PHUCKING MAJOR HAPPENING: WE ARE GOING TO UKRAINE

>twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1507386975753494533
>"You’re going to see when you’re there, you’re going to see women, young people standing in the middle, in the front of a damn tank saying 'I’m not leaving,'" he said while standing in the center of US troops in Poland.
>Biden promised U.S. troops would not be deployed to Ukraine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 82nd airborne.jpg (591x599, 112.33K)

Christ, he's worse than Regan.

He doesn't say they're going to Ukraine though?

he's probably just mumbling random shit since he can't read from a script this time.

I DO NOT WANT THIS BULLSHIT. FUCK OFF.

So it's illegal for Americans to go to Ukraine? Putin now controls what Americans do?

Attached: Ban.jpg (744x535, 72.01K)

so, what is he saying? that local people will block US tanks?

He want's Poland to become a battleground to blame Russia basically. Rip pidors and pshiks

>You tell those women, those young – very young – people, that Uncle Joe is waiting for them. Tell them that Uncle Joe is going to take very good care of them. Ok?

Holy fuck Biden gets more retarded by the day.

You're absolutely right, he never said that they are going to Ukraine. What he said was that they are going to see some shit when they go to Ukraine. Fact check status: boonked

>old man mutters incoherently about current events while thinking about molesting a child
Can't you get him a clean diaper, usa?

He doesn’t know. This country is without a leader. I’m surprised someone hasn’t invaded us yet

>When they go to Ukraine
...no? He's not said anything about any of them going to Ukraine.

im so sick of twitter edited clips, just give the full raw video

there are leaders, all right... simply this clown ain't it

Glad you could read the Twitter disclaimer bro but let me again post the quote
>You’re going to see when you’re there, you’re going to see women, young people standing in the middle, in the front of a damn tank saying 'I’m not leaving,'

>NOW FOLKS THIS IS THE MOMENT WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
>*wipes away drool*
>GENEVA CONVENTIONS BE DAMNED
>WE’RE SENDING HIM IN
>THATS RIGHT FOLKS
>CORN POP IS ON AN OSPREY HEADED BEHIND ENEMY LINES AT THIS VERY MOMENT

Where are they going to see women standing in front of tanks, their fucking dreams tonight? Disingenuous tard. God you fucking suck.

Behold the power of democracy.

This senior citizen was selected out of 329,500 people as the best and most capable leader possible.

Attached: biden.png (1272x1378, 1.63M)

yo thats crazy bro

Attached: 9fe8fc4e5ee4b6bc033d77c4a3b61701.png (506x557, 790.46K)

>I will have my dic-ahh…uhh guest bedroom ready for those poor young woman who have lost the guardians ahh… parental guardians.

>we are going to Ukraine to free the ethnic Russians from Russian control
Good luck idiot

So where are they going that they will see what he said? To fucking Taco Bell in Vermont?

>You’re going to see when you’re there, you’re going to see women, young people standing in the middle, in the front of a damn tank saying 'I’m not leaving,'"
What does this even mean?

>no mention of Ukraine

They're not. Those troops are going to Poland, so I guess the suggestion is that they will see this across the Polish border, but that's absurd. It's just Biden being senile again.

Poland, but they won't see shit.

Biden is giving a big speech tomorrow afternoon in Bolan, so we will have to wait and see.

"Die for my son Hunter so he wont be on the evening news that he got arrested.
Die for me, you worthless Zogbots!"

>Draft INCOMING
>Zoomers REKT
Fucking based

Biden sucks, but the Military is worse for going along and propping this shit up. They are the ones who allow this shit to continue and defend the criminals

>"I'm not touching you!"
Must be 18 to post.

i doubt he meant literally. he was just mumbling random shit as usual