America handed hundreds of switchblades to Ukraine

Each of them is a sure kill. Are tanks over?

youtube.com/watch?v=tN2HN6ra4nw

Attached: 603CDFD7-B5B5-4E3B-8502-5F06ED62C9E3.jpg (1280x720, 78.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBNayBINEBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you see them explode?
Those light 20g explosives that they carry can't even hurt a fly. They're as harmless as a firecracker.

Attached: 1647360080518.webm (720x1280, 531.12K)

>Those light 20g explosives that they carry can't even hurt a fly.
33lbs explosives in the 600

they cost 6.000 each. might aswell just keep giving Ukraine rockets since those are more useful anyway.

Ok, you go educate men that built them why they don't know what they built.

1 Javalin costs 175k

I mean it’s a flying pipe bomb so it’ll be good for anti personnel

I hope Russia mass produces them like the AK.

>getting to field test out all our fancy new equipment on live targets
>without putting our troops in harm's way
>for free

lmao. thanks vlad.

and can kill much more valuable things than a 6.000$ flying fireworks.

Sounds like war to me. Russia should try sending drones over here.

the ones we gave them are the small ones that only have a 5kg explosive on them. How is that able to destroy a tank?

Are they arming the civilians with these? I’d just turn around and sell one for a billion hryvnia

why? 90% of these will be on the black market in a week

The switchblade 600 has the same exact explosive charge as used by the javalin.

China has already said they would strike at the continental United States in a war. None of this minimal warfare crap where the US public doesn't feel the pain of their foreign policy.

yes but we only gave them the 300's which have a much smaller 5kg explosive

Yea I'm aware, hopefully we give them the 600 too.

I'm sure we will eventually, it is good real world testing of the system.
I think there is significant concern of those winding up being used against us though in a future conflict which will be hilarious.

>It's a flying IED that pops out of a Pringles can and stay airborne until a target's been selected
I thought NATO wanted to win this war. WTF are they half-assing everything?

That's the only logical conclusion I've come to as to why we haven't done so, so far. Since they're drones they're susceptible to jammers so maybe we have that covered, who knows.

the 300's we gave them can only fly for 20 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=EBNayBINEBc

love those PS2 grafix

Attached: thuumb.jpg (581x444, 23.81K)

>Shoot tank covered in ERA as all Russian tanks are
>All ERA goes off simultaneously, tank's fucked and burning, all optics destroyed or sooted over

Yeah, know that bit. I figured these are launched right after seeing some shit. But still, I'm use to the "BOMB EVERYTHING!" Shock-&-Awe runs when a military decides to deploy.

I think the 300's are more geared to destroying unarmed vehicles and supply trucks

I think that is for the entire drone if I am reading their website correctly. 50lbs for the drone and tube, then 33lbs for the drone, which does not indicate the actual payload capacity

Yeah, basic loitering SDB. Still, in numbers, I could see even the lightweight 300s used to mess with tanks. Hit one with 3 (total unit cost $18,000) and I guarantee there won't be an optic or lens on it that isn't shattered. Takes it right out of the fight.