I put all my savings on a roulette spin when I was drunk and suicidal and won. I have no clue what to do...

I put all my savings on a roulette spin when I was drunk and suicidal and won. I have no clue what to do, I have about 100k. I don't feel depressed anymore but I keep having anxiety attacks. God has given me one more chance and if I fuck it up now I really have no more excuses or redeeming qualities. What the hell should I do?

Attached: 1635509735223.png (227x222, 7.57K)

go buy some drugs and hookers

Half in gold and half in Chainlink

Put it all on red

That just happens to be our expertise.

Attached: yes.jpg (180x187, 5.97K)

100k will get you a used truck, 5th wheel and mini ex, decent zero Tuen and some other equipment

100k has very little impact on what you should do. You should think long term and decide what to do with your life.

Bitcoin before it goes back up

why? Because OP is suicidal. That means his life is fucked up. That means he lived wrong. That means he needs to change his life. 100k ain't gonna change his life.

And for anxiety TRE (Trauma release exercises)

Attached: BC4C30CE-55BE-45D6-B796-277B53B7CC91.png (750x1624, 1.71M)

When you luck out gambling, thats not god. Its satan

Checked. But why would Satan be kind enough to grant someone 100k without anything in return?

>God has given me one more chance and if I fuck it up now I really have no more excuses or redeeming qualities. What the hell should I do?
Buy BTC

based

Anything in return? Brother its American dollars. Spending them only helps kikes. Satan doesn't want shit to collapse so he gives money to desperate people.

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 14.55K)

Get an education.

>I have about 100k

Stop gambling, invest in value producing assets (equities), and yourself (education, business etc)

Gambling is a sin and God would never tempt you to sin nor reward you for sin.

Attached: Mammon_New_Earth_0001.jpg (976x1095, 588.29K)

roll again coward

Real estate. God ain't making no more land....

>35 to 1 payout
>life savings
kek

Go ask on Any Forums or /adv/, this isn’t political and it isn’t the only board on this website, newfag.

Or Any Forums

Now use that to gamble on crypto coins with a narrative that pretends to have a "future" and sell it when hype is at peak.

Get a credit card (with daily limit), a tent, a sleeping bag and take a year off to travel to bumfuck nowhere like India, Kenya or so. Shouldn't cost more than 10-20k. So you can get some perspective on life and still have money to have a nice foundation when you return.

I donated 5k to my church for renovations. I wanted to dedicate my donation to the girl I love (you know how they put plaques in churches with the names of donators, etc).

This girl I can't be with. She is 18 years younger than me (I'd wait until she is 18, what I feel is not sexual). And she us my distant relative.

Few days later, I went to the pokies (I don't usually gamble) and I won 5k....
I cried all night.

Im suicidal.
Please somebody help me.

Attached: 1647429931028.gif (640x360, 70.81K)

>newfag
been on Any Forums since 2007 not that that is something to be proud of. 90% of the shitposts on this cursed board aren't political. Have you tried signing up to be a Jannie? I think it would suit you.