"I can take Kiev in two weeks"

>"I can take Kiev in two weeks"
T. Putin in 2014

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-201121~2.png (720x999, 425.65K)

he was right back then when ukraine wasn't overflowing with javelins and combat drones

He is still right

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT ASS MIDGET LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

well, we aren't sure if he was referring to two weeks in our calender time or a calender from another dimension/universe so all we can do is speculate.

>2 more weeks

>I can't Kiev!
Putin in 2022

This

TWO
MORE
WEEKS
INTO
TWO
MORE
WEEKS

Based and incoming-Vatcope pilled

in 2014. They didn't have an army nor javelins.

carpet bombing and all the emphasis on Kiev and he would have taken it in a couple of days. this is a fact. but what's the point? you're all like weak-minded people here with your Kiev. why would you take the capital (head) if your arms and legs have already been cut off? Kiev is a big city. Comparable to my St. Petersburg. to take it, you need to first fuck everything there. and everyone will just start running in different directions. but why? answer me this question? to capture Zelensky, who is most likely already in Poland? the troops have not obeyed him for a long time. it's like you're trying to justify the suction of Ukraine, which has lost the east and south of the country in a couple of days. and you're trying to present it as a victory. they say Putin couldn't even take Kiev. funny. and even funnier that the operation is not officially over yet. it continues. and as Putin said, it will last as long as it takes. in a month, when the entire DPR region is liberated, will you still shout that Putin lost because he did not take Kiev?

blah blah blah
SUCK ASS FAGGOT!

>suddenly the press doesnt recognize weasel words

Just like covid 19 hoax
"Two weeks" means two years+

NATO Urkraine when you pull out
It's so over for you.

Has he actually tried to take Kiev yet? Seems to be concentrating on other places, probably getting all the Intel on American corruption first.

sounds like desperation. when a child at school covers his ears and starts screaming to ignore offensive things. Don't be offended, I'll kiss you gently on the cheek, my son. =*

This will be a 1pbtid thread.

Whats the point of even taking Kiev realistically? Its just a urban center, it has relativelly zero importance. Odessa would normally be 10x more important to take.

>Has he actually tried to take Kiev yet?
This is the cope of Pootheads

You'll eat a bullet soon enough and no it won't be foreign troops it'll be Ivan down the street taking your life over a few rubbles in your pocket.

>Whats the point of even taking Kiev realistically?
>carpet bombing and all the emphasis on Kiev and he would have taken it in a couple of days.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

we will drink vodka together, a refugee from Ukraine will come to us and we will have a great time. and you try, my dear John