NO POSITIVE OUTCOME FOR RUSSIA IN UKRAINE

youtu.be/Fx9yOimC0E8

Pro-Russia shills: I challenge you to actually refute what this guy says. And if you can't refute him, do you have the intellectual honesty to admit you are backing the losing side?

Attached: s2.reutersmedia.net.jpg (780x501, 103.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fx9yOimC0E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sneed
/thread

No

Attached: 719A94F0-DD7D-4974-84A6-2AF3636A2AFC.jpg (563x1000, 60.77K)

Typical Putin dickrider. Can only respond with shitposting and memes instead of real arguments

Well thanks for at least admitting you can't refute the point that Russia loses this no matter what they do.

Fine
Let me watch the video first

>no positive outcome
they are using this war to purge their military and to seize the southern coast. At any point they can escalate again. The positive outcome for Russia is in relation to the Geopolitical realignment happening behind the scenes.

>Russia loses this no matter what they do.
They will "lose" like Stalin "lost" in Finland.

>youtu.be/Fx9yOimC0E8
This is just cope unless you can provide actual evidence from the Russian government that this is their stated goal in the war.

If there's no positive outcome for Russia in Ukraine then they'll deploy nuclear weapons and that's not a positive outcome for anybody.

/thread

Can russia bomb already
Just kill everyone

It’s not taking in account russian sources
It’s already biased from the start

Its not cope because Russia has a long standing military doctrine that I am referring too. All the Russian brass is ex Soviet. Russian will obviously not state openly that the dead generals and much of the chafe they've sent to die are being decimated on purpose.

No they won't Putin doesn't have the balls. And even if he did order it, I guarantee those orders would not be followed and Putin would be removed in a coup because no one wants nuclear war.

Then it's just cope for the purpose of this thread. Proper refutation requires evidence to be presented that refutes the points raised.

considering how closely the GOP has aligned with far right Russian ideals Putin's failure will ultimately hurt the GOP.

Attached: traitors.jpg (1334x983, 115.72K)

There is only one thing I care about Yurop, and since it is no more, I dont care about Yurop at all.

Attached: TeutonicOrder1422.png (1280x891, 1.75M)

>Putin would be removed in a coup
zero evidence that the Oligarchs have the whip hand on the FSB. The most likely outcome of Russian failure is state collapse, which now means you have either China or a massive Islamic Caliphate/warzone on the border of Europe.

Attempting to attack the credibility of the argument because it doesn't use sources you approve of isn't a proper refutation.

Let's say Russia completely fails in Ukraine
USA still will only have a Pyrrhic victory, this is because it's sacrificed the dollar and euro for it. What country will want to have Euros or Dollars in reserve when the US and EU can just suddenly, arbitrary freeze those funds?