Is it possible to live in Tel-Aviv without knowing Hebrew?

Is it possible to live in Tel-Aviv without knowing Hebrew?

Attached: 783C388A-CEF7-4104-BA52-784A3798AC68.jpg (1000x683, 1.13M)

I'm sure if you want to shabbos goy they're be able to instruct you in pantomime

As a second degree citizen. Yes.

>without knowing Hebrew?
Yeah just bring your calculator.

Nice one

Yes, Russian works just fine.

yeah they all speak English

it's kind of interesting to see how jews design things when left to their own and no one else to leech off in the immediate vicinity

No white will ever be accepted there.

Most Jews look white enough to me.

the majority of Israelis have blue eyes

good one, goy

Though Jews are generally white, that's not to say we should mingle with them or accept them. I'm not gonna suck somebody's dick just because they're white; that's a job for non-white people. I will only support the best of the best.

Attached: it says kike.png (309x313, 13.65K)

1 in 10 there are gay, just a reminder

Attached: 1647195260614.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Less depressing version of commie blocks. Intentionally building 3 big ass skyscrapers with right on the beach with few windows facing the sea just to be a dick. And a pool next to the beach for some stupid reason. A patch in the middle to get a New York feel.

Looks like shit

Literally looks like a third world country.

That was the funniest part about “Trembling Before G_d”. Some American Jewish kid gets sent to Israel by his family to soak up the Holy Land vibe cause he’s fucking dudes. He lands in Tel Aviv, gayest place in Israel, and catches a dose of AIDS.

yeah - like bolsheviks designed it. Pool by the beach is in a lot of beach towns throughout the world though - ocean can be too rough sometimes.

Yes, if you want them to know you're a foreigner and have them jew you even worse.

Attached: 1645673592712.jpg (1114x627, 202.78K)

Why the fuck would you want to live in the capitol of Jewtopia? Are you a Jew?

That means more women available for me

Based captcha

Attached: 6C833D84-ED21-4D65-B788-71BFD34B19A3.jpg (747x781, 117.95K)

ya just sock cock like everyone else

Yes and eventually you will learn some anyway.

Fuck off to Israel and get out of Hungary.

Will do.