General says in his press conference Russian army to focus on "liberation" of Donbass in future

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH ARE RUSSIANS REALLY PRETENDING THEY NEVER WANTED TO TAKE THE CAPITAL OR MORE? LOL THIS IS A RUSSIAN CAPITULATION PACKED AS "we only pretended lol"
youtube.com/watch?v=IrpAPpjrkm4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

morgenpost.de/politik/article234917853/Russische-Armee-legt-Fokus-kuenftig-auf-Befreiung-des-Donbass.html
braunschweiger-zeitung.de/politik/article234917853/Russische-Armee-legt-Fokus-kuenftig-auf-Befreiung-des-Donbass.html
arte.tv/de/afp/neuigkeiten/russische-armee-legt-fokus-kuenftig-auf-befreiung-des-donbass
berliner-zeitung.de/news/russische-armee-legt-fokus-kuenftig-auf-befreiung-des-donbass-li.218940
politik.watson.de/international/liveticker/392505119-ukraine-krieg-russische-armee-legt-fokus-kuenftig-auf-befreiung-des-donbass
nw.de/nachrichten/politik/23198437_Ukraine-Kommandozentrale-der-Luftwaffe-durch-russische-Raketen-beschaedigt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OFFICIAL LAUGH AT RUSSIA THREAD

HAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAH

Attached: 1632026167776.jpg (1024x965, 147.93K)

illiterate drivel, show original please

IS THIS THE SAME LITHUANIA MONGOLOID SHILL THAT KEEP DEFENDING RUSSIA? LOL

don't think so, I'm using multiple VPNs and haven't been posting under the Lithuanian flag for about a month.

Anyway. I've checked the Russian minister of defense sources, and haven't found any recent videos claiming what you claimed in op post

"sources"
which one, RT? kek

2/10 propaganda. Next thread.

General Sergej Rudskoj said it btw.

>Vtuber
Stupid vteens on this board, Russian Subhumans failing yet again is still funny tho

kys russian shill

I will never undestand westoids you mongoloids literally gobble every single propaganda being thrown out there. I dont know if its just russophobia or you being literal npc's but stop beliving anything NATO says. USA led NATO is a lying snake and they are well aware of how and why to use media to sway public opinion.

Attached: 1648171464392.jpg (2048x2048, 1.38M)

I hope both countries die off

morgenpost.de/politik/article234917853/Russische-Armee-legt-Fokus-kuenftig-auf-Befreiung-des-Donbass.html

braunschweiger-zeitung.de/politik/article234917853/Russische-Armee-legt-Fokus-kuenftig-auf-Befreiung-des-Donbass.html

arte.tv/de/afp/neuigkeiten/russische-armee-legt-fokus-kuenftig-auf-befreiung-des-donbass

berliner-zeitung.de/news/russische-armee-legt-fokus-kuenftig-auf-befreiung-des-donbass-li.218940

politik.watson.de/international/liveticker/392505119-ukraine-krieg-russische-armee-legt-fokus-kuenftig-auf-befreiung-des-donbass

nw.de/nachrichten/politik/23198437_Ukraine-Kommandozentrale-der-Luftwaffe-durch-russische-Raketen-beschaedigt.html

here tons of sources of russia basically waving the white flag

yes yes, sure *pats on head* i believe you. Now please do not post anymore.

>I will never undestand westoids you mongoloids literally gobble every single propaganda being thrown out there. I dont know if its just russophobia or you being literal npc's but stop beliving anything NATO says. USA led NATO is a lying snake and they are well aware of how and why to use media to sway public opinion.

imagine falling for russian propaganda

Attached: 1627885532545.jpg (772x650, 40.97K)

how does putin sweaty balls taste like when you gag on his small little wiener, you russian shill cuck?

pretty good and i do it for free.

By Donbass he means pic related

Attached: LANDLOCKED.png (837x593, 203.07K)

Couldn't expect anything less from someone who lives in a subhuman country.

thanks bro

>here have my NATO propaganda
if the USA can install ultranationalists in Ukraine , and have the whole nation brainwashed into russophoboes i am 100% they can claim eating shit is healthy and you will belive it, might as well call zelensky and tell him to explain why russia is loosing its as much a credible source

Attached: 1646541842307.png (1159x651, 972.67K)

DUDE THE RUSSIAN GENERAL SAID IT HIMSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

You just really reveal how much of a white and black understanding you have of the world. You have much to learn i would also advice same as Slovenia bro ,you should lurk instead of being a NATO zealot

Attached: 1648156674351.png (300x300, 129.16K)

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You Will Never Be A Women Tranny Faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1647824075175.png (591x1280, 626.96K)

>Russian general is not a credible source
Absolute state of russian shills right now

They say they are going to initiate second phase which is focusing overtaking area of donbass and around. It's far from over. This will be long play.

>sources of russia waving the wite flag
>.de
lol this nigger was born yesterday

Attached: 1604564096955.png (500x374, 169.85K)

Pretty sure Putin even said the purpose of the operation right before it started was to annex the independent regions of eastern Ukraine. With regards to Kiev he wants the western politicians out, I dont think he said they were going to capture it

wouldn't be surprised, or everything east of the dneiper more or less. I doubt they have the munitions to do the same intensity of campaign for much longer. Even if they had perfect logistics, which they definitely don't, they've been burning through all their rocket artillery ammo and guided weapons

>so many gopnik fags on VPN doing damage control for the kremlin
What the fuck happened to Any Forums?

can you remind me what is that propaganda exactly ?

It's objective observation. Calm down okay?

I just wanted nuclear war, why does nothing ever happens

it's literally brainrotten retards falling for unironic russian propaganda.

Attached: 1624364086640.jpg (600x777, 24.32K)

Isn't this a permabannable offense?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: sour grapes.jpg (400x624, 55.75K)

How are you going to change the government by losing a war?

now watch the russian shill mental gymnastics

>/vt/rannie
>Pretending that this board was at any point antiRussian
Kys, the kys again

That's a fucking boy isn't it?

wrong german ID, faggot.

stupid nigger. pic related

Attached: HUSO.png (873x254, 28.86K)

I dint see anything but the Russian general saying they will make an effort to help with donbass front. NOT THAT the whole operation is suspended and we are solely gonna help out Donbass a little then we fuck off. Man you guys are literal drones man, it reminds me of pic related,

Attached: 1646202732252.jpg (750x566, 114.92K)

I don't care if you've changed from the phone to the PC

see kys cuck
so basically focus on donbass? so basically what has been stated? i think you need to check your brain if you have any

>is a NATO zealot
>But the other ones are those stupid ones who fall for propaganda , not us ! e-ven tho we have the largest most organised most efficient propaganda machine ever.

Its over russia is finished