S C I E N C E

WHAT IS A WOMAN, BROS?!?!!?!?!?

Attached: FOqoHmeXMAU_68w.jpg (749x645, 64.22K)

Someone who is Born with a vagina

Vagina and tits.

If the US ever has a draft, how can they only draft men, when genders no longer have definition?

Attached: 1642545955933.png (640x701, 238.78K)

They'll say men are defined by their chromosomes for max outrage

A man is a man, a woman is a woman. Anything else is reductionist nonsense.

Selective service already updated their regs to say that all born men are draftable regardless of transition status. Born women are not currently draftable.

Womans rights movement IN SHAMBLES

WHAT IF THEY'RE BORN WITH 2 (TWO) VAGINAS?!???!!!!???

Attached: hxlhRa9.png (767x1247, 681.27K)

She didn't answer because she didn't want to admit the following
>A woman is a person who claims to be a woman

A wowoman

>"Science" says
Politics isn't science though.

She wrote this a week earlier

Attached: 1644070694163.png (1125x719, 251.31K)

I thought science knew everything?

I don’t get why she didn’t answer, she has two ” legitimate (in the eyes of current state of society) options:
>a woman is an adult human female with XX chromosomes
Or
>a woman is a social construct and is anyone who identifies as a woman

She could have decided to be based or a lgbtq fag but decided to do neither? What’s up?

The definition of woman has changed so quickly whenever needed to benefit the dickheads of our time.

Attached: 5af30f1c1d87a217ff1643f3cbe4194a3812fb5a6b517197114c591fb47350da.png (667x864, 504.84K)

Human composed of at least 51% genetic material having exactly one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.

This would exclude trans women (or men, I can never remember which is which), but include women with chimerism, within-sex transplants, and deformities like no-vagina syndrome. It's objective, testable in a practical sense, rooted in external shared reality, and correlated with social norms extending back in the dawn of man.

Attached: 1595718930698s.jpg (125x125, 2.08K)

An anomaly

Ah yes, women are the ones who really have it tough

amen

I meant exactly 2 X chromosomes. I'm clinically retarded, apparently.

I think the answer to such great philosophical question can be found in Ukraine, that is correct, Ukraine
And here's how, throw thousand people there, who can leave is an woman, who can't, is so man

Two X chromosomes.
That is what "science" actually says.

Someone who is allowed to flee from Ukraine.
If you're being sacrificed as if you were inferior to an animal, you aren't a woman.

>jumanji brown jackson

Bitch couldn't answer because it's a leftist minefield. To concede even an inch on the trans ridiculousness means they might have to also concede that maybe not every nigger who got shot was a dindu, or not every single faggot groomer is innocent, or maybe not every white man is to blame for their own failures. Leftism only exists in its current form thanks to outright blind faith and dogma and when reality confronts them they become a deer in the headlights. They know the answer but are afraid to violate the holy teachings.

Whichever member of a species has larger gametes

NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

Science got COVID right. Sure.

Stupid cunt thinks her asshole is a vagina. There is a definition for women: retarded.

>science says
just trust the science. what could go wrong.

Attached: VAERS.jpg (1236x892, 128.79K)

Wait, left and right??
They're not on top of eachother?

Attached: 1647757022543.png (1440x2002, 826.03K)

Attached: file.png (1024x676, 257.36K)

pics or it didn't happen

Why answer a gotcha?

a miserable little pile full of secrets

Attached: castlevania dracula.png (664x896, 1.35M)

Asking a leftist to "define woman" is like asking them to say nigger on live TV.