What do you think of computer hackers? Are they too smug? Do they have too much control over the world?

What do you think of computer hackers? Are they too smug? Do they have too much control over the world?

Attached: 1_J38c6AC1hSWnjunVI3wFAg.jpg (1280x720, 183.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winjutsu.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of them seem to work for the government and entrap others into working for Juju Bongo.

real life isn't Mr Robot, retard
they're all government pawns

I think they aren't even real

They're slowly being turned or eliminated. Their philosophy is too incompatible with the corporate oligarchy that will only get worse and worse as this timeline continues.

Attached: 9052a929b1f3fd446d396dd5359a998c.jpg (720x1280, 113.53K)

checking the temperature? we still hate you glowie faggots

I think they're cool and I too like trying to take things apart, reverse engineer things, and I will periodically do some hardware hacking or programming.
They will always be far advanced of the control mechanism. The more the establishment exerts control, the more there is to hack and exploit.

Based Gilfoyle.

You just like him because he's a leaf - even though he insists he's a "citizen of the world".

oh wait i forgot
>HACK THE PLANET
HACK THE PLANET
>HACK THE PLANET
HACK THE PLANET
>HACK THE PLANET
HACK THE PLANET
>HACK THE PLANET
HACK THE PLANET
>HACK THE PLANET
HACK THE PLANET

Attached: 8461864654.jpg (964x592, 159.37K)

He left this shithole that makes him based.

>he doesn't know

There are no American hackers anymore. Their psychological motive for entering into such a hobby was insecurity, but now America has some of the best "insecurity sinks" of any country in the world.

If you're a loner and an outcast, you don't spend your days reading networking manuals, you chop off your penis and hate white people. It's so much easier.

Harsh

is cutting off your penis a requirement for living in america?

Yes they are gods
I wish I could be one but I’m too old to learn shit

THEY ARE NIGGERS FUCK HACKER PICES OF SHITS

I am hacker

hack me you nigger bet you can't ahahahahahaha

Defcon over the past few years has shown that any an all innovation in the field is coming from china,
everything left in the Defcon conference has been just rehashed tranny trash
when the chinese show up, they blow the place up with ground breaking shit. but now they don't bother because the association is just peasants dilating drooling invalids in comparison. so the Chinese just keep all of their exploits to themselves now. and all the ones in the west are cancelled by the organizers at the request of the NSA.
hacking is fucking dumb and retarded.

china the dumb niggers cant even ban tor or VPN

click this link
winjutsu.com

Attached: 1627419409955.jpg (346x361, 38.76K)