Tyre Sampson, 14, died on Thursday night after falling from the ride in Orlando

Press F to pay respects
Press N to... you know

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10651331/Teen-dies-fall-Florida-amusement-park-ride.html

Attached: 55807557-10651331-Tyre_Sampson_14_died_on_Thursday_night_after_falling_from_the_ri-m-24_1648232497728[1].jpg (470x567, 29.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMnoOF-FsBY
youtube.com/watch?v=fxBxbje98eU
youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0
youtube.com/watch?v=cGqIaEzGHA0&t=38s&ab_channel=SMRP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N

I

G

Kek. Seen it. Now it's even more hilarious

G

E

youtube.com/watch?v=QMnoOF-FsBY

Attached: 1647652782985.png (541x681, 307.51K)

R

Dude would have learned 2nd grade spelling while on a college football scholarship.

All that potential down the ... ride

I CAN'T FIT

Attached: 55807555-10651331-Tyre_is_shown_right_His_harness_is_not_buckled_in_this_photo_tak-m-43_1648233405535[1].jpg (962x720, 79K)

Shame to waste a pair of such nice tits.

So do we have an explaination? Everyone is blaming the poor operator, who unironically dindu muffin.

That's a nigger idiot.
Death a loss? I do think not.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxBxbje98eU

Attached: nf03zmu8bbp81.jpg (1242x1703, 415.87K)

/gif/ has the video with sound. pretty brutal

>did not read the article
could excessive weirdly placed bottom heavy body fat put him on the wrong side of the physics of this rides safety engineering? did he unbuckle any straps or anything?

Rot in piss, fat fucking nigger.

430 feet down and they say he died at the hospital? This doesn't add up and he should have been checked for safety before the ascent.

Hey man when are you releasing new stuff? I need just more music. Its the best when artists just make as much as possible.

Well, could you post it? morbid curiousity and there's enough trash there to sift through

he was a big guy

Previous thread.
10 years ago, I would have cared. Now I don't really care about anyone who isn't my family. Least of all, a black kid. He looks like the 14-year-old 3rd grader who used to bully everyone in class.

He literally fell when it was down to about 20 feet. Everyone is acting like he fell from the very top. Anyone could have survived that. Big ol titties couldn’t fit. Now he’s dead kek

Attached: A4C4983E-6347-4041-BF80-F7BADB1F88E3.jpg (225x225, 6.76K)

stupid fat nigger

Attached: 1610063855097.png (1128x572, 1.24M)

Payday for that coon's family, and for once the coons deserve it.

kwab

His family Tyrelessly pursues a lawsuit lol

Ride shouldn't even be able to start up if a seat is not secured.

This. It could have happened to anyone. We're lucky the fault was discovered during spot animal testing.

Attached: Thud.png (223x311, 133.01K)

Then how are we gonna accidentally kill niggers

Was he too stupid to realise it wasn't buckled?
How the fuck does this happen?

For you.

Attached: tenor.gif (306x148, 819.18K)

>no seatbelts

Lmao its like why. I remember when Magic Mountain added them to all rides, it makes no sense

Prolly embarassed

a man that size surviving a belly flop from 20 or so feet ya i dont think so

>flyers

You underestimate the stupidity of niggers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 9.49.44 PM.png (1010x1180, 1.04M)

Maybe someone should have told his fat ass he wasn't going to fit. Or that could just be my skinny privliage showing lol

Now that nigger is a FLAT Tyre.

Also:

>Flyers

>NASA

Coincidence?

What a fat fuck

The only reason this fatass motherfucker's death is even notable or newsworthy at all is because he's black and somehow managed to avoid being murdered in a hail of bullets from a fellow basketball american. Sad.

Attached: 1638904803835.jpg (976x850, 87.29K)

how many times has this story been posted, don't you guys ever get tired talking about nigs?

Where's the video you fucking niggers

>nasa shorts

well he did "take off" am i right folks?

wow so genious why don't you patent that design that Dr. Mefesto

The seat is either broken or he was too large to fit in the seat. Regardless a ride operator is supposed to check all seats before the ride starts for this very reason. The boy's family is guaranteed a few million dollars for this

F, poor kid. didn't deserve to go out like that. maybe people shouldn't do retarded shit for cheap thrills, but i guess that's just being human for you. maybe y'all should try it for a change, this kid didn't murder, didn't steal, didn't bother you. yet still you laugh at him. you will not be saved.

He fell at the end of the ride. He fell about 20 feet or so

youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0

>/gif/ has the video with sound.
Imagine posting it, or a link, instead of just telling us about it.

YFW you head the SPLAT

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

>flyers
he didnt fly so good

I almost died on a carnival ride in Central Florida once. I was 10 and it got stuck upside down for 30 minutes about 75 feet off the ground. I was a skinny little white kid and all the fear sweat was making me slip out of the shoulder harness, literally had to hold on for dear life.

You can clearly see the dindu on the left start contemplating something is not right
>ayo hol up why tf isn't the clickity click clicking? Should I ax that muhfugga over there? Nah fuck whitey.

Attached: 1648232324493.jpg (1920x1080, 317.07K)

>y’all

There are enough legitimate reasons to shit on darkies. Celebrating a kid falling and dying in a ride is sadistic faggotry.

Call out Benjamin Crump

IM JUST A FAT FUCK
LOOKIN FOR A FAT FUCK

ACTUAL VIDEO:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGqIaEzGHA0&t=38s&ab_channel=SMRP