If your IQ is below 130, you should not be allowed to reproduce

When we talk about eugenics, it's important to understand that genetic psychological fitness is just as important as genetic physical fitness. This concept, more often than not, eludes the grasp of the average Any Forumstard. A society of tall, blond, blue-eyed midwits, while arguably better than the Weimarian, racially inferiour world we are forced to live in today, may sound appealing, it is not sustainable in the long run. What will happen, is that even a white, homogenous society will be subverted and enslaved by an endemic, parasitic race. This happens because endemites, out of their own physical inferiority, revolve their very reason for existing around intellectualism, and consequently, over many generations, manage to insert themselves into positions of power. This, along with both World Wars, have lead to jews infiltrating finance, politics, academia, and subsequently have secured jewish world hegemony, which I am positive will be temporary, and by the looks its attack dog, America, rather short-lived. If we take a look at the most racially superiour groups of humans, e.g. Northern and Central Europeans, it becomes apparent that decades of relentless cultural and racial Marxist propaganda have turned them into a conquered people, who will, inevitably, go extinct some time in the next 200 years. It is therefore imperative that eugenics not only focus on desirable physical features, but also high IQ. And, of course, should we fail to implement eugenics, the exctinction of the European race is certain.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-25 204653.png (834x865, 51.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>internet iq test

This is Mensa Norway. They arguably conduct the most accurate and well-standardised IQ test in the world.
test.mensa.no/

Niggers tongue my anus.

user THATS RACIST!!

Attached: black_magic.jpg (480x325, 42.82K)

I hope you realize that after sub 130 iq people are gone (99% of people), you will be next, as you are the bottom of that bellcurve.

>mensa
>tl;dr
isn't 130 the lowest IQ you can get on the Mensa test? Plus, it's always the same questions. You could easily fake the result. It's why niggers like you keep spamming the same thread.

>t. 80 IQ greekoid

Brevity isn't just the soul of wit, user. Your long post and inability to simplify your message is direct proof of low IQ.

I just spent ten minutes doing mine only to find out I needed to pay to recieve my fucking score so I think that says enough sbout my iq

>your message is direct proof of low IQ.
While your post clearly is an ad-hominem founded on personal hostility towards my person, can you, empirically, substantiate your claim? I included everything I deemed necessary to the subject.

>I needed to pay to recieve my fucking score
You do not.

Attached: 145.png (1069x857, 49.46K)

Attached: Impressive, very nice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

TL:DR don't care, it doesn't matter how much IQ someone has, your ignorant midwit babble doesn't help anything in any way shape or form either way and just proves you are in fact, retarded.

>it doesn't matter how much IQ
I'm afraid it does, but it's quite alright; just get on the cope boat with the other low IQ anons ITT.

>Doesn't want to 95% of the population to reproduce
>Where's my comfort?!

This post is the literally the proof that even high iq people can be retarded

If you think IQ test, a Jewish invention, is a good metric of human intelligence, you shouldn't reproduce

I dont think mankind would survive like this, what % of women have an IQ of 130 or more? lets say 10%. Those women would each have a child, how many of those would have over 130 IQ? still about 10%, we would go excints quite fast.
Additionally IQ isnt as good of a metric as many think, you can learn to do the tests better, your performance may vary due to your mood or motivation and it has been shown that education also improves your IQ while it doesnt change the genetics of that person meaning their children would not inherit this increase from that education.
Reality is we need stupid people for society to keep running, atleast right now we do, dunno about the far future.

IQ is important, but it's not the only thing. There are other psychological qualities to consider

I was officially tested at 136 and I'm a 30 year old KHHV wizard. I demand reparations