Things “Black People” Ruined

Spring Break

Attached: 2D27DDAA-C0F4-4154-9C96-06F35B64F775.jpg (1781x2016, 402.49K)

Every place where they are more than 5% of inhabitants

My asshole

music industry

Sensible chuckle

lets be real once the mexicans got internet and learned how shitty their country is spring break was ruined. this occurred sometime around 2004

black “people”

Smells

Africa

Urban living

your sister's pussy

Ireland :(

Incels sex expectation

Why would black people be on spring break, isn’t spring break for people going to college?

You know threads have a reply "limit", right? It would be faster to list what they haven't ruined.

The South's economy

Public transportation

Lucky

Everything

/thread

the movie theatre experience

white women

Beasts of the field and locusts if we're going by biblical terms

Sinterklaas

Every major city in the US

Attached: 1647968516111.png (538x942, 239.04K)

The suburbs

White pussies

Ft. Lauderdale turns into Liberia every March user.

Never go to a horror movie opening night. In fact, never go to any movie on opening night.

>political discourse

White people can't even talk to white people about white people problems without black issues being brought up.

Attached: 1647821275836.jpg (1024x1024, 317.26K)

Every place isn't Miami

White nationalism is the only thing that can save the west. I speak this as a man with ashkenazi Jewish ancestry. Western European nations and america deserve to be white, and must remain white if we are to restore harmony back on this earth.

That sucks

You are french so I 100% believe this is true

My Country

White women /Nike's/every movie or TV show
And my homie Micheal Jackson they told to put On to much vanilla like that wane-by nigger vanila ice

The shallow end of any wave pool.

Miami beach has a 6pm alcohol purchase ban and curfew at 11:59pm.

They make up only 1.5% of ireland

Miami too. I love watching the whole city seethe for a few weeks while the niggers chimp about.

>White women
Go outside

Every man's anus.

Malls.

Attached: gk.jpg (465x488, 43.44K)

Yes and colleges are full of niggers, they mostly drop out freshman year though.

Attached: 1648161215761.jpg (225x224, 7.32K)

My knuckles

theres no such thing as grading according to race, embellishing the truth it doesnt help your cause

Too much gibs they can now freely travel like a black plague. Remember what happened to vegas after stimulus?

it's a tough call

(insert any race here )are not all bad.. they get a bad rap for the actions of the reactionary fringe in the group of (insert any race here)

race baiting and race politics are a shekel conversion scheme

Jesus does not approve of this

Attached: just2moreweeks.png (1049x788, 1.3M)

Civilization.

what's your point?

this
also malls
malls used to be huge in the US and the entire concept was killed unironically by niggers
it pisses me off because i used to love going as a kid because my mall had an EB Games in it and then niggers learned about malls and started coming in larger and larger numbers, there started being gang shootings, white people stopped going and the mall is now half empty with the only remaining stores being ghetto clothing shops
I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST AND NIGGERS

Attached: 1572268518317.jpg (1241x1256, 164.46K)

I have to wear sweatpants now to avoid physical confrontation with the more culturally observant of negroids. No, NO, that's the proper nomenclature and I'm sticking with it!

The United States of America.

everything

No, what happened in Vegas?

1.5% isnt much
Should be zero though

> 5%

Low standards in Rainbow country.

Attached: ilmeetön.jpg (1280x853, 141.79K)

America.

How about the crime? I'd imagine it's more than 1.5%

Now what percentage of the crime in Ireland is committed by them?

Attached: 108F0CE8-ACDE-424A-BF92-FA0A4CEAE3EF.jpg (493x411, 23.36K)

The Klan did nothing wrong you niggers should all be hanged

Faggot.
Nigger.

Attached: 1585367390573.jpg (716x656, 226.19K)

It'd be easier to list things niggers haven't ruined. Fishing, I guess? I've rarely seen a nigger fish. In fact I can't recall a single time.

Attached: Resized_20200423_213215.jpg (954x2016, 813.05K)

Fucking White people, I bet it is all their fault. How funny though, there is a curfew like it is some war zone in Iraq or Ukraine.

Pop music from 2005 onward

I wasnt able to find anything.
But it probably is knowing niggers

Good point.

>white
I think you mean Armenian girls who dye their hair blonde, Afroanon.

They haven't ruining surfing yet, but they are starting to set their sights on ice hockey. I think golf is safe unless you are a rich jogger athlete.

Around 6 years ago I saw a black person in Delhi. I thought to myself “well that’s enough of Delhi for me” and haven’t been there since

Attached: AA4FA325-6D46-40C9-9906-A2D1E5EB5DD6.jpg (976x549, 130.81K)

Urban areas

Surprised no one's said movie theaters yet.

BRAINLET

Attached: CRTisBuLLshite.jpg (499x331, 53.51K)

Why specifically 2005? Did some single become a giant hit and it trailblazed a new type of nignog music like Call of Duty 4 becoming the formula for first person shooters to copy over and over again to try to attain success?