W-we never w-wanted Kiev

W-we never w-wanted Kiev
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: AfraidPutler.png (776x564, 384.59K)

Did they though? Do you think their economy could absorb Ukraine?

I think they wanted to smash until concessions were made and then they’d head back to Russia but with a no-NATO pledge and ownership of Donbas.

Unfortunately it’s turning into a war of attrition and I don’t think Russia can justify the hypothetical gains compared to the losses from sanctions. A desperate, cornered humiliated Russia is not a good thing.

DO YOU THINK YOUR MOTHERS ARM HAIR COULD ABSORB MY CUM!?

How do you overthrow president of Ukraine and nazi regime without control of the capital city?

Attached: MAD-MIDGET.png (480x485, 278.98K)

they never said it tho, official statements have always been the pro russian repubblics, crimea and killing the nazis and military infrastructure

I think his might.

Attached: smoll tiny mushrom.png (479x480, 364.49K)

>but with a no-NATO pledge and ownership of Donbas.

They aren't getting either lol, their army is fucked. At this rate Ukraine will take Moscow in a matter of months

Attached: obraz_2022-03-25_204244.png (679x376, 320.47K)

>attacks keeev
>w-we never wanted k-iyiyev
retards will still eat this up

cope

post me the source that they say that they want kiev

Lol

So the 40mile convoy was just a fake out?

Yet another butthurt thread about russia
Flag checks out

Cope fag, I really hope he just nukes Kiev with a small tactical nuke, and then goes after poland next

>Hitler wanted to take over the world!
>Putin wanted to kill every man woman and child in Kyiv(now LGBT friendly!)

you faggots always have the most braindead propaganda

Attached: 1648227051996.jpg (683x1024, 124.69K)

>they just sacrificed many tanks and men for a distraction
Military geniuses

the 40 mile convoy blocked for a month now, and the only source that backed it was a private spacial agency of the west? And putting pressure in the capital is just a way to stall the military there dosn't mean that kiev is an objective, lviv was bombed too, but dosn't mean that russians want it

Did they want to overthrow the president or just exert pressure and grab Donbas?

A more Russia-friendly president would be better for them but Ukraine was still a corrupt as hell country that they could steal from. A corrupt piggy bank isn’t as good as a puppet state you can more freely rob but it’s still better than nothing.

Pre-war official statements were also that they wouldn't go to war and it was a total figment of US/NATO's imagination. Why should anyone listen to what they say, when what they did on day 1 was advance with no supply lines in an obvious attempt to take Kiev and decapitate Ukrainian leadership?

The sad fact that pathetic /chug/ers can't cope with is that globohomo is actually a better, more powerful system than the alternative, and they just hate it because they're losers.

originally this was most likely true, but after all this bs he has had to go through, I think he will take it out of spite.

Holy shit the copium predictions from 3 weeks ago was spot on.

Attached: 7i5.jpg (597x559, 26.08K)

>loses half their country
>they won

They didn't attack Kiev other than with bombs and arty

Maximum cope enable

Attached: 1647617555214.png (1046x699, 71.08K)

we've been saying this from the very beginning

You're right you coping retard, they literally surrounded and were pushed back from Kyiv because they got lost and went in the wrong direction