I mean, is he even wrong?

Attached: 1648237253981.jpg (1284x1401, 376.14K)

Yo Lil' Teddy. I just lost everything to my gorilla ex-wife and now give hummers behind a walmart for cheese burgers. How you like they apples, Lil teddy?

Attached: perlman.jpg (882x551, 164.47K)

Ted Cruz triggering all the right people

I love how the left seethes over control opposition. So pathetic and cringe.

jews really want to flood niggers into every situation possible in the US and Europe

>>War Never Changes

What blackmail do they have on this asshole I wonder?

Is this guy an actual retard or something?
Just the size of his head is incredible and he tends to make very dumb, "tough guy" opinions.

This thread is now a laugh at Ron Pearlman for losing all his money to his nigger ex wife.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 14.png (512x512, 60.63K)

All an act

Hey, Teddy, "everytime you open your mouth, I'm going to punch my girlfriend in the face and stick a big dildo up my ass. How you like them apples? huh Teddy?".

post his fake tweets, they're always on point

If I could pick one celebrity to fight in my backyard, I think it might be Big Ronnie

Hmm I didn't know that. I didn't expect to learn something in a Pearlman thread.

YO LIL TEDDY

does anyone take that kike-lover ted cruz seriously anymore? if he had any honor left, trump shit all over it when he insulted his wife and bitch cruz didn't do jackshit about it

Imagine enduring a red pill that harsh and still coming out a liberal faggot like Perlman

Attached: 1612475581317.jpg (800x800, 126.62K)

Perlman probably sucks Cruz's Jew loving cock in private. This is all a giant distraction as the Jews steal every last asset in America or Europe.

LIL RONNY

Attached: lil ronnny 2.png (800x1169, 989.35K)

YO LIL TEDDY

"Teddyyy. I shit my pants Teddy, and named it you. It stinks Teddy. It stinks bad. What the fuck are you going to do to me Teddy, I been a bad boy Teddy"

Attached: freak.jpg (225x225, 6.84K)

lol, his nigger wife took him to the cleaners and he still simps for niggers; is there a bigger fucking cuck on this planet? is this faggot kike shacking up with Scott Adams?

what a fucking loser.

Haha, DNA pooped right into the toilet.

Hellboy sure fought the nazis for the right to kill his own bloodline.

Why does your pepe have braces

HAHAHHAH, choked on his own anti-white propaganda ))))
Jewish with nigger wife and nigger kids, priceless.

Why is this even news?
WHO FUCKING CARES?!

Is this Ron's main purpose in life, to cuss out politicians he doesn't like? Is that what his life amounts to?

His kids look like every person from every commercial, TV show, song, magazine cover, etc

You’re paid to post an irrelevant asshole here. What a gig. Nobody cares.

YO LIL TEDDIE I ATE MY OWN FECES TODAY I BET IT TASTES BETTER THAN YOURS YA MOTHAFUCKIN BIGOT

Attached: 9.23.1.png.jpg (1057x702, 168.2K)

I didn’t know globohomo put ogres on magazines, I’ve only seen niggers and stick insect women

>offers an insult and kvetching instead of a retort based on factual counterarguments and logic
Oh, why do they hate us so?

imagine thinking he would do anything other than double down

ok.

Attached: 5334.jpg (460x640, 138.47K)

He's somewhat of a lolcow to be fair

Attached: 1614566914087.jpg (500x750, 121.93K)

YO BIG TEDDY!
YOU GOT A BIG PRICK DONCHA?
I POOPED ON MY HANDS, AND WIPED IT ON MY FACE
NOW I'M A BLACK MAN!
BLACK PEOPLE MAKE YOU MAD DON'T THEY?

Oh I would never expect anything else from a hollywood jew. It's just such a cucked way of living that I can only try to imagine being that way.

Attached: 1613188043683.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

WHY DOES PERLMAN KNOW THE SIZE OF CRUZ'S BENIS?

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

HEY TEDDY SINCE MY WIFE LEFT ME IVE DONE NOTHING BUT MAKE A COLLAGE OF GORILLA LOOKING BLACK WOMEN AND JIZZED ALL OVER IT EVERY SINGLE DAY AND THE DAY THE BIG BEAUTIFUL KENTAJI JOINS THE SUPREME COURT IM GONNA EAT THE CUM RIGHT OFF MY BIG BLACK GODDESS COLLAGE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT YOU BIG PRICK

i guess the captain must sink with the ship.

Why is this shaved monkey always posted here?

He only likes "women" who make it with cats.
Perv

Drive was a good movie because he got called a kike and then he got hit by a car

CANCUN CRUZ

For anyone who didnt see his shit political commercial, it's an absolute must. If you ever entertained doubts as these people's intelligence, creativity or sense of the times, this commercial will relieve them.
Pearlman is a low iq, depraved, neurotic, disturbed soul with absolutely no...zero...artistic talent. Hollywood is very obviously a jew club with only one meaningful credential: tribal affiliation.
I dont know whether I was more disgusted or stunned at just how talentless these people truly are.

Highlighting the word jewish is completely unnecessary in a picture that also includes his troglodyte face.

The leftists were fine with character assassination Borking of Cavanaugh “indelible in my hippocampus” and Clarence Thomas “pubic hair on my Coke can”

you know why this C-level actor always plays a big oaf in movies? because that's all he is
who gives a fuck what a mindless actor has to say

Deniro'd

This is kind of a scumbag move by Trump. Leave family out of it.

If he wants his opinion do anything more than bulshit maybe he should run for office

>actor
I could not give less of a fuck about what he thinks.

Did he pee on his hands before typing the tweet telling zodiac to fuck himself?

Just what the fuck did Cruz ask her to piss him off so much?
>Do you take it up the shitter?

>is he even wrong?
better question: has he ever been right about anything? this dude is the most willing and caustic mouthpiece for totalitarian liberalism i've ever seen. how can anyone not hate Perlman?

lol
lmao

What did Cruz even ask to get people so triggered?

Everyone talking shit about him, knowing good a well he could kick everyone’s ass on pol.

Attached: 320F904C-B20A-470B-A1B9-4F6ED7E4B129.jpg (680x676, 40.67K)

Link?

Anyone surprised this fucker likes pedos?

dont know why but the shitpost memes of this guy always make me laugh.

Did he stand to close to a microwave or what?

When he was born he was smacked on the face instead of the ass. And, instead of a hand the doc used a cast iron skillet.

LIL DONNIE THREAD??!!!??

Attached: perlman water tank.png (500x544, 314.37K)

I've got a big prick as well