Putin initiating damage control kek

putin initiating damage control kek

Attached: 49E7E417-CABD-42CA-A14C-9F55C10E578C.jpg (1284x1868, 1.27M)

Could be true though. Why does Russia need Kiev?

Well they've almost gotten all of it, but what then

Attached: [Judas] Dragon Ball Super - 047.mkv-00003.jpg (1920x1080, 236.56K)

You will continue coping until they evacuate civilians from kiev in a helicopter

Why isn't Shoigu in that pic?

>it's a Russian kike

you do know that majority of UKR troops are in donbass right? if they get encircled , russian army will just run over ukraine at terminal velocity .

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-201121~2.png (720x999, 425.65K)

The original plan was to depose the current government and install a new russia-friendly one. That failed, so they're backpedaling to just grabbing more land in the east. Presumably someone rubbed two braincells together and realized that the window for a quick regime change has passed, if they do that now they'll have just guaranteed a brutal insurgency.

It was already known that Russian troops from the South would move to encircle Ukries in Donbas after Mauriopol. Nothingburger pretty much

>The original plan was to depose the current government and install a new russia-friendly one.
>It was real in my mind

>source: dude trust me

how would you know the original plan mutt?

Russia doesn't need Kiev, it is majorly anti-Russian and would lead to a lasting guerilla. They only need to free the eastern part of ukraine and federalize it.

".@MedvedevRussia
publicly stated that the decision to conduct the hardest special operation (war) against , including attacks on peaceful cities, was made solely by President. The ruling elite is trying to distance itself, understanding the legal consequences."

when shit hits the fan, too late mr. Medvedev

how did you obtain access to the original plans from bumfuck flyover niggerville?

source: people close to putin said
Kek

i hate niggers

russia demographics are shit, they needed the 40m new russians

As I predicted a week ago the american flagged copers would immediately gobble up this sour grapes slop. Moments after claiming Putin had the thing in the bag whenever he wanted, he could take the entire country, Kiev's fall was inevitable - oh no buddy he never wanted any of it, he just wanted the small territorial gains they already made in the east.

You're so fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1646366347751.jpg (1024x609, 70.85K)

>Nothingburger
basically this, you would have to have been an idiot not to know that was eventually going to be their movement

Are you imbeciles? It's like nobody watched the fucking speeches and think they can make an informed thought when they are ignorant as a fucking goat. Even in RL I ask very opinionated people if they've seen the speeches and they say "no" all pathetically because they realize they are just NPCs. HE LITERALLY SPOKE ABOUT DONBASS GENOCIDE BEING THE MAIN REASON. Just go on fucking Yandex and look up his speeches from the beginning you fucking idiots, falling for a fucking marvel tier narrative Jesus Christ

>you were told before the war that Russias plan was to set up People's Republics like Donetsk/Luhansk in Pro-Russian areas and a demilitariased finlandised Ukraine for the remaining territory since before the war
>WHY HAVE THEY CHANGED??!!??!

>The original plan was to
What I remember is Putin wanted to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine, stop it joining NATO, and "liberate" the ethnic Russian parts of Ukraine. Most of those things have come to pass, except Zelensky still has not agreed to terms because in his opinion not enough Ukrainians have been killed yet.

>i was just pretending to be retarded
kek

>Mariupol falls
>Yo-you're the one c-coping

lmao

Attached: this makes the hohols mad.jpg (798x601, 350.64K)

>loses war
>this was my intention after all!

Attached: 1648192302441.jpg (1000x432, 40.67K)

I have learned that any time someone says something could happen in 2 weeks it never will.

>kyiv

Attached: 98b.gif (625x626, 560.81K)