What's the proper treatment for POWs?

What's the proper treatment for POWs?

Attached: 7see3p.webm (720x1280, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAsf6dsq3rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What POWs?

Coom inside backdoor, call Lubeanon hes doing it quick and with german efficiency

how could they be pows if no war was declared?

there are no POWs because they are not at war

The way these guys are cowering/twitchy indicates they're getting beaten. Not cool tbqh.

Prisoners of war ? Last time I heard there was no war, only an operation.

Is he wearing a steel plate on his ass?

*POSMOs

>ass armor
well that's new

Very cool. Fuck Russians.
Greetings from Ukrajina.

Attached: 1646514973557.jpg (551x844, 135K)

It's not torture it's a Special Sensory Operation

Don't want to get shot in the ass, do you?

Or they just scared?
Would you scared if the one supposed to kill you let you alive but transport you around?

Like human beings, lest you become the vatnigger

jesus christ azov stop doing those fucking war crimes, what will leddit think of you

Attached: 1647431807797.png (2359x1761, 1017.74K)

This is fake.
This is from Poor Little Vatnik: 7.

oh no no no fellow vatniks we must post pictures of american POWs from decades old wars! check your hard drives and brush up on your english!! these westoids will regret@@!###!!!

lol at that camo

Attached: HATO_Vehicle.jpg (2272x1704, 1.36M)

I didn't see anything.

>load those naked, trembling prisoners into the van with your squad
>suddenly realize that your mate Ivan has an erection

Attached: an even more personal appeal.jpg (500x375, 53.98K)

>serb is already dick sucking poor little vatnik cock

damn this is fucking brutal

Not a war. Not prisoners of war. Simple as.

its a rubber mat

>What's the proper treatment for POWs?
Depends on the age

Attached: aswq.png (150x200, 37.73K)

they are moving because the ukie is trying to close the door...

they are scooting up to the others

Attached: 1589731053616.jpg (400x400, 18.61K)

with all the rape that goes on in the Russian military they should be used to being naked and sweating and huddled together

>lol at that camo
there have been rumors that russians were using UAVs with "AI" to detect certain equipment. I remember reading a thread about methods of tricking the recognition systems. using black messes with the edge detection of those systems. im not sure whether or not this is the intention of that tho

yeah, there was an interview with german volunteers and they mentioned offhand that russian POWs are getting beaten, not that they don't deserve it THOUGH

The closer their death is, the more the Ukrainian soldiers and Nazis are furious. They feel like they're going to die soon. They are trying to take out their anger on the prisoners. Cowardly Ukrainian soldiers. They hide in cities behind the backs of women and children. Brave only against prisoners. Where were you when the nationalists from Azov called you for help? Why didn't you come and save them?

Attached: 16481425074710.png (1280x769, 1.33M)

Got the original? What side was the dead guy on?

Attached: 51B719E3-5517-4EF4-A8D7-19727EC76FB6.png (868x1200, 703.01K)

Shits so painfuly fake. Why would they be speaking in English

Nah man if they were beaten they would have broken bones, limbs sticking out at funny angles and missing body parts.
Their were just lightly slapped/

Attached: 5235234.jpg (300x419, 7.11K)

It's cool tech for sitting down on cold/wet ground

Are you retarded?

Nigga its fucking cold outside in eastern europe at this time of year, ukies probably took their clothes so they could not hide anything and just to harass them for lols

That's pretty fucked. Killing a man in battle is one thing but then DMing his kid to gloat is another. I saw a video of a ukie pissing on a dead russian recently. I'm liking the Ukrainians less and less as this war goes on

lol
lmao

Attached: lol.webm (720x1280, 531.12K)

there is no war declared, these are non combatants engaged in espionage, torture and summary execution is appropriate

The way they're in Ukraine as POWs indicates they invaded another country and started a war that's led to tens of thousands of deaths so far. Not cool tbqh. I'm OK with beating the aggressor in a conflict.

genocide is the only thing russians deserve, anything less is mercy

Yeah thats the one. I remember back in 2015 or so there was a video of a Russian general or something using the cellphones of dead Ukrainians to call their families. He was informing them of their death and asking them to come collect the body. He was gloating, he wasn't pissing on the corpses. The ukies are being incredibly unprofessional. Like when Somalis drag a body behind their truck or when the "moderate" Syrian rebels eat the hearts of people they killed. Fucking savages.

WTF, this war is getting less and less wholesome by the minute.

Me too. But don't worry, if that guy makes it through the war, he'll have a life of remembering what he did on that day and the face of a dead man looking back at him every single time he has to take a leak. He's a walking suicide case and he doesn't even know it yet.

If you can't walk out of war a man you're better off not walking out at all.

I agree it's fucked but the context is Russians are shelling Residential buildings where their families live.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAsf6dsq3rQ

I know it's vice but this particular Journo is pretty decent. I was close to welling up watching this. Imagine seeing this on your day to day. It takes more than restraint to prevent war crimes in these scenarios honestly, you need a Chain of command to enforce it otherwise the emotions of humans gets the better of us.

>He was gloating
He wasn't gloating. Phonefagging from gunroom

A general calling a dead enemy soldier's family to gloat that you've killed them isn't professional. It's just Slavic. I hope they all kill each other off.

And you have really no idea why the Ukrainians might be just slightly upset about this whole invasion?

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1336, 405.14K)

Off to the rape dungeon

Is the pic of that baby older than the video of the dead Russian getting pissed on?

Cold.

Just fucking prune the thread. Don't goad people into setting foot on this cesspool.

ukrainians certainly love torturing people don't they? even their own

you are painfully stupid

>azov prevents civilians from evacuating city
>russians bomb city
>civilians die
???

Proper treatment of POW's is to place them in prison until the end of the war. And if you win, they stay imprisoned and eventually sent home (this is human law for humans and nonaggressive surrendering beings).
If in prison and they attempt to leave, they are to be shot and destroyed, and if they are dangerous to your life while existing in prison then they are to be destroyed.

If they are an Alien parasite, then it's extermination, and there is no prison, only Death.

Attached: FormalMati.gif (240x138, 101.37K)

xenos ; chaos