Global Famine

>We probably only have enough fertilizer to support a population of 6 Billion people

youtu.be/ZMgCTFjHMQA?t=207

The resulting migrant crisis is going to dwarf 2015 and be global, and Europe and North America are under the control of open borders fanatics. Things are about to get so much worse.

Attached: world-pop.png (1133x357, 86.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoniaenergy.org/articles/the-capital-intensity-of-small-scale-ammonia-plants/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's ok, we are all surrounded by oceans that have fish in them.

oh no 2 billion niggers, pajeets, and chinks will die

keep me posted

>thinking that Western governments are going to close the doors on a billion migrants from the middle east, south america, and asia

You do realize that the porous borders cult runs America and Europe, right? Any Forums isn't dictating immigration policy. They will be let in.

Even worse they will all try to come to germany.

Attached: 109.gif (800x600, 748.11K)

>The resulting migrant crisis is going to dwarf 2015 and be global
can't migrate if you're starving to death. Check mate immigrants!

>We probably only have enough fertilizer to support a population of 6 Billion people
Assuming that's true, migration doesn't change that. Not saying they wouldn't migrate anyway, of course

People don't realize how scary this is until they have to face it face to face

Imagine this is you right now

Attached: 1647493069487.webm (480x480, 2.14M)

The alternative is probably the destruction of the global agricultural market, and still hundreds of millions starving, as countries rip up orchards for grain. No more out-of-season blueberries or apples for the world.

if this comes true, it will be a big eye opener for everyone, hope there is no need for this but if it does....

Niggers have so much fertile land why can't they sustain themself anyway.

It's happening. I wish we could post more than one image at once, since a vintage doompaul would be perfect.

Attached: limits-to-growth.png (538x500, 43.17K)

>Peter Zeihan
Get the fuck back to your containment site with this boomer drivel. Fucking Peter Zeihan fags on Any Forums holy shit we have fallen FAR

Attached: fertilizer_shortage.png (960x3768, 2.39M)

>will be a big eye opener for everyone
No. Covid show us all that npcs will never wake up, not even in the face of death. They are literally not designed to do so

As long as there's shit & piss, there's fertilizer!
Why don't u faggots grow something on your own?

Attached: W9QopfxQ8o.png (763x618, 1.04M)

Not scared for Portugal, I think we'll manage, but anons in big countries should probably seek to avoid cities or to ensure you can move in back with your family to some place with low population density. The bigger the mob, the grander the tribalism.

To ~30% reduced yields. Your policy proscription is "collectivization, but Based" - and it will be as miserable a failure as every time the commies tried it.

And even if you want something more high tech, there are methods to capture nitrogen from the atmosphere directly and maybe some of them don’t require too much initial investment or cheap sources of energy around (such as microbes).

Even if this was a real problem - it isn't (Peter Zeihan is a retarded as I stated the first time), Cuba did something akin to what he is outlining after the Soviets collapsed and by all accounts it was a remarkable success. Localizing farming is not bad in the slightest. In fact the Cubans ate better under Castro after the Soviets dissolved than they ever did as a Soviet ally.

ammoniaenergy.org/articles/the-capital-intensity-of-small-scale-ammonia-plants/

Both of these completed projects have local demand for 100% of the product. Simplot used to buy ammonia on the market, and now is self-sufficient; it upgrades the ammonia to mono-ammonium phosphate (MAP) fertilizer. Fortigen has an offtake agreement with the local co-op, Farmers Cooperative, which distributes fertilizers from 60 locations across Nebraska and Kansas.

Both projects were 100% financed by their owners, without the public debt offerings or years-long equity raises that have caused other, bigger projects to fail. Those bigger projects may have benefitted from efficiencies of scale, but they may also prove to be simply too big to finance.

Most food production here comes from familiar agriculture since forever. Peter Zeihan is just a jew.

>Zeihan is retarded.
His China takes are consistently cope, but I don't see where he's wrong about "No Ukrainian Grain + Extremely Expensive Fertilizer Components + Sanctions further disrupting supply chains = Massive global famine"

did that even help you guys last time?

>Humanity never existed before _________ .
Why are they pushing this?
First it was water, so we had to bottle it and restrict wells.
Then it was climate change because weather didnt change as much in the past...
Then for a whole two years it was Covid because humanity just could not function or grow into a civilization without a gene editing shot oh and people just could not survive the common fucking cold.
Now it's food since "energy" seems to be going to slow. Oh how will humanity survive without Big government and big corporate farms?!
Best write into law that you cant have a garden. Also best to hide the fact of crop rotation like they did before they used fertilizer.

Fuck off shills, not buying into your fear.

so wait, are you saying this ironically as an irishman who had a potatoe famine and you had an ocean surrounding your island but you guys still starved? I'm confused here with your signalling you mick.

Potato famine started because of their government.
Go figure.

don't worry, I'm sure they have plans to kill billions before they go anywhere. no sense in all that excess carbon knocking about.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M

How can I exploit this for my benefit?

quite the opposite. they'll flood the west with niggers, pajeets, and chinks, then give them preferential treatment. they're pushed to the front of the bread line while whites will be given scraps if they're lucky and forbidden by law under penalty of death from growing or raising their own food. you will starve to death, you will do it willingly, or the globohomo jackboots will hasten the process, but under no circumstances are whites allowed to survive.

Horde sugar and coffee.
Shit will go up more then food.
Like toilet paper did during Covid...