The US doesn't need gun contro-

>The US doesn't need gun contro-

Attached: 0*Ens6uB7BAlcjzOzb.png (1200x826, 230.35K)

-Niggers

Anyone who knows anything about racial makeup of America will immediately clue into whst's going on here lol

I just noticed France too, lol

You just know

Imagine the graph excluding death by nogs

Why is Idaho the one of the lightest states despite have one of the highest rates of ownership?

Why is Switzerland lighter than other countries that have tougher guns laws?

Why does Chicago Illinois have such high gun crime despite strict gun laws?

now post Brazil
you wont no balls

Why the fuck crime rate in Lithuania is soo high

Now do homicide rate versus black population in any major city. 3% of the population is responsible for 50% of the violent crime. What a worthless faggot you are OP.

We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.
Also why the fuck are Lithuanians killing each other almost as much as people in the state of Georgia? Like fuck, we're almost 40% nigger here.

Take them away from the cops first.
Jews

Diversity... Is our strength...

>1pbtid

Attached: 276456124.jpg (513x463, 38.33K)

Attached: Ec-ZSl2XgAECLq9.jpg (1080x752, 105.36K)

Nigger control

Attached: 1648230550420.webm (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Attached: Sheeeit_Banner.jpg (1200x675, 274.18K)

Now show us the stats for every other continent where guns are completely illegal in most countries but getting shot is the most common cause of death among them.
Also what the fuck is going on in Lithuania?

Attached: 1644871414998.jpg (825x464, 25.34K)

> The US doesn't need gun control
Correct. the US needs nigger control.

sneed all fields

Come try

Lithuania is the Louisianna of Europe.

The graph says nothing about guns, fag

Kek

Feelsbad for my belt bros

>what the fuck is going on in Lithuania
and also

Attached: qul4hu5e41751.png (640x657, 464.75K)

>removes Mexico and Canada from the list
Gee whiz, I wonder why anybody would want to forget Mexico when talking about gun violence. Good thing they're a wonderland of safety since they banned all firearms from public ownership and nothing bad happens there because of it.

US needs nigger control, not gun control.

This is less a critique of guns and more of a critique of Americans. No one is forcing you to commit crime. No one is forcing you to shoot anyone. Maybe the problem isn't guns. Maybe it's you. Clearly, you're inherently criminal psychotic scumbags. Since you're the problem, you can stop whining about it now. NIGGER.

>1pbtid slide thread
Bye faggot

I did that comparison with France and Merrica, and as opposed at your jew pic, violent crime rate here is twice that of the US, in average (yes, violent crime means basically the same in both countries)
oy fucking vey, eh?

The USA needs nigger control

FPBP once again

Attached: 1646501662571.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

Notice how the mediteranian region, no one wants to off themselves. Why? S.A.D.

Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Seattle (before global warming) Rained all the fucking time. People offed themselves left and right. Suicide Capital of the USA.

Ban the ownership however it's only in the books for police to arrest people and put them away. it's general overlooked with bribes or the police spread too thinly.

Also "Fast and Furious" The Gun Run before the film-brand came out. Hollywood created Fast and Furious films to help people associate the Gun Running business under the Clintons.

How it's hoing moshe?
Are you going.to fake another synagoge shooting? Kys faggot

No, we need nigger control

This. Guns don’t kill people, niggers do

>Ban the ownership
Won't do anything, Bobo. Every Americunt man, woman and child is a cultural nigger. Sooner or later, you'll all go full nig.

We need Nigger control

Attached: BlackGunViolence.png (780x700, 159.15K)

After everything thats happened, you're still going on about this, rabbi?

Came here to post this exact graph. Take a (you) for beating me to it.