Conspiracy theories that you believe

I'll begin:

-Mandela effect is real (it was BerenSTEIN)
-Putin is dead
-Santa is fake

Attached: 7ADBCF79-2370-49BA-8B8D-E98A5E13B7BA.jpg (800x800, 96.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4RRAEgpeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Santa is fake
Alive and well in Rovaniemi.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4RRAEgpeU

Attached: 14b8ad83.jpg (630x330, 61.77K)

that's exactly the kind of tinfoil hat theory the International Santa Lobby would want us to believe

>Top five conspiracies

1: Your opinion doesn't matter
2: no one cares
3: stop browsing this website

no u

He lives in a country of Elves. A whole nation is his devoted labour force.

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (554x800, 127.81K)

that last one is impossible though

Santa was actually odin.... he is the progenitor and savior of the white race

Conspiracy theories that I believe:
1. OP is a faggot
2. OP needs to go back
3. OP sucks dick

Is that what they look like? Well.... how far has feminism made inroads in that country?

I said conspiracy theories, I don't say to go full schizo.

Umm, Santa is real, chud, all experts agree and several independent surveys confirm that he resides at the North Pole.

Mandela effect (((is real))). It occurs because the people in the past are cyclically reincarnating just like us. Most people are NPCs who change nothing when they reincarnate so change is slight. Santa is the first Buddha. The Nazis turned the swastika backwards to try to deincarnate the jews throughout time. That is all.

Attached: 1647609503208.gif (421x498, 316.6K)

They have a female Prime Minister... You tell me. :(

But, on the other hand, Elves.

Attached: Kiira52.jpg (474x689, 32.71K)

>Conspiracy theories that you believe
ok.
everytime you are being told to click on images to prove that you are not a bot it is always fire hydrants, crosswalks, traffic lights, motorcycles, trucks, and so on.

it is clear that millions of human beings are unwittingy programming artificial intelligence for driverless cars and trucks as the results no doubt enter some kind of database somewhere so machines that will replace truckers and drivers are capable of identifying these things.

but there is a catch.
how many times have you ever been asked to click on a square that is either a pedestrian or animal?

never?

that is because this technology is being set up to fail as whenever one pedestrian or somebody's cat or dog gets run over by one of these driverless vehicles it will become a national story and the whole thing will be called off. so this whole plan is being sabotaged from the inside in advance.

this whole thing is a set up from both directions.

Attached: 1645808089167.png (1170x727, 1.45M)

- Hunter Biden is a pedo
- Trudeau's father is Castro
- Macron is gay
- Jean-Michel Trogneux
- WEF world domination

Attached: 1647191015406.png (1536x2048, 3.09M)

this is the shittiest thread I have ever seen, kys you faggot

>Santa is fake
Saint Nicholas was a real man

You opinions don't matter because you're in a simulation.

Michelle Obama is a man and Barack is a gay man that married a tranny
Trump is a russian agent (more or less confirmed)
There is an attempt to make more and more children into homosexuals to destablize the white race

This is RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION. We now have proof of Russian collusion in backing the Santa theorists. It has not yet been confirmed whether this is part of a plot to hack our elections.

touch grass, suspected santa shill

I guess we have to wait for society to collapse so we can finally access some trad elves :(

oh- so Santa was the first Buddha now??? now it's clear. name the santa and suddenly the santa shills take off their mask!

Attached: 1636650681691.png (1000x1294, 19.44K)

But why would they want it to fail?

sure, sure. I name the santa and you want to start talking about jews. this could very easily be another santa shill tactic.

Face the truth brother. He was the first and the best. Now and forever he delivers toys to good girls and boys from Nirvana. He has not forgotten us.

I learned long ago that most conspiracy theories are for npcs

I sure hope you're right, user. I haven't kept faith in santa for a long time.

Too many people rely on those jobs.
some people do not want driverless cars and trucks to become a reality. I never clicked a square with a pedestrian or animal because I was never asked to. no one is.

True. I never question what the media tells me. Imagine thinking Jews run the world. Some people are so racist.

does anyone really believe Trump was a Russian agent? what would be the point? Biden seems a lot more effective at destroying us

I honestly kind of hate the focus on the jews. yes it's elite jews but they couldn't do it without their gentile freemason minions.

Interpreting any type of fraud or criminal enterprise compromising more than a single individual as a conspiracy to be ridiculous to the point meriting social octracization for the person claiming the situation to be such, has been actively astroturfed across Western Medias for the past few decades as part of the MKUltra program and is promoted with the express intent of fooling peoples into inaction and apathetic coping about such situations.