Based judge tells Feds to go fuck themselves

>Woman walks around the Capitol
>Feds ask for 75 days in jail, a year of supervised release and 60 hours of community service
>Judge cites favourable treatment that Portland and Kavanaugh protesters received (people arrested paid $35-$50 fines)
>Tells Feds to go fuck themselves
>Sentences her to two months probation
wusa9.com/article/news/national/capitol-riots/jenny-cudd-the-texas-florist-who-wanted-a-revolution-on-jan-6-sentenced-to-2-months-probation-midland-trump-marina-medvin/65-9fee23ff-84ef-4b4b-b263-82a3685a1f6e
twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1506746960203730949

Attached: jan6-based-judge.png (848x1222, 742.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article259664450.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All these cases should be settled locally. The feds are retarded child sex blackmail ring running assholes.

>Before surrendering to serve 75 days in prison for his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection of the U.S. Capitol, including taking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s lectern, Adam Johnson is hosting a “going to prison” party.
>“Come help me celebrate my last Friday of freedom before I go to prison for the lamest charge in history,” the Facebook event states.
>Last month, Senior U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton sentenced Johnson to 75 days in federal prison, with credit for time he has already served.
People on Twitter and Plebbit aren't happy that these people haven't changed their ways and how they're mocking this "justice".
bradenton.com/news/local/crime/article259664450.html

Attached: going-to-prison-party.png (837x1281, 793.41K)

How is two months probation fair at all?

the journalist suggests wanting a revolution should be criminal? hmmm

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png (640x640, 106.51K)

Compared to the fines, it isn't. But she pleaded guilty, whereas the Kavanaugh protesters got some type of out of court fine. The ones who were walking around and harassing Lindsey Graham at the Kavanaugh hearing weren't even charged with anything. Not that I think they should have been, but neither should the Jan 6 lot.

checked. probation is chill. if you're a fuckup you'll get fucked hard. if you're not a dumbass it does nothing at all.

everyone should be on probation until they prove they can be a real citizen

Many were tortured in prison and held indefinitely so they have every right to mock DC and I could care less about Jan 6 when there were no consequences for far worse summer of 2020.

Feds will immediately violate her probation.

DC local? or hometown local? neither makes sense on federal property

They are being done locally
DC is federal
Or did you forget your spiel on the inauguration kids who were also just walking

Why are the British even posting about this? Do they have a loicense to even be on pol in their nanny state?

I could give a fuck about federal property and hope the country breaks up if there's going to be massive mistreatment between how the feds responded to the summer of 2020 including the federal courthouse in Portland and j6 which they had a hand in inciting.

Attached: fbi-takes-a-knee.jpg (650x387, 61.69K)

They deserved it for being weak

They can kneel for stop the steal protestors and truckers like they did for communists.

Thank you for admitting antifa is all glowies

And what have you done so strong? I'd love an example.

Not fallen for fed bait

J6 was not antifa at all. Look at those who stormed the capitol and were released right away including someone put on the fbi most wanted list and taken down the day revolver released a story about him.

Wow that's impressive

fuck off you peaceful jogger faggot

Arrogance is a sin, as is cowardice.

Bullshit.

Via Getty is innocent.

Attached: via_getty.jpg (817x465, 42.43K)

Indeed, those who fall for it are so common we have names for them
Good to know my superiority hurts you hohold

But dem digits.

I'm curious why do many of these threads defending feds are started by bong threads? Do you have a loicense to post here?

Oh no, glowniggers seething that the judges see through this kikery for what it was.

kys

I don't even care. I prefer not to live in fear to a bunch of pedophile blackmail ring running demons. I mean look at gay Edgar Hoover the first director of the fbi. There's a pic of him in drag with a bunch of underage boys he used for blackmail that's been scrubbed from the internet. I choose to not live in fear to that kind of evil.

This. Jan 6 people only deserve to be jailed because they pussied out and left. They should have set up camp and locked pelosi out of her office.

More like Jenny Chudd haha

They shouldn't have gone in the capitol in the first place. But the total overreaction that most of America saw through and the fbi billboards all over and the fbi asking their liberal pets on Twitter to hunt down conservatives online is what pisses me off.

I already don't get why people think Satan is a danger

The guy is a Floridaman too. We have hurricane parties down here where everyone gets drunk with no electricity as 100+mph winds rage outside.

I wasn't defending the Feds. Rather I was calling him a coward and an arrogant one for mocking those who openly defy Biden's corruption.

its a good time, greetins from louisiana fren

Attached: 1642110488295.jpg (500x618, 172.45K)

Point is, they keep trying to take the moral high ground on this issue of j6 when they have no leg to stand on.

Oh ok. Never mind.

based Texas

leave the country. heres how it goes
>oi ello m8
>see ere we got a loicense there?
>ah bugger. well thatl be 12 hogs head to the furlong
>chip chop cheerio into the paddy wagon