African women millionaires

There is this popular twitter post going around about how, if wealth truly was the result of hard work and enterprise, then every African woman would be a millionaire for carrying heavy things in the countryside and hustling.

Thoughts? I think the problem is not that African mothers aren’t working, but rather that they aren’t innovating in labour, which is why they carry things on back and not as productive/effective

Attached: 4C869B2C-D575-453F-9D7D-02DE9C19823B.jpg (1125x1145, 860.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dylanpierce.com/post/the-story-behind-my-orphan-paintings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horses are working hard too. The problem is niggers can't even use wheel.

Wealth is result of industrialization, hard work and generations of people climbing social ladder.

Way to trash talk Africa, moron.

All of these. Marx was wrong about a lot of things actually. Work smarter, not harder.

Why don’t the women use the wheel?

Africans cannot innovate, only imitate.

Attached: 398d4fb6855e79961e8cc4df09b933f6.jpg (800x531, 107.14K)

Too stupid to get an ID

They work hard to survive because when they're not busy surviving, they make horrifically stupid decisions.

At no point has any of these women looked around at their fellow "hard working" women and said, "You know, let's move across the river, secure an area for ourselves, wall off the mongrels, get some quality of life and establish a small village where we can avoid rape, raise our children to be good people and pull ourselves out of this mess."

Despite billions of dollars in aid and huge, free leaps in technology, they never change.

The entirety of the black human experience can be summarized in 6 words:

They could, but they just don't.

You get wealth with economics of scale.

I can only fix one car at a time. But if I start a business that expand and employs 1000 techs I get wealthy.

Or if I create and sell an app that millions can easily access and use, I get wealthy.

Economics of scale.

Only one out of every 100 people can be in the top 1%. It's simple math. Hard work is not a factor. There are only so many seats on the bus to the promised land and unless you know someone it's unlikely you'll get invited. It's about who you know not how you work.

>billions of dollars in aid
End up in the pockets of their politicians.

>huge, free leaps in technology
All squandered or just sold off.

>They could
No, they really couldn't.

Lots of hard work, zero enterprise

Work smart not hard nigger.

One on the left is using it. Roller luggage there in the back

African women only labor enough to get by, and that’s because African men are too busy raping babies to cure their AIDS, eating each other, and drinking homemade liquor to actually work.

>and enterprise

Hard to do with 60 IQ

>Avoid rape by going across the river

we should show empathy towards our fellow human beings, hard working mothers like the one in the picture are the opposite of whores like the lady posting the pictures or the majority of niggers in the media

theres no reason for us to hate our fellow men that have been tossed aside by this fucking globohomo system, theres barely any fucking aid, technology, or help for a lot of children in the townships of south africa. all of the aid and funds are given to the brattiest, most destructive niggers while hard workers are left to rot. its so bad, 1/3 men are rapists. real mothers that protect their children should be taken care of because theyre precious

god bless the meek

dylanpierce.com/post/the-story-behind-my-orphan-paintings

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 5.23.43 PM.png (1098x1326, 1.86M)

yeah they have but in countries like south africa its even hard for the WHITES

its impossible, the niggers break in and invade with automatic rifles, you would need massive walls with electric fences and people protecting the property at all times or else youre robbed

places like orania are alright because its 1000+ people surrounded by a massive wall, dogs, and men that are armed in bumb fuck no where

They work "hard" because they're dumb. Have they not invented the wheel in africa yet? At least whitie lady is carrying luggage with a rolling case.

>Fellow Human Beings

Entire modern concept of human is an artificial construct.

Attached: 1648101097522m.jpg (1012x1024, 132.28K)

>walk 12 miles a day for water how sad
>no wheels
>no beasts of burden
>no wells
>no relocation
>no entrepreneur delivering water
Fuck niggers

theyre far off but theyre still feeling, human beings

You wanna know what’s funny?

Those poor starving africans have jobs. They work just as hard if not harder than first worlders. Do you wanna know the difference? They don’t get paid as much. The people they are working for are imperialist corporations from the west extracting their natural recourses and paying them starvation wages. Maybe if africa went communist, kicked out all the foreign corporations, and nationalized their shit things would be better.