Give me a QRD on the entirety of the Russian-Ukraine situation and how they got to that point...

Give me a QRD on the entirety of the Russian-Ukraine situation and how they got to that point. As usual I don't trust wikipedia

Attached: 1647891068549.png (1080x1031, 842.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
youtu.be/X6YeIM85SJg
bitchute.com/video/ewy93ShxyINU/
bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/
youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc
youtu.be/uPQm9rT5wCY
youtube.com/watch?v=4WJR68Ait6g
youtube.com/watch?v=KQW83MNEwpo
youtu.be/fvRpntmUIxs
youtu.be/y16o2agow5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
youtu.be/3Vcus4qDwK8
youtube.com/watch?v=_HgNzh2LKec
youtube.com/watch?v=r38pJsT3dx8
youtube.com/watch?v=d3GArRjjjz4
youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God, I wish that were me.

>I don't trust wikipedia
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

Attached: Jewshills.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

I already know this

HOT

youtu.be/X6YeIM85SJg Vladimir Putin - "Empire of Lies"

bitchute.com/video/ewy93ShxyINU/

bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc KolomolskyZelensky

Zelensky cheated on Putin , publicly rejected and run away with Kolomolsky

Classical faggot drama

Attached: KolomolskyPuppet.png (1237x673, 533.6K)

NATO expanded a bunch Eastwards. Ukraine threatened to join NATO. Putin decided to stomp that shit out. Unfortunately, the Russian army is as stupid as it is strong, and they fucked the whole thing up logistically and are now trying to recover and save face.

only after you give me a QRD on the complete history of medicine.

Attached: wanna_play_a_game.png (440x352, 260.98K)

Zelensky lie about nuclear catastrophe
youtu.be/uPQm9rT5wCY

Nukes are jew rat hoax fear mongering
youtube.com/watch?v=4WJR68Ait6g

Bio weapon labs in Ukraine (read text in English)
youtube.com/watch?v=KQW83MNEwpo
youtu.be/fvRpntmUIxs
Zelensky need two more lines of coke!
youtu.be/y16o2agow5Q

Kike is high !

Attached: CokeHead.jpg (1280x960, 573.72K)

Great power politics. Real politics wins again.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Two factions of kikes are having a war and trying to jew us all into participating like always.

fpbp

Fox Business | Stuart Varney | Douglas Macgregor | Ukraine
youtu.be/3Vcus4qDwK8

youtube.com/watch?v=_HgNzh2LKec

youtube.com/watch?v=r38pJsT3dx8

youtube.com/watch?v=d3GArRjjjz4

youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

Kolomolsky's GF get caught powder her nose

Ukraine more corrupt shit hole then Russia is. that makes Putin right , but west puppet governments and Jewish mass media cherish slather of Ukraine men and fuck their women while blaming Russians.

Its like jew rat paradise serving Satan.

Attached: KolomolskyZe.png (727x729, 599.13K)

god I wish that was me

Thanks nazibro

There is a price to pay for to be not antisemitic as soon kikes infected public office, fun begins
Jew rats on table, blood on the streets ...

Jews as always support both sides, everyone welcome to the party of spilling blood...

Russia does not have the luxury of being surrounded by natural barriers, unlike the US which is surrounded by oceans and by allies. In order to maintain national defence, Russia must expand, and create buffer states on its' borders. This has been Russian doctrine for its' entire hundreds of years of existence as an empire. What the buffer states think about this arrangement is not taken into account.

American grand strategy doctrine ever since 1919 has been to prevent any country from dominating its' region. As long as rivals are contained, the US is always able to world-police them. What the regions which are prevented from consolidating think about this is not taken into account.

If either one of these countries were to entirely capitulate on its' ambitions, the US and Russia would be the best of friends. Unfortunately, geopolitics is zero-sum. Russia will always seek to expand its' sphere of influence, and the US will attempt to contain any country in the world from expanding its' sphere of influence.

There is no point looking for who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. This is geopolitics. It's nothing personal.

Emotional, pro-Russian histrionics.

>Ukraine threatened Russia and Putin decided to stomp that shit out
I take issue with this display of bias, but the rest of what you said is correct.

Celebrating victory, spilling goym blood is ecstasy euphoria for every jew rat ...

Attached: JewsRU.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

hot, where is the full video?

Kievan Rus' is the precursor state to Russia, Kiev is the original Russian capital, before it became St. Petersburg (aka Petrograd/Leningrad) and then Moscow and is largely considered Russian territory by Russians. After the fall of the Soviet Union, Ukraine declared it's independence.

Putin/Russia wishes to reclaim territory it lost due to the collapse of the Soviet Union, Ukraine wishes to remain independent. The talk around NATO is largely just pretense, but a potential avenue that Ukraine could have pursued to secure it's independence was joining NATO, which from Russia's point of view wouldn't be good having a member of a pact explicitly to counter you; directly on your border.

As for why the invasion happened right at this moment? There were reports floating around that his generals were asked to give an assessment of the potential cost and time it would take to successfully invade Ukraine and instead of giving an accurate assessment, they became spineless Yes men and said 3 days with minimal casualties. Putin then trusted his Generals, called for the invasion despite it being Winter and they are now stuck in this shitshow. It's also why a lot of Generals who would be nowhere near the front lines are somehow dying.

Slather of Slavs was well planned, every one knew when it will start, rich have plenty of time to leave the country, last few days before war Putin, like: I am coming and Zelensky: bring it on we are ready, we keep goyim from leaving from 18 to 60, all men inside. They could put it on TV guide all jew rats was evacuated.

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)