Is monarchy the most kiked form of government?

is monarchy the most kiked form of government?

Attached: david.jpg (1200x630, 103.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr211.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The usa is not a monarchy so no

ancient israel was

Didn't they use to kick them out on monarchies? Spain got rid of them for 500 years.

There is no more kiked form than 'democracy'.

>got rid of them
and then lost all relevancy it once had
democracy is not a jewish concept it comes from the greeks

>kiked
say the kike

Democracy is globohomo and I hate niggers

monarchy had sovl
kiked or not
things have always high and low points
I have ever found an ounce of sovl in democracy(modern republic)

Attached: 452352361.jpg (864x1079, 162.48K)

*never

MONARCHY IS FOR THE GAYS, SAME AS CAPITALISMOS WHICH IS AUTISMOS

Nah it USED TO BE based as fuck

Attached: elizabethi.jpg (620x413, 107.92K)

Monarchy is dead anyways, only NRx nerds (do they exist anymore?) speak of it highly. The fascists/Natsocs also frequently turned down attempts to restore it

No, a monarch gives your warriors a bonus +10 for attack. If it's king David it gives you + 6 gorrillion for attack.

Kikes have entirely perverted and cemented its modern form tho.
And this is the only relevant one.

There has never been a true ruler-ship of people in modern times.
And there never will be.
At least not under this stinking kike label.

fpbp

Opposite.

Attached: 1568599751199.jpg (930x1024, 214.61K)

Not really. The monarchy even refused to appoint jews as ministers in the Netherlands.

kike
>hate niggers
dont we all
>gives you + 6 gorrillion for attack.
how can we even compete?

Attached: images (36).jpg (277x182, 6.51K)

All human government is kike government. Fuck off with all of it.

Read the Protocols.

Attached: 20211011_014753.jpg (848x1288, 282.54K)

Demonocracy is a foothold for satanic jews to rule your life. It doesn't matter who created it. The proof is in the pudding.

It's just how I get that it isn't a fake.

Attached: 20211230_040548.jpg (1159x664, 216.21K)

Monarchy in the Middle Ages was backed up by the belief that kings had "divine authority" by "god". Christians then and now don't believe in separation of church and state, neither do other semitic religions like islam or the originator's of their traditions, judaism. However, believing in a king's divine authority goes way, way back before judaism to the Egyptians, Babylonians and almost certainly the Mesopotamians. By the time jews got ahold of it, it was already a very old, old tradition.

>satanic jews to rule your life
how would another form of goverment differ in this regard?

Every Dutch law still begins with the sentence that the King rules by the grace of God.

He's also literally above the law. If he would murder you then he would not be investigated.

Attached: gouden-koets.jpg (800x516, 497.92K)

Monarchies don’t exist because the jews own the world with diversity kek

>believing in a king's divine authority goes way

Is ~300,000 years far enough back for you?

>Sumerian King's list.
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr211.htm

>another form of goverment differ
^And there's your fucking problem. You don't need one, nobody does.

Yep, same with any king to my knowledge. It obviously doesn't take a king to get away with it either, both you and i know that our own governments do that same shit all the time even though we don't have kings.

No, the kikes hate the monarchy because it's a level of power that could not obtain. ...also role of the monarch is to ensure its people prosper ...kikes just want to prosper themselves at the expense of everyone else.

Our parliament will probably pick a minister and blame it on him. And he then probably will have to step down.

I don't believe that king list is legitimate or goes back that far, many of the dates associated with those kings are clearly astronomically symbolic in nature, the same as dates in the bible are. However, that list is still proof that the tradition is much, much older anyway.

We are living in an oligarchy hunter biden smokes crack openly among other things has no consequences. Money buys votes so its always two rich assholes vs each other, definitely more kiked than monarchy but a lot more flexible. For example I never really experienced a lockdown other than the mask meme, the federal government could not exist and I probably wouldn't see any difference in my life