How does one protect themselves in a city that doesn’t allow carry?

How does one protect themselves in a city that doesn’t allow carry?
I currently have pepper spray and knife combo, is there anything better?
Cant move.
t.NYC user

Attached: BAF5AFD5-4709-4ED9-8B72-76AC997EB27E.jpg (665x776, 81.73K)

bike lock with a sock or hankerchief looped through in your back pocket, $5 roll of dimes, loose change for a distraction, your two fists and the know how to use them. Thank Paul Waggener.

You become physically stronger than the next guy. Surprisingly no one fucks with you when you look like you just got out of prison for murder and that's just your normal self

The ol'illegal deagle

be smart about it but try getting a gun illegally
never use it or flash it to anyone

theres a lot of scams out there on telegram (the app) groups, but there are legit sellers on there because it is more or less an "untapped" app, at least not tapped by the US

>5’10”
I like guns and I need guns

I'm 5'9 and have fought a 6'3 guy and it really wasn't a problem to reach his face/chin

6'5+ it becomes a problem lol, but no one is that tall here

you carry anyways dum dum

>can't move
Can't help you if you aren't willing to help yourself

Carry anyway.

Attached: 1638056273225.jpg (249x249, 15.55K)

>5 ft 11
>pussy slayer
lmao sure you are, little one

>How does one protect themselves in a city that doesn’t allow carry?
you better tell the blacks and latinx that they cant carry

Attached: nailedit2.jpg (1440x1466, 415.06K)

Can you get an illegal gun? You have to wear a mask anyway. If you have to use it just run.

In my experience if you're white and not a meth head, get found with a concealed weapon without a license by a cop for whatever reason and explain it's to protect you from niggers, 99% of the time the cop will understand and look the other way.

5'10": My God do I hate niggers

A cyber truck and indoor parking garage

>people making fun of guys who are 5'8
>i'm 5'5 130 pounds

I never even had a chance

Attached: 1625221902445.jpg (750x553, 31.56K)

If he has a good jab and footwork its over, most people don’t have that though

Based

Attached: 884F8BA1-BFA7-459F-B2AC-F39409A73A12.jpg (1076x1082, 89.72K)

>6'2": I like Swords and Spears

I'm 5'7 and killed my 6'3 uncle unintentionally. He was breaking into my house one morning having a psychotic break, smashing out windows to my house. Grabbed my .22 bolt action rifle and put a round into his stomach and he started screaming and running out the door he smashed up. He fell down a few hundred feet from the house and eventually died because neither the police or EMTs would go anywhere near him due to his size and volatility. It's about being underestimated, keeping to yourself and wanting to be left alone. So when someone fucks with your peace you finally switch into fighting mode. When you're short people don't suspect you to be capable of lifting 350lbs with just your arms, they underestimate you and it's a blessing

>brags about killing a family member
mutts really are sociopaths

I'm 6 foot 3 and I don't leave the house without my P365

Most people can't fight and big guys least of all. I guess they are used to just intimidating everyone or if they do fight they just outpowered them. We had friendly sparring matches in the army and everyone laughed their asses off seeing a manlet (me) making huge guys tap out within a minute.

the key word there was "unintentionally" memeflaggot

>brags
Nah just sharing a story retard. For those that doubt themselves as being capable of defending themselves, you can and I'm just one example of many thousands

>another manlet fantasy where he is captain america
never gets old

a tall fighter by default has bigger reach than you and a higher chin
if you stop fantasizing for a second and try to explain to everyone how 2 fighters at a similar skill level end the fight in the favour of the clearly inferior manlet, then thats when everyone will laugh AT you

You just repeated my point. Its exactly that big guys don't know how to fight because they never really need to. I wouldn't fuck with an equally trained fighter with a size advantage. But most big guys are easy, their posture is terrible.

You seem defensive. Insecure?

You have to wait for them to punch so you can dodge and run up their arm.

yeah well not everyone is built like a fucking tower. I'm short and have a weak frame. I try to carry myself in a serious and dignified way, but some men are fucking assholes. A society with no guns is doomed to fail because there's no equalizers, so morons start doing whatever they want without consequences. Ever noticed how democracies had their golden years when the difference between people and people/government was very minimal? Think USA 1776-1850

is america really that far down in the shitters that you need to carry a gun in a city? what the fuck happened to. you guys

Attached: 1645302033104.jpg (853x480, 103.18K)