Will we ever see anything on tv as kino as their first debate?

Attached: download (5).jpg (269x187, 8.92K)

The 2016 republican primary debates were better.

Yep as was the second debate between trump and Hillary

Their first debate was fucking terrible. Trump tried way too hard to channel his 2016 energy and came off as a massive asshole, even for Trump.

i didnt watch this shit but even the die-hard trumpers i worked with hated those debates with Joe.

It was clear from his mannerisms that Sleepy Joe was getting fed answers, but has anyone figured out how yet?

this, the watch parties we had was the most fun ive had watching live tv. ive even gone back and rewatched them all. they could package and sell those as a season of tv if they really wanted

Trump did more harm than good for himself during the first debate. All he would do is interrupt and talk over Joe, it was incredibly obnoxious to listen to.

Dogshit debate. Literally barely anything memorable. Trump v.s. Hillary 2016 debates were among the best live tv in american history.

"Because you'd be in jail"

>Hey, Joe, I'm willing to be checked for any devices. Are you?
>No.
>Hey, Joe, I'm willing to take a drug test before the debate, are you?
>No.

Biden had an ear piece in.

World War III is almost upon us

Attached: MIRV re-entry.jpg (3000x2272, 757.7K)

this they cannot be topped

Attached: 1461923243933.jpg (555x608, 59.73K)

Trump's best debate performance was hands down the second Hillary debate, he won the election with that.

>Biden mumbling like a bitch
>Trump being an insufferable cunt
>Moderator playing defense for Biden
it was shit

Thanks for giving me the excuse to post this again.

Attached: 1578448375037.jpg (680x515, 47.46K)

Show peaked when cruise named his vp before the primary was over and she was rumored to be his mistress

i will clap

This. That was an underdog story right there. He went into that debate with the entire media shitting on him over the "grab em by the pussy" recording. Hillary thought she had him by the collar, and that orange son of a bitch went in there, owned it, and called out Clinton's hypocrisy and called out her husband, who was sitting like 10 feet away from him for being a rapist. That shit had more drama and tension than any movie I've ever seen.

>more drama and tension than any movie I've ever seen.
Yep. Top tier TV. Truml had nothing left to lose and having all the people that claimed bill assaulted them in the audience was a power move

2016 was way more entertaining than 2012 or 20
Will 24 be the sequel we need?

Attached: OIP(27).jpg (474x474, 42.03K)

>remembering how this dude's candidacy basically collapsed over this meme about him eating

Attached: 1648020120719.jpg (318x284, 29.1K)

Probably not, i expect De Santis to win it easily.
Trump won't run but do rallies to keep the rural vote up for the GOP.

Realistically what does Trump need to do to bring back his 2016 energy for the next election?

Sadly it seems impossible unless he ditches all the neocons at his side.
Trump is really only as good as the people he surrounds himself with and without Bannon, etc. he's not bringing that magic back

>you now remember perry got glasses so hed look smarting running this go around after flaming out in 2012 for forgetting different things he wanted to cut in a debate

Attached: 1280px-Rick_Perry_official_portrait.jpg (1280x1657, 359.07K)

>smarting
Smarter
Guess I'm the retard now