TDS872

a discussion thread for the podcast TDS872

Attached: TDS17V.jpg (2276x1324, 499.85K)

I have advised the mods that this is a begging thread and in violation of the board rules. Nothing will happen to this continuous advertising. Fuck you.

Awww boo hoo hoo

hi Jesse. still gonna listen to it for free. fuck you

Attached: blingjew.gif (382x379, 387.15K)

>so I was watching TNG the other night

boomp

Cancer
Why does Any Forums allow these daily threads?
I wouldnt trust anything sponsored by this honeypot.
You are probably right. They probably want the best for you.

its weekly

nigga, i just listen to it on the road like any fucking evening traffic jam radio show type show on the internet. Doesn't mean I have to adhere to shit. Not paying them is actually not giving the honeypot anything. Nice try faggot. The JIDF is slacking off on Friday afternoons.

Attached: jewmuppet.gif (274x204, 621.62K)

Bump for paykings

will sven mention randbot again this week?

Attached: Sven grin smug.jpg (584x361, 168.39K)

im watching the first hour why do paychad never post it as a video mp3 is gay

Its amazing how you show up in literally every single one of these threads.

are they trying on purpose to destroy the podcast?
the intentionally talk 1 hour about literal trash.
I fast forward to the politics part.

>I wouldnt trust anything sponsored by this honeypot.
>that I continue to use

why dont paychads upload the video lets find out

Attached: vv.png (770x481, 478.12K)

>i just consoooom blindly

>are they trying on purpose to destroy the podcast?
>the intentionally talk 1 hour about literal trash.
As I understand it, their paypig audience actually likes that shit.
>I fast forward to the politics part.
When does that start?

Preemptively posting Pikajew before the Jewsonius Doofus fed shill brigade shows up lol

Attached: pikajew.png (2000x2904, 1.96M)

sven and mcnabb are fucking unlistenable, it's becoming a serious problem
hehehe star trek hehe cape shit wrestling muh boomer tech problems
complains about working 9 hours a week
more star trek
please laugh at my gay 8 year old gen x normie meme jokes pls clap
gibs money
imagine how autistic jesse and alex must be towards their kids i cant even imagine how gay those kids will grow up to be in 20 years

>i show up in every thread about a podcast i dont like to call the board a honeypot despite my continued weekly (at least) use thereof

>random bants for my commute is a nefarious FBI plot to get me to listen to random bants on my commute.
they played us like damn fiddle!

Attached: yiRcVtZ.png (371x381, 112.13K)

>more star trek
What makes me laugh the most is that in last weeks thread some faggot was literally trying to tell me they were too good to put out Star Trek commentaries, and that same episode had like an hour of them kvetching about retarded treknerd bullshit.

Daily Reminder: Star Trek is probably the worst, most shitty version of science fiction exploration that has ever been made, and only the men who enjoy it are those who, regardless of lifestyle beyond, have the soul of a bug person.

BUMP

Their rss feed has been shoa'd from pocket casts and podcast addict. Anyone know a player that still carries it?

Just add the RSS in manually

It looks like this. Hasn't updated since Feb.

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-070152_Pocket Casts.jpg (1080x2400, 431.61K)

Yeah im amazed they still keep posting these begging threads. I mean it takes alot of effort and dedication to spam trs threads everyday.

They're hosting on catbox meow!

Sven btfo

>nuh uh im not a bugman because im 40 years old and love transformers, teenage mutant ninja turtles, star trek, comic books, and collect plastic figurines, bugmen live in cities I live in the suburbs. check mate

I'm amazed you keep showing up in every single one of them, while also claiming Any Forums a honeypot.
Weird.

I dont ingest advertised content. That makes me better than you. And you know it.

New RSS feed

I know right? OOF.
Its like bruh, when you live a bugman lifestyle and you DONT live in a city, that's pretty fucking embarrassing.

Know what's really embarrassing though?
When you have a podcast called 'the daily shoah' but you only do it three times a week, and you dont prep for it at all, so 90% of the time any given episode is half composed of shitty whiny takes on 30 year old tv shows.
Fucks sake niggers, do a political podcast, do it every day, this isn't fucking hard, and I'm sure as fuck not paying for "the daily shoah" that aint even fucking daily lmfao

You seem to BE advertised content desu senpai.
Like, you're in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. ALL OF THEM.
So you just sit around waiting for a thread about a podcast you dont like, on a board you call a honeypot, and then you sit around in that thread pouting that the mods dont remove it.
Weird.

Yeah im amazed they keep posting begging threads. Who ever is spamming them really loves getting free podcasts.

You seem to BE spamming desu senpai.
Like, you're in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. ALL OF THEM.
So you just sit around waiting for a thread about a podcast you dont like, on a board you call a honeypot, and then you sit around in that thread pouting that the mods dont remove it.
Weird.

last time it was 1 hour into the podcast.

Why is my spam odd but this podcast network spam isnt odd. Ill wait for your well thought out and logical response.

Because you claim the podcast threads are adverts.
Are you an advert?

>my spam is okay yours is stinky
Lmao lol

Ok... how to get

See