RUSSIA COUP HABBENING?

>Defense minister Shoigu is probably dead
>United Russia leader Medvedev now solely blaming Putin for the invasion

twitter.com/Podolyak_M/status/1507293722966437891
twitter.com/_A_Vit_/status/1507306242196361217

what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1648234990568.png (720x428, 266.29K)

Russia falling apart because they don't know what the fuck they're doing.....AGAIN

Medvedev is Putin's lapdog. I won't believe this until I see him says he blames Putin.

>Jewtin bro let's start a war bro, we're totally prepared for it bro just film yourself declare war and imply we need to genocide the ukrops bro so we can totally not send you to Haga.
FSB played him like a fiddle and the old guard like a fiddle

>When the president announced the start of the operation, he said that the course and plans for its implementation were prepared by the High Command. But he is in charge of it himself. The operation proceeds according to a plan that has been prepared and approved by the High Command. Therefore, I will not evaluate it further.
Translation from the interview

Well, thanks. That's an interesting development.

Shoigu is 6 feet underground.

Yes within only two weeks Putin is overthrown and Medjedeyev replacec him in order to give immunity for Duma

As for war compensations, Kaliningrad becomes independent and Petsamo is given to Finland

This will happen in two weeks

>what the fuck is going on
The western globalist hegemony made a deal with the mid level russian oligarchs to let Putin invade an obvious honey trap in order to tank his popularity along with upper level oligarchs and get them eliminated which would usher in a new period of economic openness with the west where we get cheap gas and exploit their labor and they get to learn about trannies while the people who made the deal become unimaginably wealthy

Attached: 687168452534187.jpg (1440x1799, 373.58K)

and then you wake up

I hope not. Because that would benefit the West.
Russia needs a revolution and civil war. To plunge the world in chaos and start selling nukes left and right.

How retarded can they be?

aren't you that faggot that pushed metaverse future projections bullshit another day?

5 dollars for a tactical one, use a Chinese courier

Mummy is taking over in the next 30 minutes. Infa 100%.

Attached: univormu5.jpg (854x570, 72.54K)

Medvediev isn't a leader he's a puppet. Always been always will be. There must be someone behind him to make him so bold.

>Sauce
>twitter
Gtfo you slavnigger

Yes.. two more weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-150220.png (520x557, 151.97K)

Sauce is a clip from an interview with him, retard Turk

>The moment you realize you can fuck with your enemies by wearing the same clothes you did last week

big if true

i think so

A familiar face will bring stability to the brainwashed sheep

Putin's replacement will arrive in about 2 weeks

>Russians will revolt against Putin for the damage he is causing to the country.
>They won't revolt against a new regime that gives away Russian territory to its enemies.
Solid thinking there Finn. Don't you have taxes to pay to your psychopathic prime minister?

> Don't you have taxes to pay to your psychopathic prime minister?

Nice coping (weapons-grade), russian bot

>coup
>by someone putin hand picked to become president while he stepped down for 1-2 years

uh huh

fuck that guy, also checkt

>politician showing up in black suit OMG FAKE
zelenskiiiie has been wearing the same green shirt for 3 weeks, are all of his appearances pre-recorded? Is he dead too? Are all politicians just pretending to be real?

this
is unbelievable baseness never before seen on chans
you win Any Forums. all of it
allofourapusbelongtoyou