REMINDER:

The Barbary Slave Trade was ended by European imperialism. The Barbary Slave Trade was revenge for the Reconquista, which resulted in the total expulsion of Muslims and Jews from Iberia between 1492 and 1610 AD.

The Islamic occupation of Iberia, which began in 711 AD with the invasion of the Umayyad Caliphate, is described by the Jews as their "Golden Age."

After they were exiled to North Africa, Muslims and Jews established the Barbary Slave Trade, capturing millions of White men, women, and children. They attacked the entirety of coastal Europe, from Iceland to Italy. Whites were sold off throughout the Islamic world, facilitated by the Ottoman Empire.

A pan-European force, headed by leading European colonial powers and the United States, waged multiple wars on the Barbary States, which culminated in the French colonization of North Africa in the 1800s.

NEVER apologize for European imperialism.

Attached: 08733536-B181-46CA-A72F-C34109746B6A.png (1280x902, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w9a6blduFb0
youtu.be/yhwlLPmKipo
youtu.be/Ao97RMomQsE?t=387
youtu.be/rrSLGfQyr_c
youtu.be/4KnRXirm4p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rare and based

Bump

Based, fuck shitskins

wow women sure were ugly back then

Bump that shit.

Undeniably, unfathomabley and unapologetically based
You need to look in the mirror OP

Attached: 1647205426479.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Based.
Look up Prof. Robert Davis's book, this is not a larp.

Europeans started capturing people in morocco, then north africans retaliated.

NO WONDER CHURCHES ARE EMPTY WHILE MOSQUES ARE REPLACING THEM IN THE HEART OF CHRISTKEKERY.

ONE RELIGION WITH ULTIMATE GOD THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CREATION AND OTHER RELIGION WHERE A GOD CAN BE CRUCIFIED

TR*NITARIANS CANT COMPETE

youtu.be/w9a6blduFb0
youtu.be/yhwlLPmKipo
youtu.be/Ao97RMomQsE?t=387
youtu.be/rrSLGfQyr_c
youtu.be/4KnRXirm4p4

And big nosed sandniggers played both sides as always.

the western world is the fucking epiphany to the entire world that disbelievers and sinners deserve ETERNAL hell fire

Attached: tran preach.webm (576x1024, 2.81M)

>sees the latest VotP video
>seethes and posts on Any Forums
it's getting to the point where if i see a video in my recommendeds, i can tell if it's going to be on Any Forums without even watching

U are ugly today.

True

The war of 1812 was waged on Mudslime Barbary human traffickers who captured and sold US sailors. A religion of peace

My ancestors :)

> one of the few places on Earth that aren’t 100% shitty ghettos
> argument ad muh dickium
Subhuman.

They frequently invaded Europe, barricaded it once to assist their cousin ls in the name of Chessus, crapped all over everything they could and they are the same idiots as the jews, crypto-jews, nobility, …

Barbara slave trade wasn't revenge you retard, you guys were just in the proximity

>European slaves
>colonized indo-pacific

Kys cockroach

Source: your big stinky ass.