Remember when groypers celebrated the BLM terrorist who drove through a White Christmas parade...

Remember when groypers celebrated the BLM terrorist who drove through a White Christmas parade? Now Spic Fuentes is celebrating the Russo-Ukrainian war.

>"Every day that the war goes on is a gift to the show."

>"A humanitarian might say something like, 'Gee, I wish Zelenskyy figured out that Ukraine wouldn't join NATO before all these people got killed for no reason,' but here on the show, I have to say I'm actually quite glad that he did not reach that realization sooner, because otherwise we just simply wouldn't have as much fun with this as we've been having."

odysee.com/@martinezperspective/fuentes-ukraine

Attached: 1645748070986.jpg (680x783, 261.01K)

Based accelerate

I always knew Nick was based

based burning-world watcher

Why won't nick debate Adam Green?

Attached: 61900283_472702266854870_2800150696526086144_n.jpg (720x960, 123.27K)

Cringe.

Holy Based!

>la creatura happy about white people dying
NO WAI

Based Nic knows hohol lives are worthless

Attached: 1647332223047.jpg (670x429, 37.13K)

Based. Death to the GAE.

Attached: 1618095564586.jpg (767x541, 57.84K)

kill every groyper.

afraid of people bringing up that their religion was invented by jews and that jesus was a jewish rabbi, pol white israelites can get away with it but Fuentes is a catholic and he can’t deny it or he is going against his church

When did he celebrate the BLM terrorist? I don't remember that

He didn't. people are incapable of criticising him without making bullshit.

Some retard groyper said that the girls would grow up to hate themselves even after an anti-white attack like that and somehow people went insane and claimed nick was laughing at white girls dying.

He was laughing at the video because it was funny you dumb nigger. Fuentes is a gay fag but this criticism of him is one of the most retarded things ive seen

the more people attack him the more innocent he appears to me.

a white man with a spanish surname could unite the clans

Remember when Fuentes had to defend himself against allegations that, in the past 10 or so years ago, he may have kissed a girl?

No I don't remember that. I remember one retard on Twitter saying that which gets constantly reposted by dumbass wignats

Wow talk about a stretch. Shills arent sending their best.