Holy shit they’re really trying to turn Russia into another North Korea and Iran. How will Russia respond?

Holy shit they’re really trying to turn Russia into another North Korea and Iran. How will Russia respond?

Attached: 8893F4EC-B8ED-4137-990B-68589768DCC4.jpg (1242x1858, 989.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1507329652397903875?s=21&t=uAS4TSESWxbeg4hD0YiesA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NEXTA
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1507329652397903875?s=21&t=uAS4TSESWxbeg4hD0YiesA

idk, maybe by creating our own sphere with china, india, dprk, saudi arabia, syria, brazil, etc, and watching how western societies collapse from mass food and gas shortages while niggers and shitskins loot their cities?

>How will Russia respond?
By crying on twitter.

>with china
I'm sure you will kek

Attached: 5886532478.jpg (720x744, 133.03K)

ok

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-234331_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1268, 268.95K)

I can now say with absolute certainty that Poland will get nuked in the next 10 years. When you try to play stupidly big geopolitic games, you can expect stupidly disproportional prizes.

I'll loot London for you if you just promise fuck the Poles up for me, snownigger

Never saw a more obvious kike than that one, lol.

lmfo you aren't shit you delusional retard. China might make it's own sphere with some of those countries, and Russia will consider itself lucky to slurp up some scraps off the floor. Your economy is smaller than Texas'. No one gives a fuck about you.

This is Russia's biggest problem, complete delusion about who they are. Only reason you aren't the equivalent of sand niggers fighting tribe wars is because previous generations built nukes.

Attached: China abstains from UN vote.png (980x1457, 575.07K)

Russoids are going to get economically raped by the changs for decades. What's Russia gonna do? They have no choice

Attached: 1647554305136.png (587x584, 459.28K)

china only cares about china you retard. and the rest of those "countries" are literal third world shit holes that have no global influence. seethe and cope more kremlin bot

Also there is no chance anyone in South America would side with Russia over the US. Brazil is the only economy listed worth anything and they would be committing economic suicide siding with Russia over the US. The economic ties are too strong. Delusional coping snow monkeys

Russia is trying to turn Russia into North Korea first and foremost. Yeah it's fun cheering on some homoglobus destroyer fantasy but let's be absolutely clear here, the mafia in charge of Russia does not care for or needs Russian people, they're just a nuisance to them because all they do is sell oil and gas and rake in the dosh, and I'm pretty sure the attack on Ukraine is more about that than national security. If they really cared to create a strong Russia, they wouldn't have systematically destroyed healthcare, education and most of the industries. They do not, and it's as simple as that, they'd rather 80% of Russians died since you don't need that many to service the pipelines while rich and powerful freaks get to play pretend state. Just like North Korea.

Attached: him-ah-there-he-is-that-motherfucker-what-a-tool-1317294.png (500x467, 165.69K)

>are literal third world shit holes that have no global influence
A Brazilian company owns Tim Horton's and lost their coffee beans to McDonald's
Anytime I bring this up and the fact as to why McD's coffee is better all I see is hard cope.
Also ever since Timmies switched to fresh cracked eggs I've completely avoided timmies since even after backlash and a petition to get our sponge eggs back.
Brazilbros, why?

focus on inflation that you cased and rent prices you stupid faggots, I hate globohomo so I cannot vote against you, but I'm not infinitely fucking patient

Russians are already being forced into UnionPay, an app on their smart phone that tracks their movements like all the other Chinese who use it.

And the retards here were somehow celebrating that as some massive victory for Russians.

Very based, we should kick out Hungary from V4.

Imagine a russia sized north korea... we are going home bros

>This is Russia's biggest problem, complete delusion about who they are.
Said the american.

>This is Russia's biggest problem, complete delusion about who they are. Only reason you aren't the equivalent of sand niggers fighting tribe wars is because previous generations built nukes.
100%

Attached: 1615594896570.jpg (521x785, 158.58K)

What's pathetic is people don't realize the tactics being used by Russia and China during this whole mess. They've watched how western countries react to aggression in these types of situations. They aren't unprepared for these steps western nations are taking, and they are hardly going to be effective.

Poles hate Russians as much as I hate niggers and that's some amazing hate levels my friend.

Attached: nigger.roast.jpg (500x368, 139.17K)

Attached: ace_of_based.jpg (701x1024, 181.62K)