How do I get a girlfriend?

How do I get a girlfriend?

Attached: 1610612666850.jpg (1983x1386, 455.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NC0W303K4yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a boyfriend. women are retarded

By shotposting on 4chinz ofc

Males attract females through a ritual known as "leaf cutting." They will pick a leaf from a branch and run it through their teeth, stripping the membrane from the stem. This creates a noise that will capture the attention of females in estrus. If the initial attempt fails, they will continue to strip leaves until the noise gets the attention of the females. Sometimes males will resort to shaking entire branches of leaves.

Try this

Stop watching vtubers.

if you're 6 foot or over just go outside and talk to random girls and eventually you'll get one
if you're not 6ft+ it's over

Attached: 1647833912549.jpg (771x720, 330.24K)

why would you want that?

media lied to you, women aren't caring, intriguing, pleasant or romantic

it's kinda funny that it's true
people go full shizo trying to understand some "dating game" but it's just that.

Stop worrying so much, and be positive. Change your outlook. It's easy to get sucked in here and dwell on all the negatives of the world (I've admittedly fallen victim to this). But realize you have this one life, and everything that has happened previous to right now is done with. You are who you are from this moment forward, and the quality of your thoughts will reflect in the quality of your life.

Don't go out there trying to get a girlfriend, and don't go out there harboring the weight of the world on your shoulders. Be good and do good and think good, and good things (and a good woman) will come. And don't fall into the trap of what everyone tells you to look for ("the perfect woman"). Trust yourself and your connections with others, and be strong enough in your convictions to know what & who makes you happy.

where did you copypasted that from?

Be wealthy
Good looking
Funny
Charismatic
Tall, but not too tall
Tanned, but not black (ew)
Fit, but not swol
Smile with white teeth, not all gummy
Smell nice
Make all the decisions
Be aggressive and loud when needed
Be a mind reader
Dress with nice clothes
Dont wear trainers all the time
Have property, vehicles and a cute pet (not a cat)
Be in a relationship already, married preferably
And most importantly be yourself with a large penis.

after seeing what my former gf did to me (steal my money while fucking a literal drug addict in secret) I'm going to have them try really hard if they want to be with me.
I'm not spending my energy anymore on women if they don't deserve it.

>Don't go out there trying to get a girlfriend,
this doesn't work

be a douchebag but funny

or be a rich manlet

the problem with that is that she will never really love you

Become the girlfriend.

Stop hanging out on Any Forums

Have you tried talking to a woman (that isn't your relative)?

just have the right personality

Attached: xy3ml8ejqxx21.jpg (1080x2178, 509.8K)

Least gay Turk

I'm a 5'5" Elliot Rodger abomination who's an affront to God.

why the fuck it always something to do with junkies? do they like the smell of crack or something..

Bad idea.

Attached: 1595298266324.png (658x800, 287.58K)

who the fuck knows

Attached: punertruck.jpg (1479x912, 261.45K)

women will never love you no matter what unless you are their child, and even this is a gamble

Idk, women have always came to me. See i'm like a 5/10 but i can talk till the break of damn, women like talkers. Just talk a woman's ear off and she'll follow you around like a puppy. No shitpost, this is my strat and it works well enough to get me in trouble

Attached: 1648238105470.gif (178x184, 890.91K)

kidnap a vtuber

I want to believe there is at the very least 3% of women that can love

I just wrote it -- feeling really clearheaded today. I've been really working on being more present (that feeling you have as a child when you just take the world in stride). It's made me a lot happier.

>How do I get a girlfriend?
hang out around single girls, like college
shower
lose autism
don't try to date a 9 when you're a 3
don't talk about your hentai collection
don't be creepy
ask her questions about her life, job, pets, hobbies
and so on

kek

maybe this much

Fortunatly men are getting blackpilled

Rape.

just b urself

I'm saving this.

This.

Buy sex and hugs

>Just be yourself, bro

well good thing I'm 6'2

Attached: 1634692720216.png (693x725, 442.55K)

1) Be attractive
2) Don't be unattractive

You circle the watering holes(sustenance and entertainment hubs) and lasso them into your retro underpowered movie advertised showpiece.

Just be hot bro

eke

Attached: 1640327183486.jpg (640x975, 118.47K)

3)Be confident

Attached: eggplants.jpg (960x935, 92.31K)

Attached: kek.jpg (800x536, 294.27K)

Grab them by the pussy
-Trump

Works every time.

Be interesting -> Women compete to have you
That's it really. Find something you like doing on your own, get gud, be the person who does That Thing. If it's very obvious you'll attract many women, if it's very abstract you'll get fewer but more selective types.

What do I do?

I don't necessarily think there's a universal rule to "getting a girlfriend". But I find that when people tend to press things, they become uneasy and imbalanced in their approach.

And just to clarify, once you have a girlfriend you do need to try (sometimes really hard). She won't be perfect, but you aren't either. She'll challenge parts of you that are insecure, and with good reason! Those parts of us that we try so desperately to hide end up finding their way into the light. Look at those moments as opportunities to grow both individually and together.

cope

wtf happened to that truck

Firmly gape it, you want low tolerances for movement.

That's a good one I miss sci-fi that just presented an interesting premise

It ate too many other trucks.

had a look on online dating and it was truly awful, might even go back to hanging out with my ex

everything in america is disgustingly obese

This. 10000% this.

They say “just be yourself” it’s cliche as fuck but hear me out. ALWAYS be yourself - the wrong ones will be repulsed and hate you. The right women will gravitate to you.

The best part is, you’re not putting on some shit front so later on you won’t change. You’ll still be yourself. The chances for a successful relationship are higher.

If you’re getting turned down, getting told you’re fucked up, and other responses, you’re on the right track. Don’t be an asshole on purpose, but don’t cater to fucking anyone.

Women find this so attractive. Especially if you refuse to stop being yourself when they try to change you (they WILL challenge you) that gets them going when they fail.

women like dudes, having sex with anyone who likes dudes makes you gay. If you and your homie both like chicks, then how is it gay if you fuck?

Get vaccinated first youtu.be/NC0W303K4yg