Am a black guy

>am a black guy
>I went to deposit my music royalty check and the bank accused it of being suspicious, or fraudulent
>the bank, a white lady, was asking me 50 questions, who are you, where are you from, who gave you this money
>so I fought and cursed them, saying, you have to give me my money!
>this is my money!
>they said they believe it's a fraudulent check and they won't take it.
>the problem is the check is totally legitimate
>a line of folks was forming now being afraid. 'theres a black man acting all angry we all in danger.'
>alright fine. Fuck you.
>drive all the way to the other bank
>the clerk from the first one had called the other bank to warn them about my 'fake check'.

I've got to hear from ya'll constantly that the world isn't against black people. that it's all in our heads. but this illustrates a frustration we still got a long way to go. We go through this in our lives evey day that white folk don't. even when we do things the total right way they find a way to make our lives tougher.

Attached: 4A9D2971-14D5-473E-BB46-ADA835C971E8.jpg (1995x1477, 1.26M)

Niggers are so fucking stupid. The bank is required by law to ask the source of the money for deposits over $10k. It has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with preventing tax evasion and other crimes.

The nigger could have just answered the questions like a normal human being and been on his way. Instead, he chimped out and created a situation and reason for the bank to suspect he was up to no good. His BEHAVIOR is what resulted in him being treated like a criminal, not his skin color.

just stop acting like a nigger

Attached: 1616955989572.png (640x400, 389.45K)

Hey retard, you think this shit doesn't happen to white people? It's happened to me personally. A white man.

Your ignorance of basic bank security and anti-fraud protocols is annoying enough, but your "anything that doesn't go my way is racism and I have to complain about it" shit makes me wish you were dead. Stay on Twitter and Facebook where people are too scared to tell you to fuck off.

They call the number on the check and verify. It takes 1 minute. Stop whining about being rich you elitist nigger.

Shut up nigger. You got no nigger banks in the ghetto?

If you act like a nigger, you'll be treated like a nigger.

Attached: 1645392625200.jpg (285x299, 23.96K)

If you setup an account and dont ask for any cash that day there is no problems. If you go to a bank where you have no account and want to turn a check into cash they have an obligation to me as a CD or savings holder to make sure they don't get ripped off and can maximize my interest.

Deposit in ATM, no humans to question you. There is no conspiracy against you.

How are checks even still a thing in a world with niggers in it? It is practically an honesty system.

Attached: 1632088366623.png (1600x1200, 478.13K)

You're not black you're a faggot pretending that's trying to draw out all these other dumbasses to say nigger online lmao

Glad to hear that still goes on in some places. I haven't heard of anything like that in a long time, so long, in fact, that I don't believe your lying nigger ass.

I don't think artist with royalties personally deposit their checks retard. Either LARPing, or proof you are an actual nigger. Good job Fabo.

Did she say that she was asking these questions because you are black, or are you projecting?
Did people in the line become afraid because as you put it - 'theres a black man acting all angry we all in danger.', or are you projecting?
I think you attribute every obstacle in your retarded life as racism, when in fact it is normal every day things that EVERYONE goes through.
This smells of a sloppy jew job. YWNBAW...

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 82.71K)

>2022
>being black
>still thinking the system is against you
I swear if niggers had to be white for a day they would commit even more crime.

>so I fought and cursed them, saying, you have to give me my money!
Yes this is how native English speakers speak and type

Let me educate you, nigger. What you experienced is not some unusual thing. All banks are required to hold and verify checks over a certain amount. It isnt because you are a nigger, it isnt because whyte peepo be jealous of you. Welcome to the world of owning your own business.

The problem here is that because you believe in the "because I'm black" you gave them the reason to do that. If you had solved the situation instead of leaving (as a potential fraudster) you would have had your money by now - with Bank apologies.

it happens with white people too you know? So don't be a dumbass next time.

>ya'll

Fake story disregarded.

Lmao

I heard this story before but the bank teller was a black woman.

You got angry at a bank clerk like a typical Apr and then come here to compassion about "muh racism". The irony is top notch.

>checks
CHEQUES are outdated.