Little rocket man thinks he is a star in an 80s movie

youtube.com/watch?v=iMYLo-COsmc

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-25 at 20.53.43.png (2532x1580, 2.97M)

Kim Jong Un is based as fuck, only a filthy Jew would claim otherwise.

Wait, he's fat again?

this guy is living the dream life of every manchild

That was hilarious

but he is tho

I MEAN...HE'S NOT WONG

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

Based. If they don't want to get colonized by the US it seems like the only way to retain sovereignty is with nuclear capability. They can worry about economy later. Once they have secured sovereignty. This is basically what Russia will do probably. They modernized their military instead of economy.

yes, they look very happy

Attached: 1648231883752.jpg (2400x1350, 229.29K)

He's more famous than any movie star

>"FANTASTIC WORK SUPREME LEADER, PLEASE DON'T MURDER MY ENTIRE FAMILY"

Are they gnomes? Why do they look so short

based as fuck trolling the western nato cucks

what a fucking boss

Attached: 1648084028188.png (805x545, 42.02K)

Kim is alright. Based lil nigga didn't ask to be born into his family and if he didn't pick up the reins he would have been assassinated to prevent him from becoming a tool of foreign powers. The sanctions on his country are harsh as fuck because they don't want to be globohomo slaves to the Rothschilds, and North Korea is a pretty fucked land to try and sustain a population without outside support. Flexing like this keeps the world from tearing them apart and gives them some leverage when they need to trade for something from the outside without being buttfucked by the jews. He spent a long time in the US and from all the people that knew him in school he is just a kinda boring guy that like Big Macs, watching basketball, and playing video games.

Lil Kim didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose him.

Coolest shit ever. Kim is way more based than his dad was and has a hot sister.

>without outside support
not really

Juchenator.

They are short. They don't get a lot of food on top of Asians generally being small already.

fuck these war mongers so much who live in dictatorships and have no free will and want to ruin and destroy everyone else's lives.

I don't want to say Donald Trump was good, but he prevented this conflict with North Korea and Russia. I hate all the people who bitch and complained about him. Jesus Christ look what's happening, fuck you.

you need to understand the biggest redpill of all my friend….most of earth so id say about 98.7% has been peasant farmers for all of our history.it was only around 300-400 years ago we decided to give the serfs “free will” but unfortunately this really isn’t in their genetic capabilities as only the most loyal and obeying to the king/chief/emporer would be allowed to live,so its really no wonder why the vast majority of people do fun little trends to “be cool” it’s literally in their blood and genetics.