Chad suddenly goes insane and attacks boomer, gets shot dead

>A Good Samaritan who shot and killed a man moments after saving him from drowning was right to pull the trigger according to the teen girl at the center of the horrifying encounter.
>Rescuer John Dotson, 74, hauled 29-year-old Nathan Drew Morgan and his friend Hannah Ayers, 19, on to his pontoon boat after they tumbled off their jet ski without life jackets.
>But in a bewildering turn of events the two men began to grapple and Dotson pulled a pistol and blasted Morgan in the chest as his wife Debra, 70, prayed and screamed for help.
>Ayers defended Dotson in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, saying he was forced to open fire when Morgan repeatedly attacked him and his wife.
>'Drew was my friend and I will mourn him as my friend. But I will never understand the way he was acting that day – it's like a demon possessed his body,' she said.
>'He was aggressive from the moment he set foot on that boat. They were physically fighting, Drew wouldn't stop, he wouldn't calm down.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10649259/Teen-jet-skier-shot-dead-Lake-Keowee-Good-Samaritan.html

Attached: 2D964441-76EA-4A1E-8917-DF6D75DE8A68.jpg (795x763, 256.84K)

Drugs probably

Was he jabbed?

>on to his pontoon boat after they tumbled off their jet ski without life jackets.
>But I will never understand the way he was acting that day – it's like a demon possessed his body,' she said.
>'He was aggressive from the moment he set foot on that boat
Dude had a concussion

looks like white priviledge. good riddens.

One retard less
Well done old man
Hope he fucked his gf in his corpse to establish dominance

Maybe he was trying to kill himself

Another vaxxident.

The stadard of English of that head.ine is atrocious. It should be "Good Samaritan shoots man attacking him who he had just saved as attackers friend looks on in horror"

>zoomer tried to impress his GF
>something went wrong
>zoomer was rescued by boomer
>chimped out

Many such cases

> Nathan

Good.

One piece of shit less.

University-educated journalists are about as erudite as niggers these days.

I saw a middle class man talking to himself loudly and nonsensical in the grocery store today.

Maybe I ran into a madman, maybe the prions are hitting -- I cannot say.

Nice try nigger - that is why half of the nigger population does all the crimes.

nerve gas

manlet rage. He was about to die and it took a lankchad to save him. Realized he’ll always be a useless manlet and raged out at the lankchad

he drank the sea water

niggers don't fuck with me. white people do.

Possibly

This, I've seen people try to fight medics while fucked off from heat stroke too.

Yeah that's likely not what transpired at all.

"friend"

Was he vaccinated?

>zoomer
>29
Shut up nigger

Its obvious he was roid raging

>roids
>drugs
>vaccines
>concussion
>blood deprived brain from half drowning
What's the verdict?

With that kind of spelling you seem a bit pottish regarding that proverbial kettle.

Potentially trying to kill himself or his girlfriend, then flipped out when his plan was foiled.

Truth be told almost every Nathan ive met was insufferable. I wonder why that is?

>Dude had a concussion
this
happened to a teacher of mine who was no shit a bodybuilder. head wound/concussion from the jet ski or something hitting him, and he went wild. all of us in the classroom 10 years old were just imagining this dude crazily hulking out. I can't remember how many it took to subdue him or what damage he did. but I remember the bandage and great remorse and later his scar

This is a good thing to forward to "why do you need a gun" people. You can be in the middle of the water, rescue someone from drowning and need your gun for no foreseeable reason whatsoever. Even the gf of the guy who was shot dead is glad the man had a gun.

Confused from hitting his head plus massive adrenaline spike from drowning

Too complicated, "Man attacks his rescuer, gets shot"

Is that the fag tiger Joe or whatever his name is?

did anyone else have a hard time reading that headline?