Try being pro Russia in "insert random social media name here", and see what happends

Try being pro Russia in "insert random social media name here", and see what happends.

Having a diferent opinion is a social media crime.

Attached: FOIC-u_XMAYWuLa.png (680x876, 153.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFUNXKATbJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supporting Russia is wrong tho so idk what you expect

gee, let's support Ukraine then.

Attached: joo.jpg (501x585, 79.4K)

Supporting ((("Ukraine"))) is worse, so fuck off

Attached: wiig jerkoff.gif (293x176, 1.09M)

Wow you mean Twitter isn't a bastion of free speech and intelligent discussion? I'm not ready for this big of a redpill OP

Attached: 1641853911250.png (800x600, 118.19K)

Is it a crime to have a WRONG opinion?

Is the world turning into a giant Chinese country now?

Attached: 20220325_140256.jpg (460x508, 79.56K)

Try being pro Israel in "insert random social media name here", and see what happends.

Having a diferent opinion is a social media crime.

Attached: 1383811633782.png (512x638, 176.44K)

>you opinion has been posted succesfully
>you must wait until your post has been reviewed, and approved, before anyone else can see it

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 8.67K)

Because you keep using gringolem globohomo services

How come we don't have a social media by and for beaners?

Attached: images_(5)_(1).jpg (554x554, 60.58K)

Unless in Vkontakte or Odnoklasniki

Pretty sure the Chinese have vastly better quality of life and freedom than us

>sorry, you had 3 wrong opinions
>your account has been terminated
>GTFO

Attached: SpotlessAjarDipper-size_restricted.gif (587x250, 1.23M)

Try doing it on /k/

>free thinking is allowed as long as you agre that
- a dickless guy is a brave woman
- conversion therapy is ok for kids as young as 1 second of being born
- support black lives matter
- do as we tell you

if you do the exact oposite, you get banned ASAP. The world is not a free thinking zone anymore. We can only think what (((they))) allow us to think.

Attached: acastro_180130_1777_0008.0.jpg (1200x800, 199.03K)

>your opinion is getting 1 million likes
>keep up the good work
>keep showing your gay ass to the world

Attached: soa_1_w7_fig08.tif.jpg (512x301, 60.96K)

enjoy todays brainwash

Attached: 1_0wqzl46_vKcghnvBmQccgQ.jpg (768x646, 54.95K)

Why the fuck would I still use social media in 2022? Socials are for fucking losers who want to make themselves feel better. I analyzed my years of using social media from their beginning to 2016. What I've found is that when I was feeling like shit, I was posting. When i was absolutely satisfied with myself and everything was going well in my life, I didn't make a single fucking post in like 3 years. It was then when I understood and stopped using it. Last few years I open jewbook once in 2-3 months maybe and there's absolutely nothing to see, just retards sharing their retarded opinions and simping for likes and comments. Only thing I use is messenger to communicate with friends and that's it.

Attached: 715.png (600x447, 353.28K)

>Socials are for fucking losers
>just retards sharing their retarded opinions and simping for likes and comments
>Only thing I use is messenger to communicate with friends

you have been fooled so hard you haven't event noticed. The reason why you see only retard opinions, is because that's the only ones "Facebook" allows to.

They had you by the balls, using the "messenger", so they can see how well their brainwash project is working.

You already know how shitty they are, but you are in a confort zone, because telling your friends to use any other platform will inmediatly awaken the Pavlovian dog inside of you, telling you :"but its tooo hard to use any other thing"

Attached: 81VKhBmBXOL._RI_.jpg (1275x1650, 268.99K)

>it is more convenient if we all eat at this same place, instead of going out hunting for food

youtube.com/watch?v=QFUNXKATbJg

>Having a diferent opinion is a social media crime.
As it should be. Fuck freedom.

You're implying a whole lot. With my real friends I use the fucking phone and even that is compromised if you wanna use that argument. Messenger mostly for people from school or friends I don't communicate with very often. I haven't been fooled by shit, what I meant is that the people who are using it are attention whores who needs to share their useless opinion about anything. Combined with the censorship it creates an echo chamber, I have no illusions about social media censorship. Actually most people I communicate with on regular basis have stopped using it some years ago as well. I'm not trying to convince anyone to use anything, all social plaforms are worthless, if you're not an entertainer by trade. If I wanna talk about censorship-worthy things, guess what? I go fucking meet them for a beer or whatever. You remember actually going out and meeting people? It's a thing.
No idea what did the poet try to say here, but you're probably wrong as well.

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 27.92K)