Does anyone else feel like they will be dead in less than a decade?

I do not even mean suicide. I have a gut feeling I will die somehow. Porbably not complying to the New World Order or a nuclear war before the great reset goes in full force. I do not even care anymore, lol. I kind of wished I would had the oppertunity to live my life in nature and self sustain.

Attached: 5a1.jpg (249x201, 6.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel the same way.

I pray that I don't have to live another day.

no i don't feel that way at all. i feel like i will be kept alive so that i can suffer.

Attached: 1646336865605.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

Even though they stopped the covid 19 mandate. People continue to ware the mask.

You wish you are gonna be dead

>BOOOB
I feel like God will end things soon or He'll bless me with a long life where I'll just farm to avoid the suffering

been feeling like that for forty-five years.
any day now

you already died and are in hell bro

Attached: peepee.jpg (852x557, 62.7K)

In the 90s I remember thinking, "I don't want to die ever. The world is too beautiful. The thought of oblivion is so horrible."

Now, I dream of the day I can finally rest in peace.

yes and I don't mind, to be eternally free in the fifth density would be awesome, I only feel happy in my dreams

i want to die but it seem i'll live a couple more decade, it sucks desu

Attached: 1646476417153.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Did you know about the jews and globalist elites in the 70s? Shit looked pozzed back then as well but nowdays it is much worse

Can I have your hat after you're gone?

Stage four cancer.
I don't even really mind anymore.
Seems better than facing a leftist future.

when II was a kid my grandfather who was from belgium used to bitch about the bilderbergs. there's nothing new under the sun and the internet didn't invent anything but public thottery. and that's arguable.

your watches?
Are rolexes overpriced? I always wanted an expensive high quality watch but I do not really care about the brand and do not want to pay more than it is worth.

I had that fucking feeling. Some weeks later, a fucking karen flew over my house with his fucking suv (don't ask how, just crashed a coupled of things and flew) and almost kill my mom and me. I think something gave me another oportunity. Take care user.

Yes because I am 71 years old.

That doesn't sound so bad. Can we make it within 5 years?

JLC or Zenith is more worth the money if you don't care about owning a Rolex
i'm thinking of buying picrel myself

Attached: Zenith_18-Wrist_2048x2048.jpg (2048x2048, 664.79K)

...not kidding, as long i dine with odin later that day, iam ok with everything that comes along!

test

i thought i was going to die in ten years. But that was eleven years ago. I am now invincible

Attached: 161828414.jpg (400x300, 27.4K)

user, we're already dead, this is hell

Attached: 1648053484191.jpg (720x664, 34.84K)

The writings on the wall man.
all of entertainment, social media, politics etc promotes and demands everyone worship literal subhumans and trannies.
over 75% of the population willingly took experimental injections.
ww2-tier levels of propaganda are being unleashed to promote murderous antipathy toward another country.
they are obviously working toward a gigantic culling.

Why am I ranged banned from posting threads mods? I was trying to add a little peace and spiritual education.

one of your fellow country men was ban evading and ruined it for the entire region

Worse. I have a fealing that no matter how bad things get I will push through it even though I've wanted to be dead everyday since I was 6 years old. I hate this world but can't die.

>spiritual education
do you mean proselytize?

Can someone help me with attached image?
Also does anyone know if the user who posted about the sad transition of his angel ok?

Attached: Tri.png (796x483, 29.9K)

I had a friend who used to say he would never make it to 25. He was a doomer before it was a thing. Then at the age of 20 he was asleep in the back seat of a car. Driver falls asleep, wakes up as he drifts off road, over corrects, flips car 5 times, drive ok from seatbelt, my friend was ejected and died instantly. He was right after all.

RIP OP.

this. do i WANT to die? yes. i wanted to die 15 years ago. and even THEN it felt like i was gonna drop dead any second. nothing ever happens. i've been shitfaced drunk EVERY day for the last 10 years and my liver is still working fine. so much for death by booze. God wants to keep me here so that i suffer. I will live to be 120. Mark my words.

>proselytize
No. I am not a sharer unless under exceptional circumstances.

we will live long, *sigh*
Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. - John 12:25

Generally, yes.

Got my trusty silver stack, so I'll just have to scavenge a gun from somewhere and I'll be all set to wait out the storm.
I'm sure there will be plenty of military/police corpses ripe for the picking when SHTF.

I do not care about flexing it to others, just wanted something beutifull and decent. Pic related is not bad but not really my style. Will check the other watches they make

This is how birthing pains work, been feeling like the end times since world war one and thing have only gotten more frequent the closer we get to the end

Sorry man. Get well user.

No.

Life is finite anyway, so why do you even care?

Attached: Rothschild-Mittagessen.jpg (3149x2100, 698.97K)

Everyone should be able to tell, even if you're lost and on your way to hell, the spirits are more wild. For decades the antichrist spirit and devils have been increasing and moving more intensely the more wicked the world gets and the more people abandon God and his word.
The closer we get to the beast system the more cold and demonic it's going to get out there. God is ultimately the one behind the NWO because God drives the prophecy. As the Bible says in Isaiah, God creates evil. God is simply giving man what he is asking for...
The only thing holding everything back from blowing up right now is the few saved Bible-believers in the world. Once we leave with the Holy Spirit inside us, you will see hell on earth basically.

>Isaiah 1:9 KJV
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

You proud athiests better show some more respect, you have no idea what's coming.
We are going to see massive depop, there's no telling what the vaccine will do in the coming years. They're probably planning to EMP America soon also.

Repent and believe the gospel, esape hellfire.

Attached: Nuketown (2025).png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Of course kikes will kill us all before 2030.

Attached: der finale Michel.jpg (1000x750, 141.06K)

what are old people doing here? How did you find this place? CNN?

Decade?
Nigger you're in the third world you're fucked already just give it 2 more weeks

Attached: IMG_20220326_073747_702.jpg (1280x1280, 302.58K)

forgot pic

Attached: owpain4043545.png (500x772, 255.6K)

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that ”godly sorrow” worketh repentance. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Turning to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and that He resurrected the third day.
Believe on Him with your heart, He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 1644341746653.gif (799x606, 875.16K)

You poor magnificent bastard

>How did you find this place? CNN?
no, fark

same phenomena happened century ago.
you can see it in literature, art, philosophy. it's hard to compare, since everything is diluted with coomsumerism, but we are living in nightmare Nietzsche described

If anyone wants good sound Bible doctrine & truth i highly recommend this channel. Especially the preacher & teacher 'Peter Ruckman'.
The man of this channel 'upgrades' old or new good plain Bible teaching & preaching, making it higher quality, adds scriptures & visuals making it smother and easier to understand.

Here's some good videos to start of with:

>The Gospels of the King James Bible | A Further Study on Dispensationalism | Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
>Dr. Peter S. Ruckman | Beginning and Ending of History | With Maps!
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
>Peter S. Ruckman | Antichrist | Mark of the Beast | Words That End in X
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
>Peter S. Ruckman | Leviathan | The Serpent | Satan | The Deeps
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM

Above all, lean on the Lord.

John 16:13 KJV
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

>James 1:5 KJV
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

GET SAVED FROM HELLFIRE AND HAVE HOPE IN CHRIST JESUS: , ESCAPE THE COMING 7 YEARS.

Attached: Dispensationalism.jpg (1915x870, 568.57K)

thanks schizo bible fren.
If I may I have some questions.
Is it dangerous If I delay praying and do not do it daily?
How do I repent exacly? Do I confess my sins and say I will not do them again?

>I was trying to add a little peace and spiritual education
*i was trying to spam my junk

That's unironically what demoralization means.

You won't fight, you won't struggle, you aren't willing to hope. You've given up before anything even happened.

How about you stop being a sorry sack of shit and learn to live and thrive in this brave new horrible world that's unfolding before our eyes.

Nah. Everyone of my ancestors I can trace back has survived near death. Great grandfather survied all of WW1 fighting all over europe, was blown up and escaped a sinking hospital boat. Left for dead in a tree stump in Turkey. Made it home, became chair.of board of works.
Grandfather was gored by bull aged 12 in 1930 in rural area, no hospital. Recovered, successful gold miner. Dad was hit by a drunk driver. Was in a Morris Minor, the driver in a pickup on a 70mph highway. Should.have died, comatose four months. Woke up, sold eveything went around the world twice and made millions as a real estate agent.
Im unvaxxed and the doctora say Im 6 gorillion times more likely to die.at any minute. They say Ive got twoweeks to live.