will continue to let themselves be ravaged by strange and dark men. They will be left abandoned with their little orc children, except for the cucks like you that take them in, in hopes of sex. They will continue to increase the enemies of civilization by birthing feral children hostile to white men and their creations.

White women are garbage. Asian women are the rightful inheritors of white men's seed.

Asian women love civilization. White women hate it and want to be "free". Every Asian country recognizes what Europeans have contributed to the advancement of civilization. They attempt to discard things that conflict with their national identity and absorb the good.

Asian women recognize white men as the protectors of civilization. They want their children to be part of that legacy. It doesn't have to be something they consciously think about, but it's what they do. They select their mates by intelligence, not physique alone.

Attached: 1624172582832.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

why are you seething faggot

-__- you dont say shit to the niggers in the subway they would btfo of you

Lol both chinks and niggers have this
They really are the lower order of races

Attached: 8af758ec-29d8-4529-8d45-838c720f1c4d.jpg (3120x4160, 2.72M)

They have a shovel scoop shape to them, so I suppose you could drag them on the inside of a clam shell and shuck clams with your teeth.

Attached: shovelteeth.jpg (351x144, 4.89K)

Only beta cucks like roasties. Asian girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Asian women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and dog until marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

Asian women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

Attached: 1620939714742.jpg (810x811, 107.77K)

>brits commenting about people's teeth
don't

You are going to hate the dotr my mixer.

>posts a quote from thr chinkiest looking goblin in america

Dental plan

By material tradition, Asian women are the most eugenic option judging by IQ and family/marriage stability. By political tradition, the Left and the Right have called them "honorary white" for centuries. By Christian tradition, Asian women have the most wifely character per Ephesians 5:22, and by sheer number there are more Asian women that are Christian than white women.

Attached: 1630793900776.jpg (1800x1662, 917.51K)

Open wide gook

Attached: Shovel-shaped+incisors.jpg (960x720, 87.25K)

He looks good, but something about the his expressions and his movements screams onions boy. Makes me want to punch him in the face. I usually don't get that feeling with many people... But I just instinctually want to punch this guy in the face. Wish I knew why.

>don't care, still mentally living out my schizo Any Forums fantasies for the rest of my life.
Not that I'm complaining. It's a good thing that your autistic swimmers aren't making any gook goblinas shit more Elliot Rodgers out into the world.

Attached: 1638402678331.png (1760x1998, 2.24M)

Seething ricecel

Attached: 1632465088510.webm (648x576, 2.17M)

Attached: 1571613503509.jpg (745x704, 84.41K)

Do you have a picture of Caucasian teeth?
I'm white but I'm rubbing my teeth and I feel like they're shovel shaped. Maybe I'm just feeling them wrong.

Attached: 1646691683574.webm (576x1024, 1.4M)

new white test

>serb
opinion discharged

All gooks need to be glassed off the earth, including ricemixers

listen you freak, if you want to throw away your genetic heritage and bloodline to make some monstrosity that doesn't even look like you that's on you, no sane white man would do that

Attached: 1633420019428.jpg (2824x2286, 1.92M)

god damn thats weird and gross how about apes and chimps?

Niggers are shit lol

look at that gooks face KEK

No.

Attached: 1647911231735.jpg (574x800, 97.26K)

Seethe harder reddit incel

Attached: 1646447184770.jpg (540x1233, 418.27K)

>I once dated an Asian girl. Asians have dry earwax they have to remove with a pick. It's creepy and disgusting. I mean earwax in general in gross, but that they have solid wax is just wrong. They're not like the rest of us.
>I first learned of this phenomenon not from the Internet but from when we first started dating. I stayed the night, and after taking a shower, I asked where her Q-tips were. She had none. I use Q-tips after every shower. Fucking Hell, Asians have solid, flaky earwax. Never stick your tongue in an Asian girl's ear.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/247173479/#q247174313

Yoinks Scoob!

Attached: 1525829972325.jpg (614x201, 24.52K)

photic sneeze reflex will always be best test

>mediocre
bitch is jealous she can't get laid

glad im not 6'7"

Yeah I don't have the urge to punch this guy. Although he also seems flamboyant. So maybe it's not the onions aspect of the first dude, and rather something else.

you're the only one seething here, im starting to think you're a hapa yourself

European teeth certainly have a slight concave as they arent flat on the inside but not to the extent of having a hollow scoop shape

Attached: comparison.jpg (700x700, 44.68K)

I've tongued with a few asians, specifically Korean/Japanese. None of them had this.

Southeast Asians are a completely different species, basically niggers.

Asian earwax

Attached: 1637515230226.jpg (3024x4032, 831.39K)

No pre-frontal cortex, just like with most blacks.

>Thinking tons of fake-up and camera filters are legit indication of what a faked up female looks like.

Attached: 1637515311682.png (640x518, 401.82K)

Attached: 1558393439945.jpg (636x382, 38.86K)

Are you Asian? Did you even look at the right side pics? Most of those folks are fugly. Your slant eyes give you a skewed sense of the world.

Asians hate to admit it but they're closer to niggers than they realize, especially if they're gook SE asians.

I'm not of fan of any of this.

you do

Attached: 1634051923120.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

delete this

Your kids are going to be genetic dead ends. Take it from me, because I experience Hell on Earth every single day.

shit, is that only an aryan thing? got a source?

Gook here. How come we're smarter than whities and spics?

The Asian pelvis is formed in such a way that makes it easier to squat, just like a primitive monkey

Attached: 1637514983722.jpg (300x200, 10.33K)

Asian Dentation is a thing. You can see similarities follow geographically into North Western North America, which gives evidence to the land bridge migration theory.

this sure is a long and elaborate way to say "PLEASE race mix and hate White women". did you have anything else to add, fed?