I was told this place was interested in eugenics and "genociding the inferiors" but the moment women start talking...

I was told this place was interested in eugenics and "genociding the inferiors" but the moment women start talking about wanting a tall, smart, strong male all of a sudden it's a problem?

Female hypergamy is based. If your ancestors hadn't been in an arranged marriage through the church they might've selected differently making you higher quality. Sucks, but at least the "sexual revolution" could be harnessed for the benefit of future generations

Attached: low blow.webm (350x448, 219.55K)

based
>t. 188 cm chad

I'm 586 cm

Attached: 164726925087.png (475x794, 274.42K)

LMAO MANLET COPE

Bagel Boss did nothing wrong.

232 here and 55 stone
Wingspan of 119 and a reach of 61
2.59 mile

the problem is that these women will never settle, and the biggest problem is that if you say that she is fat and short then you are in the wrong

sexual selection =/= survival selection

>Female hypergamy is based.
This is the final blackpill that incels on Any Forums refuse to swallow

You can tell them they are fat, what are they going to do?

I think his point is that people make tik toks like that all day, but you dare call a roastie fat, you're the asshole.

1.86 :)

Yes, but if you are not sexually selected, then your genes die ... so the two are undeniably linked together. And female caveman brains still believe that big strong grug = good, because stripped of all civilizational safety nets, this is actually true.

The problem isn't that the manlet incel gets a wife to keep him happy and working, nor is polygamy the solution.
We used to have great eugenics because the upper classes were breeding (and their children surviving childhood mortality) at a much higher rate than the lower classes. The industrial revolution and modern society flipped this dynamic though and now the bottom of society are breeding the fastest while the top is not breeding at all.

Bitch is gonna get her teeth knocked out by short guy if she tries this in real life

>but you dare call a roastie fat, you're the asshole.
According to some dumb fat roastie and her simps, so who cares. Women love bold men, so being an asshole actually increases your appeal for other unaffected (hence thinner) women. Unless you are the ultimate incel, in that case you are just creepy.

Feminism has caused retarded and obese ugly women to have ten kids each, while enabling intelligent high quality women to have one or zero and wait u til their 30 so their kid comes out autistic. Furthermore, their choice in men is low IQ (they are more attracted to low IQ chads than high IQ chads of equal looks) and psychopathy.

Feminism is DYSGENIC.

>189cm
Give the Russians hell for me lil guy

>t. salty shortlet
its okay, blame the inceldom on your mom for picking shit midget genes

Yea they are faggots who got tricked by the jew into hating their own race

Attached: 1639623936419.png (1342x1774, 1.17M)

>bottom of society are breeding the fastest
So then that means they are the fittest believe it or not.

>more calories required
>more health problems
>physical advantages equalized by guns etc

your use of the term incel is pretty telling Hans.

To add to this. The solution is of course not to impoverish the lower classes or refuse them medicines. Just incentivise the smart people to have more kids with things like tax reduction per kid. Higher income families will benefit at a greater rate and be more incentivized to have kids.