HERES WHY Jews, Faggots, Predators and Commies ALL, INVARIABLY look like THIS

I just fuckin realized this while watching some trash TV with normie family. They go out of their way to look as ridiculous as possible as a disguise so they don't come across as a threat. It's a bad caricature they get you to look at instead of themselves so that their subversive and degenerative ulterior motives slip under your radar and you're more concerned with "haha funny hairdo" and "aw man that sucks he's clearly a social outcast". If I walked out looking as comically clownish as this I can guarantee I would get away with saying and doing much more than I would if I walk out as my normal self, and yet, it still adds to the victim card. This one even cried on TV to pump up the whole helpless victim angle "oh nobody ever takes me seriously" lmao I fuckin wonder why that is, dude. I can immediately tell I hate someone if they look like this without even talking to or researching them because I immediately know their politics and worldview. I guess in that sense it's not all bad since it's a foolproof telltale sign for those of us who are redpilled. Anyway, discuss.

Attached: andrew-1.jpg (1024x576, 57.2K)

what a faggot, i dress to look like a threat

i think its because he ate the wizard of oz

Stfu user can't you see the man is obviously cake?!

Yes it's quite obvious.
Look at the MAPs faggot and his rainbow glasses.

Well, at least you are starting to understand that leftists are evil and not a joke.

Pic related

Attached: warning colors.png (1840x1088, 2.85M)

their appearance is their identity if you comment on it, to them it's attack on their personality. normies don't like to be offensive as they don't want to look bad, since by default we are set to defend vulnerable, so they slip under radar.
In short the jew mastered victim hood.

Yes

Attached: DD9EC716-5700-4AE7-848F-803F94A947E6.jpg (960x721, 205.83K)

This is too much text and I'm too drunk to read it all.
Sorry if I ignore anything you said OP.
Anyway, they dress like that for several reasons: 1) to be part of some group that gives them a sense of belonging and to some degree also a feeling of exclusivity and thereby sense of self worth. 2) to be "unique" and rebellious, but as the good leftists they are, they are completely unable to actually rebel against the system (read uncle Ted) so they choose cringe stuff like that. 3) to appear dangerous as a replacement of masculinity but it's a cope for a lack of confidence and they won't do anything that's actually seeming dangerous for the same reasons as 2).
4) they are NPCs and when the media tells them to well they'll just want to look like that.

Clown theory. You’re absolutely correct

Attached: 4A25BFA3-7DF6-4853-9574-E708A5D7A952.jpg (1170x1726, 1.13M)

It's simple.
Maturity and normalcy are part of "the ol ways." The proleretardiat-buorgiuoisie dialectic must be applied to all things, that's why "queer theory" exists. It's social contrarianism. Also why they're always punchable smug pricks. Being polite is "white supremacy" (not destabilizing society to enslave whites)

Attached: bbbbbased.gif (300x300, 1.05M)

No, that would be too conscious. The mind of the normie is feeling-intuition driven, there's very little grand speculation and practicality.

Looks, ornaments, styles, are universally used to boost your value in the group. You aim for what the group deems acceptable. It's a way to conform.
Retards make themselves look like retards in order to appeal to other retards by signaling they are even bigger retards.

This is all there is to it.
They are most likely degenerates and crypto-pedophiles, but the retard look has nothing to do with it, it's cringe running in parallel, only tangentially related by its deconstructionist (read lulrandum) flare.

Attached: 1581652041253.jpg (500x500, 51.74K)

>They go out of their way to look as ridiculous as possible

Omg can you imagine

Attached: im-283152.jpg (1280x960, 303.28K)

>ALL, INVARIABLY look like THIS
They don't tho, you're just too oblivious or stupid to see the predators who blend in.

All that tells me is they're painting themselves as targets. Nature is instinctively telling me to kill them in minecraft.

Attached: istockphoto-624178428-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 529.98K)

Post noses

this... they dont want to look like their fathers because they have daddy issues

>wants to look like a threat instead of being one
speaking of simulacres

ok but what if they aren't complete fucking libtard kike pedofaggots, and just like looking strange or have funky hair colors? Is punk truly dead?

This makes sense I was probably giving npc's too much credit. Still think it might be jews doing it.

They've been tricked into dressing like the bad guys in The Hunger Games.

That show was pretty cool and that guy was really good at his job

If that's the case they are 1 in a million and not he norm therefore not worth discussing

It tells me to run away.

>scripted show
>he did a really good job
found the normie

Attached: 029347620395786543.png (820x1086, 1.22M)

Of course, they are behind post modernism, deconstructing reality and eroding traditions. "Shocking" anti-normative looks are a direct byproduct of this, Golem aware or not.

Ok, fair enough.

God help us when nosejob tech gets better. At least for now I can still tell who is jewish by how squared off their nosejob is.

Attached: kek.jpg (751x1024, 110.19K)

Attached: Dr Pizza.jpg (720x723, 404.53K)

>how do you do, fellow Whites?
speaking of simulacres

Attached: file.png (913x836, 805.07K)

Attached: file.png (640x360, 338.81K)