A female pilot of the eurofighter for the italian air force accrued 500 hours on that jet. consequently...

a female pilot of the eurofighter for the italian air force accrued 500 hours on that jet. consequently, her fellow pilots performed a hazing ritual on her, which involved brutally spanking her. she reported this and was kicked out for it.

Attached: 1648167649743.jpg (960x540, 216.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10647615/Italian-fighter-pilot-kicked-countrys-air-force-joins-Ukrainian-resistance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slut narc.

source: trust me bro

Attached: 31D0FE84-99FF-4804-98E6-ECBEE29F6EAA.jpg (280x392, 15.74K)

based, fuck women who try to be someone

I did worse to women. Pathetic

Based. Also lets do a poll
>how many italians agree with italian unification.

SPBP, there is no way they would do this to a woman, Western pilots are all faggots.

> woman joins fraternal organization
> proves to be competent
> men accept her
> perform initiation ritual
> REEEEEEE.exe
> muh soggy knees

Every. Single. Time.

So you won't post the video?

A cute Japanese girl should massage those sore buttocks so she can feel better.

those initiation rituals are dumb though. Extremely low IQ stuff that is pushed into pathology territory in many cases

>filtered

This the skanksquad. Women in military are the same as female cops. Just want to hurt those they think they're better than.

She just wanted to behave naughty again so they would spank her more ... but femoids never understand limits

It is true tho, you watch the video here dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10647615/Italian-fighter-pilot-kicked-countrys-air-force-joins-Ukrainian-resistance.html

Honestly I don't think it had anything to do with being a woman. They actually treated her like one of them. And that's how the whore payed back. Women will NEVER get how men fraternize. It's literally impossible.

Why does this shit board pretend to be better than reddit when it will repost the same thread 20 times in 2 days

Used a be a hazing thing on submarines where you would essentially lock someone in their rack. If they tried to get out themselves they would potentially break their fingers. If you do that nowadays, you would get criminal action against you

Attached: 1631233093573.jpg (1600x1065, 331.02K)

>military
>extremely low IQ
tell us more, o prophet

>Women misconstrues comradery as abuse
Reminds me of a story my dad had of the US Naval Academy where as a birthday joke, some plebes would lift a person up, take them to the mens restroom, and put each of their feet in a urinal and start flushing
>"Hey guys, he's water skiing!"
It was a dumb prank until it came out some guys did it to a girl and she complained that it was some serious level of abuse. Now doing it can get you in some shit. Women do legit ruin everything.

she's really fucking cute

Attached: 1624586016576.jpg (1080x1326, 172.47K)

Hazing is retarded and always has been.

>nooo the military is supposed to respect me!
Dumb cunt, welcome to a man's job

user when testosterone levels are so low you might permanently scar someone for life and give them PTSD that way. Yet thays exactly what everybody needs if their ego is too full of itself and is in need of a humbling

Chuds coping ITT
Objectively they were in the wrong for the type of hazing

Attached: 1648165587630.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

checked but you're still gay its just hazing.

No, you might permanently scar someone for life because they broke their hands. Some hazing things still occur, but this wasn't a camaraderie building thing and was dumb all around. The rack is the only sacred place on the sub, you don't fuck with their people there.

>Giulia Schiff
Disgusting germ*n slut, just an Italian slave, nerver Italian
Alto Adige germoid genocide when?

Attached: deboracaprioglio.jpg (462x639, 94.69K)

Not even bare ass spanks

Why should they let her be in their squadron if she can't handle the hazing all the men did? And they didn't bitch about it. THAT is why she was kicked out.
She could have simply worked her way up to brass and stopped it. But no, she whines like a bitch

I'm fairly certain thats not the worst beating her ass has gotten

Hope she gets bombed like those faggot redditors

I can assure you nothing would have happened if he was a man. That's perfectly normal.

Attached: Screenshot_824.jpg (903x512, 53.86K)

umm using her head as grond might have been over doing it

Was italian unification a mistake?

Attached: cheers_.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Literally just playful hazing. This WAY more time than the shit we hear about in college frats.
In high school when I joined the football team they would haze you to let you get changed in the football team's locker room instead of the regular locker room. They would pin you against the lockers and a group of 4-5 dudes would do take shots at your body for about 15 seconds. Its just the way the team fraternized for the years.

> source: Jesus told me bro

Dangerously based

It was not improvised, the ritual goes like that.

Sleeping in general is an easy way to fuck someone mentally. Sounds like it paid to be the skinny short guy that might be able to wiggle out. Drill sergeant sir why are you yelling sir

No, Viva Italia

They probably went light on her. I'm sure the comrades fuck each other in the ass too. You know, a little hazing with the boys never hurt anyone. Why is all this hazing stuff borderline gay shit anyway?

Thats a one for no.

But do they also do it for the boyz?

Could be equality, and would be sexist to exclude her...

This, the "initiation" shit both fraternities and sororities perform are dogshit stupid.

>so called professional army
they are bunch of niggers even on the level of piloting jet.

Did you kiss after they pinned you down? Faggot.

And then you let ‚em clap your cheeks

>want to be one of the boiz
>does not really want to be one of the boiz
>probably reported it because she got horny but no one fucked her after

It is the duty of ITALIAN BVLLS to SPANK NAUGHTY GERMAN SLUTS

Attached: Medbvlldailylife.jpg (960x435, 43.5K)

My hazing ritual was a pint of whatever was in the kitchen stores. Drinking mushed up fish guts, manky banana skins shit like that. I'd rather get slapped on the arse, pathetic bitch.

Just look at her ass. Those are welts you get from a man holding back, a grown man with even a bit of strength training could have had her black and blue easily lwt alone multiple men

Sounds like you lads have never been punched or in a fight. Keep coping faggots.